Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Pink-haired Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Hits Japan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pink-haired Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Hits Japan (528 Views)

Kim Kardashian Hits 170 Million IG Followers, Celebrates With Lovely Photos / Kim Kardashian Hits Back At People Who Blasted Her For Wearing Fulani Braids / How Transgenders Beyonce, Kim, And Serena Fake Pregnancies With Moon Bump Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pink-haired Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Hits Japan by IamDaniella: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pink-Haired Kim and Kourtney Kardashian hits Japan

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian hits Japan, and we're wondering what they're doing on the other side of the globe?

Kimmy K was sporting her new pink hair and rocking new Yeezy duds, while Kourt went casual in athleisure gear. We have a feeling they are filming Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and Khloe was missing because she is too pregnant to travel.

We're slightly surprised that the KKW Beauty founder is taking a trip and leaving newborn daughter Chicago at home.

She recently gushed about her newest addition, and we want to see more pics of the little cutie! "The sweetest! Best baby! She looks a bit like North and a tiny bit like Saint but definitely her own person!” she recently wrote on Twitter.

In other Kim news, she recently dished on the best and worst parts of being her. The best? "The free sh*t. No, free trips. Free planes. Free everything. But I do love to share, when I get free stuff I literally give it to all my friends and family," she explained.

The worst? "When I just look like s--t and want to go outside and just eat a churro and not like, have anyone just up my ass. But I can't complain, honestly. It's not that bad," she revealed. The K sisters are always on the go!

See photos at➡ https://www.linjust.com.ng/pink-haired-kim-kourtney-kardashian-hits-japan.html

(1) (Reply)

"Seek First God's Kingdom" - Williams Uchemba Reacts To How He Got His Money / Rapper Rick Ross Gets Placed On Life Support Machine / OYAA!!!! Olamide Proposes To Long-time Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.