Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura (21697 Views)

Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by henry5050: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
The last time I belief what APC said I was out of my mind. D deal to me was that boko boys would be allowed to kidnap does school girls just to free does high profile people. If u like tell me am still out of my mind but all I know Anything is possible in this doomed zoo call Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu may God bless you where ever you are for opening my eyes. Both PDP and APC are all blood suckers

4 Likes

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by alpamo6: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Why everybody kidnapped in the North always end up seing the Buhari, when rescued? Are they different from those in the South such fate befallen?.

2 Likes

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by osazeeblue01: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Negotiated with terrorists?
chai
Buhari himself is bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by gaby(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Na wa..just so obvious all these stories are mere theatrics,looking at the narratives i make bold to say there was no kidnappings.

Keep an eye out for more theatrics to be played out with the Dapchi girls kidnapping and subsequent release heading into the next elections. It's all going to make a wonderful campaign script..It is well with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by hush15: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blue3k:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/259906-nigerian-govt-boko-haram-negotiated-ceasefire-release-militants.html

Well, am happy for those rescued but my question is this, what is the strategy for a permanent solution to this vicious cycle thats gradually becoming a norm. Insurgents kidnap, you invite red cross and every other person, they and you negotiate, you compromise and pay, they releasr some and go and kidnap again and then the whole cycle begins again!!! And before you know it, it becomes a system and we all know how systems turns out in this country!!!

It simply implies that there is alot to it than meet the eye else i dont understand the cycling negotiations going on to the extent they even meet in foreign abodes. Who knows what was compromised but at the end of it all, money is to be made from all these pandemonium if not, things need not get this bad before real solutions are proferred.

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by DANDONdGreat(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
I thought Buhari then said no reasonable government can negotiate with terrorist group. He even mocked GEJ for trying to negotiate with boko haram then

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by vineyardfarms: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blue3k:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/259906-nigerian-govt-boko-haram-negotiated-ceasefire-release-militants.html

YOU - YES - YOU AND YOUR EVIL DEMONIC PAYMASTERS, WHEN WILL YOU STOP - STOP TO MAKE MATERIAL AND MONETARY PROFITS FROM THE PAINS, SUFFERING AND AFFLICTIONS OF OTHERS JUST TO GET RICH QUICK SCHEME.

HOW COME YOU NEGOTIATING WITH ALREADY DEFEATED BOKO HARAM BY THE ARMY HOW COME?? HOW COME?? WHO IS A LIAR HERE WHO IS FOOLING WHO?? NY GOD, DO YOU HAVE MIRROR??

MY ANGER IS THAT, PLEASE STOP USING THE HUMAN SHIELDS, ESPECIALLY THE SCHOOL GIRLS TO STEAL, TO KILL FOR YOUR UNSATIABLE HUNGER FOR MONEY TO ACQUIRE MANSIONS IN DUBAI OR ELSWHERE.

WHY CANT YOU EXPERIMENT WITH YOUR OWN CHILDREN AND RELATIVES THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE TO NEGOTIATE, TALKLESS OFFERING CASH. HOW MUCH DID IT COST NIGERIAN!! WHO ARE THE NEGOTIATORS? WHO ARE THEY?? DISGRACEFUL DISGRACEFUL DISGRACEFUL DISGRACEFUL.

2 Likes

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by afbstrategies: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
They have different brains! They want Nigerians to unite, progress, and prosper but inwardly do things that lead to the opposite. That’s the difference between wisdom and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by Grandeur2015: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
So Boko Haram terrorist leaders asked FG to grant amnesty to their fleeing members?

I'm coming make I buy food first.

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by Victorblaze14(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
The northeners created these monster called boko haram so that power will come back to the north and stay in other to play politics of born to rule! When you pay ramson to these terrorist you make them become stronger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by eejo(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
it is finished so our funds are been wasted on boko haram and the airforce on order cannot bombed boko haram what a clueless govt

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by darqly(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
accepting to free by government those found not to be culpable in any criminal action.

Lastly, the negotiation was also centered on the possibility of granting amnesty to those willing to surrender

What freaking amnesty? Which BH member isn't culpable? Why is our government so useless and wicked to law abiding Nigerians? The bad guys win in Nigeria, clearly!

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by breakeven: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Who is bokoharam who is federal government of APC. They are the same side of a coin. Scam Nigerians. Remember the famous buhari quote? Attach on boko haram is an attach on the north. They can only deceive zombies.

2 Likes

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
It is now clear that Boko haram and foreign Fulani terrorists are in control of APC Nigeria government.

APC uses these terrorists to hijacked power in 2015, by adopted chibok government school girls based on agreement APC had with these terrorists. After some settlement the APC led Buhari's government released some top leaders of terrorists from the prisons. When APC and Buhari's government tried to play propaganda with their terrorists boys, the terrorists went and captured oil company workers for hostages. Which APC government again is busy releasing terrorists fighters from prisons with huge amount of taxpayers money transferred to terrorists accounts.

It did not end there. The other groups is now adopted another government school girls in Yobe state. While APC and liar Mohammad are busy lying to themselves how Nigerians are safe under Buhari's administration.

Who knows where, when and which government schools other terrorists groups will strick under APC government before or after 2019 elections?

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
darqly:

What freaking amnesty? Which BH member isn't culpable? Why is our government so useless and wicked to law abiding Nigerians? The bad guys win in Nigeria, clearly!

APC and Buhari's cabals scammed Nigerians back2back. Strategising again to scam gullible people for 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by Burgerlomo: 2:03am On Feb 27, 2018
JohnieWalker12:
We are finished in this country. I am treking out of Nigeria. Who will join me? grin

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by tballeyy(m): 5:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Those adoptees are coward, they want to relocate; for what? Bubu, no gree for them

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by dannywest: 6:26am On Feb 27, 2018
So is it the ones released that kidnapped the new set of girls?

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by kamsiyo9: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2018
can u imagine everytime this government fail in one place they will throw something that will take our mind out dapchi girls kidnapped rescues new on point fuel scarcity,maina scandal,Obanikolo,jst to metion few tag ur our is allow

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by Codes151(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2018
Only terrorists negotiate with terrorists.
Dirty fools. Instead of wiping out this infidels, u negociated...
Go and negotiate again.. Be ready to negotiate when ever they are broke.

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by CioAngels(f): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2018
Pa Buhari told Jonathan, Kill Boko Haram, You Kill The North. This show's the federal government is part and parcel of boko haram coming to be.

1 Like

Re: How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura by opribo(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2018
They need to tell us where they were kept was it in Sambisa forest,Chad or Niger or in a government house. We need to know.

So we know the countries harbouring the terrorist. Did they see other abductees there.

If it were Sambisa that army claimed have been reclaimed then something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kirikasamma Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night / Defection: Ebonyi Senators, Reps Disown Umahi / Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.