Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (52105 Views)

Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Bamz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
tuzeriouz:

which one be ur own? Do u wrk as a concrete mixer or pump attendant?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by statrboiTolu(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
This babe go jus dey enjoy multiple orgasms anyhow!!
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by statrboiTolu(m): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fabulous7:
nairaland show some love your boy is +1 today
nobody loves you...
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by oluwaahmed: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chinko crossed Sahara desert in 6 days with bike. Aunty is lie Mohammed ur father

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by kevoh(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Na these ones they really live this life wey we dey. Go round the world and have of variety of perspective of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by nascodamus(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried oo
I can't embark on that kinda journey...I just can't take that risk I don't like travelling though
who as you to do it?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Shroud: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nice feat. But China is still among the top 5 poorest countries in the world so I don't know why this chinko is saying she met so many poor African children when 1 in 10 Chinese is poor?
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Huang said that she always travels with money, noodles , tent , sleeping bag , clothes and bicycle repair accessories.

yes nau as her bicycle get boot: so she go fit pac all those thing she mention.mtchwwwww

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by akokaite(m): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by mu2sa2: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
ZombieBuster:
Fulani herdsmen says hello to her
As she rides through the middle belt

She can continue riding towards chibok or dapchi

Shekau has a message for her
The same way robbers, cultists, ritualists and terrorists aka militants will "welcome" her as she rides through Se &Ss regions.
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by ZombieBuster: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
mu2sa2:
The same way robbers, cultists, ritualists and terrorists aka militants will "welcome" her as she rides through Se &Ss regions.

Lies
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by aspirebig: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Finally i have found her.....

The person that i have been looking .....

For.........

because....

She is Chinese...

Lie Mumumadddd...
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by DONFASZY(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Big lie
frm lagos to benin with bicyle will take her 2yrs
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Chukazu: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Love this!
World without borders. Don't die in One Conner of your village, explore the world.be a citizen of the world

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Pharaoh001(f): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
which kind lie be dis again? abi the bicycle was an auto? Chinese with advance tech all time self undecided

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by christ007(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/chinese-girl-rides-bicycle-from-morocco-to-lagos-recounts-ordeals/

God see lie.woman must hot morocco to Lagos no be small thing ooo grin
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Icon79(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Where does she shower? or pop? And change clothes?
I am not buying this story shocked

O pari

Cinkq:
lie lie girl.

You slept under bridges and filling stations and no one saw you?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by aremuforlife(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
There are some lies that are far from truth,
There some impossible things most we believe, just because we've not been in the situation.
I knew what Sahara desert is, because I have pass through it's not what car without auxiliary pass talklless of a bicycle that will not be seen when cover with the desert sand.
Do you know the thousand of kilometres to cover from North Africa to West Africa?
How did she overcome the rebels on in the road?
How did she overcome this hard WINTER in the desert, where there is hard breeze?
The fact is that she is not narrating the full story.
For her to have said she use just six days in the desert it's pure and blatant lie.
From my experience in desert, with an extra auxiliary new hilux jeep, it will take complete 3days and 3nights from Agedez to level land.
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Thefreethinker: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
She doesn't realize that she has a sweet ass, if she realizes that she has a sweet ass she won't be riding a bicycle through a continent that is infested with hornny rapists.
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cinkq:
lie lie girl.

You slept under bridges and filling stations and no one saw you?

you must think every race are liars like nigerians.
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chukazu:
Love this!
World without borders. Don't die in One Conner of your village, explore the world.be a citizen of the world
Absolutely! one female commentor on here said she doesn't like travelling, she will definitely die in Ignorance.
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by zolapower: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
chuksjuve:
A classic definition of a goal getter ..

Whatever you set your mind to to, other thing being equal you will definitely accomplish it...

Nice one!!

Contact us for your landscape and gardening service ....
This are spy my brother . Dont take story hook line and sinker
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by zolapower: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Lie lie
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Omo come and see lie.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by LordNapoleon: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Let her not pass through Ogun state o, in fact she should steer clear off Yoruba land
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by chuksjuve(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
zolapower:

I can't fault your narrative.

Just like case of AU being monitored and information streamed by the Chinese comes to mind..

And sometimes I begin to wonder who finds this adventures!!!
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by sirgalahad26(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
oluwaahmed:
Chinko crossed Sahara desert in 6 days with bike. Aunty is lie Mohammed ur father

no her mother..
is it yuh crossing
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by franzis(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
will she cycle through sambisa forest
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by KillerBeauty(f): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
And the only thing she saw was villagers and poverty stricken children.
Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by theSpark(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wehdone ma.. Ride on ride on. We are watching you from the high places.
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by chikago1: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Okay, who will trek to maiduguri when loses the elections next year?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents / What Herbert Macaulay Way In Yaba, Lagos Looks Like In 2021 (pics, Video) / Man Who Survived This Terrible Accident Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.