Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos (43114 Views)

Man Rides Bike On The Pavement Of Jubilee Flyover In Ajah, Lagos / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
A man is reportedly riding a bicycle to Abuja after arriving the country from Morroco. According to an eyewitness who met and spoke with him, the man who revealed he's a Muslim - says he wants to tour Nigeria and take pictures after hearing so much about the country. 

The eyewitness identified as Sani Musa Saminaka disclosed that he saw the Moroccan man today at Shanga local government area in Kebbi State as the man took pictures with the excited villagers who supported him for his journey. 

Earlier this year (in February), a Chinese female cyclist, Huang Shuang, rode from Morocco to Lagos, Nigeria, within five months. Huang, also known as CICI, said that she was inspired to embark on “cycling around the world’’ after riding around her country.

The cyclist said that her experience in China motivated her to begin global cycling in America where she covered about 5,500 km in two months.

“I am glad that I have also been able to ride from Morocco to Lagos, Nigeria. This is an indication that irrespective of our sex, we can achieve anything we set out to do. “The whole idea about my cycling started when, one day, I decided to embark on a cycling trip around my country, China.

“After the trip around China, I was motivated to take my first cycling around the world to America, where I covered about 5,500km in two months.

“Now, I am in Lagos from Morocco, after I flew from America to France, where I cycled around Europe for four months, before taking a ferry from Spain to Morocco,’’ she said.

The cyclist, who left Morocco for Lagos on September 6, 2017, said her trip was fascinating though she experienced tiredness, robbery, accidents and had had to sleep under bridges and in gas stations. She said that she always travels with money, noodles, tent, sleeping bag, clothes and bicycle repair accessories.

See more ; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-rides-bicycle-from-morocco-to-nigeria-set-to-visit-abuja.html

1 Share

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
more

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by CoolFreeday(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
He try

7 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by surveyProf(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Merimental(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
long john Broda grin

13 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by stefanweeks: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good luck

I don't know if they told you

Sambisa is out of bounds

So avoid that route

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by excomarow(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
hyfr:
I pray those bags are padded with Bomb’s
He should drive to asorock and set them ablaze.. they won’t search him cos he’s white.. that’s thier mentality

I don't know when you started driving bicycle in your village

Some people can not differentiate Old News and current News

OP why are you posting old story na

7 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Firefire(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good adventuring.

BTW:

Where is that ediot that trecked from Lagos to Abuja in support of Buhary?

9 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Bossontop(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2018

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by hyfr(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
I pray those bags are padded with Bomb’s
He should drive to asorock and set them ablaze.. they won’t search him cos he’s white.. that’s thier mentality

7 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Esomchi800(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hheehee

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Heh.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by BedLam: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
She ? What am I missing here ?

6 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Two things favoured his perilous journey

1. Being a Muslim and...

2. Not having a black skin.

#truth

16 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by kulrunsman79(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Another regretful adventure

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by JohnFrankling(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Him Don chop well

2 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by gaby(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Is this news?
I walked on my twos down to Morocco, always hiding from their cops. But this one go get presidential guard of honour for my country

It is well.

Check my siggy on how I waka reach Morocco, pass am land for Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by obi4eze(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
How possible?
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Gten(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Spies everywhere, DSS do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by bentlywills(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin

Of all the countries na naija You decided to come ....Mr Man You just waste your strength and riding

Hope you ride that bicycle go Abuja make I hear say u no fall inside gutter for road

2 Likes

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by clinsman1: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hmm

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Tokziby: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Guy make u no pass Sambisa ooo... It might be ur last picture o grin
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
That's good.
This is Nigeria! Good people, great nation.
But nevertheless, our security agencies must be very vigilant with aliens especially when our dear country is facing security challenges at the moment.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by solihu(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin I weak too
BedLam:
She ? What am I missing here ?
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by meolaniyi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
hope he has visa
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by deolu2000(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
who is fooling who? and which organization supervised this so called feat. Yeye they smell.

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nigeria is Not worth the effort now.... Please come back in 50years time.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) / Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas / The New Look Of The Rehabilitated Independence Tunnel In Maryland, Lagos (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.