Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa (6189 Views)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / APC Chieftain Kidnapped And Killed: See SARS Destoys Houses And Hotels Of Sus... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by reportnaija(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2018

Twon-Brass, the headquarters of Brass Local Government Council area of Bayelsa State was thrown into confusion following the abduction of Comrade Robert Desmond, the Chief Executive Officer of a pro-All Progressive Congress (APC) campaign group known as the New Face.

Comrade Robert Desmond, who is a quiet chieftain of the APC and known as one of the staunch supporters of the State Leader of the Party, Chief Timipre Sylva and the APC member at the State House of Assembly, Hon. Israel Sunny- Igoli, was abducted after a social event in Nembe area of the State.

The abduction has however thrown the Nembe and Brass axis into confusion with claims and counter-claims on the possible reasons for his kidnap.

While many members of the New Face claimed the abduction may be political and targeted at some APC members ahead of the 2019 National and State Houses of Assembly in the area. Others claimed the abduction was carried out by gunmen interested in abduction for ransom.

Some supporters however expressed the fear that the pro-APC campaigner may have been killed by his abductors. A claim,the spokesman of the Bayelsa Police Command, Asimin Bitswat, dismissed.

Asimin Butswat, who confirmed the abduction of Comrade Robert Diamond,said the police are investigating the incident.

The Caretaker Chairman of Brass Local Council, Hon. Victor Isaiah has however condemned the abduction of Comr. Robert Desmond, CEO New Face Of Brass.

The Brass Council Boss, Hon. Victor Isaiah is calling on security operatives to do everything possible to secure the release of Comr. Desmond unharmed. He is also calling on anyone with relevant information to report to the authorities to aid in the release of the victim.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/26/apc-chieftain-kidnapped-bayelsa/

CC lalasticlala
Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by mayowascholar(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
gombe
Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by Firefire(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dirty politics

1 Like

Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by NwaAmaikpe: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked

His kidnappers should not give him a new face.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by TallPck1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
E don dey happen!

1 Like

Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by Yinxies(f): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Just like that shocked
Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by bobokeshington: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Boys aren't smiling!

Money must be made anyhow!!

But they should do me a favour by kidnapping BUHARI too
Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by KahlDrogo(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked

Hold we Ugandans responsible. cool

2 Likes

Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by buharitill2023: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not comment here

2 Likes

Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by NwaNimo1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
He should decamp and repent whilst being detained........

1 Like

Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by micfoley: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
2019. I pray he is released without any harm o
Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by Fabulous7(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
nairaland show some love your boy is +1 today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by 9jaown(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not comment here
when will you grow up Nd get sense!!

Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by ZombieBuster: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
KahlDrogo:
shocked

Hold we Ugandans responsible. cool

Go knack head for floor abeg
It's time
Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by KahlDrogo(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Go knack head for floor abeg
It's time
My fellow Jewish alobam, you mean I should knack my head on the ground like our lord and Savior did before he was killed like the dirty pig he was? grin grin

Re: Robert Desmond, APC Chieftain Kidnapped In Bayelsa by ZombieBuster: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2018
KahlDrogo:
My fellow Jewish alobam, you mean I should knack my head on the ground like our lord and Savior did before he was killed like the dirty pig he was? grin grin

There is only one dirty pig in the land
He comes from the waste land

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Donald Trump Daughter Dating A Nigerian - Dailymail UK / Adamu Mohammed Receives Delegation Of Messengers Of Peace / George Akume Looses His Senate Seat To PDP!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.