Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

OYAA!!!! Olamide Proposes To Long-time Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OYAA!!!! Olamide Proposes To Long-time Girlfriend (527 Views)

Nollywood Actor Akinola Akano Married His Long Time Girlfriend / Ozo's Big Sister Gets Married To Long Time Bestie (pics) / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OYAA!!!! Olamide Proposes To Long-time Girlfriend by Vicdayz(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2018

Rapper, Olamide Adedeji a.k.a Baddo is off the ‘singles’ market as he has proposed to his girlfriend and long-time partner, Adebukunmi Suleiman.
The Singer who popped the question on......https://www.gistvic.com/2018/03/oyaa-olamide-proposes-to-long-time.html

(1) (Reply)

I Cry For My Country- K. Brule Goes Head To Head With Senator Ben Bruce / Throwback Photo Of #BBNaija's TeddyA With Basketmouth / "I Will Block You Ooo" – Simi Treating To Block Her Mom On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.