Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos (38796 Views)

Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / Rochas Okorocha Gives Pregnant Teacher One Million Naira During IMO Workers Day / I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by SoNature(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

He is doing all these with the collective resources of the pple of imo state it's not from his own personal pocket I will really appreciate it more if he continues to do all these when he must have left office.

Id.iot! When did u get to know Rochas? That man already had free schools running across all the regions of Nigeria before joining politics.

Just google Rochas Foundation College of Africa

Hate has made some of you foolls lose your senses

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by DWJOBScom(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
SoNature:

Id.iot! When did u get to know Rochas? That man already had free schools running across all the regions of Nigeria before joining politics.

Just google Rochas Foundation College of Africa

Hate has made some of you foolls lose your senses

I still don't trust him!

He may have all that but right now he's a fraud and there's a name for what he's currently doing and still you examine the accounting books of his foundation that's when you will understand what everyone is saying.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by sanpipita(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Skhibanj1015:
For your information, he has been doing this several years before he became a governor. Do your research properly.

Show us were Rochas ever gave someone two million before he became governor, stop falling for politicians and their scams
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Ushiefrank(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good work
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
lies! another scam by Rochas
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
philanthropist
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by KenOne: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
See them they will never commend him for his kindness just because it's coming from Rochas Okorocha and also an APC governor. Let it be even the worst governor South East has ever had in the name of T.A Orji they will be everywhere commending. Dino Melaye built a culvert of NGN200,000 and called it bridge after collecting nothing less than 400millions as constituency project and they were hailing him for a job well done. Abeg Rochas keep it up several thousands of children across Nigeria that benefited from your education foundation are now graduates and doing well in different field of endeavour. Kudos to Rochas once again I commend good things when I see it so that my Almighty God will bless me too, like the bible said rejoice with those that are rejoicing and mourn with those that are mourning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by nototribalist: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Have you been living under a rock? Some of you have used your brains to play bet9ja and can no longer reason properly. The Rochas foundation has been... Infact, no need to explain. U obviously lack sense.
will you keep quiet, roaches okoroawusa is a fraudster.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by victoralex(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thank you sir
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by ogoo2020: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
This man is a complete 419, the more you look the less you see
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by SonOfWealth(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
LEAFLET:

Bros as far back as fifteen years ago, Rochas has been a billionaire. What are you even saying?? He's helped thousands of people via his foundation. Pls show some respect.
I'm a Living witness sir!
I graduated from Rochas Foundation College, Owerri.
Until my graduation, I never paid #5 to the school.....
Even up till university, we get to collect from the Foundation, #50000 every semester until graduation!

Yes! It is REAL.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by AntiWailer: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nutase:
I hope he has not used her destiny .......

What have u used urs for ?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by billyG(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

He is doing all these with the collective resources of the pple of imo state it's not from his own personal pocket I will really appreciate it more if he continues to do all these when he must have left office.
He was doing those b4 he became guvnor that am cocksure.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Anonymous11: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
It appears to be a welcome benevolent gesture. However, Nigerian Government manages the country as if the Government budget account is their personal fund. No accountability is observed or appropriate procedure followed. Whilst, no provision had been made by the Government to pay workers salary owned over a long period of time that runs into months upon months. This silly, shameless Governor that has no sense of priority is looking for some cheap popularity/publicity stunt from his gullible citizen that he is been charitable. If he is not building stupid statues or abandoning an uncompleted project that he had embezzled the funds, he will be busy celebrating one nonsensical party for his wife or children or flying about purposelessly in private jet. Empty headed Government- simply no sense of direction. Who are they fooling...rob Paul to pay Peter and feel cool about it.

Check the link below:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/imo-workers-groan-non-payment-salary/

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by UfuomaUN(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

Who's this one? Bera go get yourself updated before commenting on sensitive issues like this
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by adedehinbo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nutase:
I hope he has not used her destiny .......
what was her destiny benefiting her before that she hasn't make it for long?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by tiger28: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

He is doing all these with the collective resources of the pple of imo state it's not from his own personal pocket I will really appreciate it more if he continueso to do all these when he must have left office.
this one has AUTOMATICALLY made himself Imo state accountant general.....sad ! Do you know that the foundation has been there long before he became Governor?Do you know that Rochas has been a KNOWN wealthy man before he became Governor Am not crazy about the man BUT pls you have to commend some gestures. Will you turn down that type of money if it was given to you. Would you say the rubbish that you are spewing now? I bet not!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by dozofavour(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
NOC1:

You're a FULL who used your own destiny?

One good side of Rochas is his foundation, I know of a guy who is a graduate (an architect) courtesy of Rochas foundation.
Oga it is fool not full. Abi u wanted to say you are a empty ni
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by dozofavour(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
NOC1:

You're a FULL who used your own destiny?

One good side of Rochas is his foundation, I know of a guy who is a graduate (an architect) courtesy of Rochas foundation.

Oga it is fool not full. Abi u wanted to say you are a empty ni
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by 6pax: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
cry
SonOfWealth:

I'm a Living witness sir!
I cry graduated from Rochas Foundation College, Owerri.
Until my graduation, I never paid #5 to the school.....
Even up till university, we get to collect from the Foundation, #50000 every semester until graduation!

Yes! It is REAL.
Thanks.

Wow!!!!!!!!ยก!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by remigiusizunna(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Check well,that girl must have been related to Rochas .

sister--------- commissioner for happiness

son in-law --------- governor in waiting
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by hush15: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
JasonScolari:
Even though I don't like this pot bellied buffoon, I must commend him for wiping away the tears of so many people who are in need through the Rochas Foundation.

A big thank you to Rochas Okorocha.

God bless the PDP.

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

You are right. It is commendable but truth be told, thats why the fight against corruption in this country will always be a hogwash. Such girl who benefits from a very corrupt man like this wont see anything wrong that the ineffectual buffon does .

The country is so immensed in corruption that its inevitable in our everyday activities and thats so sad. God help us
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
hush15:

You are right. It is commendable but truth be told, thats why the fight against corruption in this country will always be a hogwash. Such girl who benefits from a very corrupt man like this wont see anything wrong that the ineffectual buffon does.

The country is so immensed in corruption that its inevitable in our everyday activities and thats so sad. God help us
Now, that's the truth right there.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by 6pax: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
hush15:

You are right. It is commendable but truth be told, thats why the fight against corruption in this country will always be a hogwash. Such girl who benefits from a very corrupt man like this wont see anything wrong that the ineffectual buffon does .

Mumu hater

What's your evidence that he is corrupt

Did he have any curfupgion case hanging on his neck
Stupid mumu sad
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by 6pax: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
hush15:

Mumu hater

Did he have any curruption case hanging on his neck
Stupid mumu sad
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by frikpus: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
6pax:

Mumu hater
Did he have any curruption case hanging on his neck Stupid mumu sad
[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by jaytee01(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

Stop hating...... Rocha's has been doing these long before he became a governor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by hush15: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
6pax:

Mumu hater

Did he have any curfupgion case hanging on his neck
Stupid mumu sad

Na wa o. I quoted somebody else and you are the one the thing pain. Eyah, the person i quote didnt pass a single insult but you that i dont know began to have headache so bad that you even had to post it twice to me. Neway, your problem. If you like, bite live nepa wire or die of headache, i no send you message.

Okorocha is a corrupt man, oya receive headache, o ye commissioner for headache and allied matters
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by larrynakel: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chai...bros I throway salute Ooo...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Owelle birikwa o!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
wow, so touching story, her joy knows no bounds, now people will be willing to make her as friends, that's life.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by multiple1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rochas is the best governor IMO state has produced.
Rochas is the best governor in the south

Rochas show us the man and go to sleep
God bless Rochas
God do something about Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.