Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria (3605 Views)

I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss / Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) / Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by oluwafemme129(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2019
A little girl identified as Adeola who didn’t want to leave Dubai is fast becoming an internet sensation, after she broke down in tears after arriving Nigeria.

The girl who didn’t want to leave Dubai, was heard saying there was no light after arriving Nigeria before she broke down in tears. Her mother who told pacified her by saying the power generating set will be switched on, went to promise they will go back by next month.

Here is the viral video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/20/girl-who-didnt-want-to-leave-dubai-breaks-down-in-tears-after-arriving-nigeria/

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Tocynone(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Naso we self see am. You will soon get use to it
Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by vastolord4(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2019
Which dubai

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2019
It is finished....Nigeria has taken her innocence, small pikin wey suppose Dey play without any care in the world is already aware of the hardship and evil in her motherland.......

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by victorian(f): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2019
Nigeria is a complete hell hole!

What a terrible country to be born into.

Can't wait to jakpa!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Don't stop crying o.
Na so my mama give me zobo when I small say we will soon return.
Soon reach over 20 years amidst beg and fight before she tender all my papers wey make me fit japa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by itspzpics(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by delugajackson: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2019
Even little children are well aware of the problems that bedevil this country. Just a little exposure on good life and living and she's already convinced at her nascent age that her country is a hell hole.

I'm sure if she was told that she would come to earth as a Nigerian, she would instantly reject it and chose to remain in heaven as an angel or a messenger.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Timmypromise(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2019
What Is wrong with this one
You get generator na

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
I hate Nigerians....

I knew this girl would have been blasted if she was older. Called a prostitute and all sorts.
Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by itegbemie: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
B4 nkwor! Even if na me sad this shithole country.. angry
Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Gabson001(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
How is this news?
Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Gadafii: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
imagine small pikin don sabi say naija hot,pikin wey never begin dey pay bills fa

may God airpus oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
undecided

Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Kachi188(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
This should be the standard response on getting to Nigeria from any advanced country
Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Daviddson(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hmmmm...
Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Kingkun69(m): 12:06am On Jun 21, 2019
Atiku:
I hate Nigerians....

I knew this girl would have been blasted if she was older. Called a prostitute and all sorts.
so they should insult a child or call her olosho
Re: Girl Who Didn’t Want To Leave Dubai, Breaks Down In Tears After Arriving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Kingkun69:
so they should insult a child or call her olosho

Where did I write or suggest that?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Ubi Franklin, Cee-c And The Nigerian Celebrity Businesses / 2011 Mbgn Sylvia Nduka Spotted Atthe Airport On Her Way To London For Miss World / Why i allowed Nkem Owoh to touch my boops-Anita Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.