Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos (38795 Views)

Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / Rochas Okorocha Gives Pregnant Teacher One Million Naira During IMO Workers Day / I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by lingsyp(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
JasonScolari:
Even though I don't like this pot bellied buffoon, I must commend him for wiping away the tears of so many people who are in need through the Rochas Foundation.

A big thank you to Rochas Okorocha.

Not understanding this

God bless the PDP.

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by brojoshua: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Foolish government, foolish governor and foolish people and generation. In a part of the world where I know, every unemployed person, every disabled person, every old person and so on use to get social benefits weekly to cater for all their needs. Our is a hopeless situation and country where a governor will just deep into the treasury of the state and giving money to anyone as he likes, one out of hundreds of thousands, and saying he has done what is good and people will be praising them as if it is his personal money or money from his company he is spending.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by vineyardfarms: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lipscomb:
Good for her continue the good work.

WITH TEARS IN MY EYES. GOVERNOR ROCHAS, GOD BLESS YOU. GOD BLESS YOU. GOD BLESS YOU. GOD BLESS YOU. GOD BLESS YOU.
MAY YOUR HEAVENS OVER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CONTINUED TO OPEN ALWAYS. GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by paulypet(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
dat's not d best solution, why give out dat huge amount of money plus car to one person, where as u hv more than 2 thousand orphans who never saw they parent for once......... (beggars and orphanage home)
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by afbstrategies: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
That's very nice of him
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by AmAlbert(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
Dude shut the Bleep up. Only speak with verifiable facts. Before even Rocha's came into politics.. his foundation has been known far and wide in Nigeria for its philanthropic gestures.. especially in the areas of education. This foundation in connection with the ford Foundation is subsidizing the cost of HIV treatment and drugs in Nigeria as at today. thisfoundation built a school in Delta where I served far back 2009 ..
so even if you hate the man... If u see good things appreciate and dont be blinded by bigotry.
Ask yourself what you have even done for your People or family. What a waste of air! [Qquote author=ANOWEDGREAT post=65396214]

He is doing all these with the collective resources of the pple of imo state it's not from his own personal pocket I will really appreciate it more if he continues to do all these when he must have left office.
See wahala ọ, abeg Bros no vex shey na quarrel ni?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by ohem007(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2018
Shey she no dey look for husband ni......

I am here o

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Witnes: 2:00am On Feb 27, 2018
Big up my man, Owelle
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Toscoas2(m): 2:13am On Feb 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
Even though I don't like this pot bellied buffoon, I must commend him for wiping away the tears of so many people who are in need through the Rochas Foundation.

A big thank you to Rochas Okorocha.

God bless the PDP.

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
You see one of the youths (future) of this country. how do we move forward if Ibori is still your mentor. may you receive sense.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 4:17am On Feb 27, 2018
Specially selected orphan from group of family relatives of party faithfuls.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 27, 2018
NOC1:

You're a FULL who used your own destiny?

One good side of Rochas is his foundation, I know of a guy who is a graduate (an architect) courtesy of Rochas foundation.

He gave a few foundation (e.g Jacob Zuma) but removed the foundation of all others. Forget matter. Foundation was his systematic strategy for years to rip Imo off anything good.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 27, 2018
NOC1:

One good side of Rochas is his foundation, I know of a guy who is a graduate (an architect) courtesy of Rochas foundation.

He gave a few foundation (e.g Jacob Zuma) but removed the foundation of all others. Forget matter. Foundation was his systematic strategy for years to rip Imo off anything good via becoming a Governor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 27, 2018
NOC1:

Forget foundation. He gave a few foundation but make majority foundation less apart from Jacob Zuma. Foundation was systematically used fir years to get to where he is now and rip off Imo anything good. I used to fall for this foundation scheme
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by NOC1(m): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2018
dozofavour:

Oga it is fool not full. Abi u wanted to say you are a empty ni

Hahaha, I know what i wrote, that was the reason for capitalizing it.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by gofnor(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2018
This is what God want, expect your miracle.
dainformant:
A girl who lost both of her parents some years ago - has been given a reason to smile again. "I had lost all hopes, nobody was willing to help me and my two siblings, nobody wanted to associate with us. For years, we suffered terribly without help," these were the words of Victoria. Victoria the star price winner of the #Rochasfoundation 20th Anniversary giveaway.

Victoria lost her father in 2002 in a car accident and later lost her mother to kidney disease in 2012. Since then, together with her two younger siblings, they had to beg for food. She couldn't further her education.

During the search for worst-case scenario in her village, the Rochas Foundation scout team found her. At the just concluded Rochas Foundation 20th anniversary celebration, Victoria was given a newly built fully furnished two bedroom apartment, a brand new car for taxi business that will be managed for her, 2.7 million naira and her younger sister was also given full free education from primary to university...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/rochas-okorocha-gives-orphan-girl-new-house-new-car-n2-7m-imo-photos.html
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by 6pax: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2018
hush15:

Na wa o. I quoted somebody else and you are the one the thing pain. Eyah, the person i quote didnt pass a single insult but you that i dont know began to have headache so bad that you even had to post it twice to me. Neway, your problem. If you like, bite live nepa wire or die of headache, i no send you message.

Okorocha is a corrupt man, oya receive headache, o ye commissioner for headache and allied matters

My friend shift joorr angry

You be comfam mumu sad
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2018
this is what he was known for those days, before he joined politics.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by dozofavour(m): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2018
NOC1:

Hahaha, I know what wrote, that was the reason for capitalizing it.
Am sure it was a mistake cos u just said I know what wrote
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by kammali: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Mr Rochas Okorocha marry this orphan girl instead of house & car u give to her.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by BABANGBALI: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2018
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
is he the driver of the car they gave the girl?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by carfreaksng: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2018
HIS CHILD FROM ANOTHER WOMAN!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Abogwara: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2018
Jealous politicians and their boys will continue to accuse Okorocha while they have not trained 17,000 people or built 200 houses for widows or give back to society in any form.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Caseless: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

He is doing all these with the collective resources of the pple of imo state it's not from his own personal pocket I will really appreciate it more if he continues to do all these when he must have left office.
so rochas foundation started when he became the governor of imo state?

He built all his schools when he became a governor? You people sef.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Cantona25(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Nutase:
I hope he has not used her destiny .......

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by sunsewa16: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
this one na first rochas okorocha news wey make sense.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by iguita: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Are people lying that this guy does not pay salary? Abi why leave unpaid salaries to be building statues and doing father Christmas in February
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by fexyrich(m): 1:30am On Feb 28, 2018
When I remember the good works of this man.. Long even before he joined politics,i am sincerely moved to tears..Rochas if not for anything, because of the thousands of lives you have touched thru your foundation.. God will continue to bless you, increase you and prosper you on every side.. This man is a true definition of a good man.. With sincereity of purpose and not those who do it because of what they are looking for.. That's why no matter what people say about him.. I love and respect him to a fault.. If you have not touched the amount of lives Rochas has touched then you don't have the right to call him names or judge him.. A man after God's heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.