Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names (21671 Views)

Akin Alabi: Obi Cubana Has A Traceable & Verifiable Business / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by politicoNG: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
The Labour Party (LP) candidate in next month’s presidential election, Mr Peter Obi Saturday tackled his All Progressives Congress (APC) counterpart, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu over the allegation that he was was stingy to have saved money when he was Governor of Anambra State instead of developing the state.

Obi, who was in Akure, the Ondo State capital in continuation of his campaign, admitted being stingy but not corrupt as other major presidential candidates in the country.
Tinubu had during his campaign rally in Akure last week Saturday slammed Obi for saving money when he was the governor of Anambra State instead of using the fund for the development of the state.

Tinubu had said: “Obi has a chance to show up a progressive when he was a governor of Anambra State, all he could do was to boast that he save money when he was the Governor of Anambra state.

“Obi has nothing to be proud of instead he made people of Anambra cry and he claimed to be party labour leader. It is only a wicked father that will savee money when his children is staving. The people of Anambra are starving and you claim you are saving money, that is wickedness.”

But on Saturday, Obi, who was making reference to the allegation that he was stingy, said it was through his stinginess that he was able to save $156 million for the Anambra State government without owing any bank, contractor, or financial institution despite the sorry financial state he met the state when he came as governor.

He also threw jab at the APC presidential candidate as somebody without antecedent or background that he could be proud of.

He said he and his running mate, Senator Ahmed Datti are people with traceable backgrounds unlike others whose real names, schools they attended and parenthood cannot be traced.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/obi-tackles-tinubu-over-stingy-allegation-says-i-have-traceable-background/

177 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by alsudan: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Only in Nigeria will a character like Tinubu be contesting for the highest office in the Land.

But the season of doing things anyhow in Nigeria ends when PO is sworn in as President.

533 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Naijanascam: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Undisputed fact

338 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Aufbauh(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Obi aka Omolamba is on the beat again.

He said he and his running mate, Senator Ahmed Datti are people with traceable backgrounds unlike others whose real names, schools they attended and parenthood cannot be traced

He shouldn't bring his vice Mr Datti the Mauritian to ridicule before he starts crying for us.

22 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by adeola1097: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
And the neck pressing continues grin

320 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by tuborme: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Word

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by jmoore(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu must have committed a serious crime for him to hide his identity.

His original name is not Bola Tinubu.

He stole Donald Duke's childhood picture.

310 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by orohbiro(f): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Chai even if obi no win d man press Tunubu neck wella grin. Them no dey force okpolo eye to open he dey open naturally. Choose your leader carefully

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by taylor88(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu is a ghost candidate with no history or trace

If not for tribalism why would anyone vote a demented criminal that licks microphone

I just pray and hope this country divide make everybody find him square root and let’s see which tribe suffers the most

197 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Imagine insulting Tinubu in Yorubaland while some chimpanzee faced group of people are lamenting over Tinubu's "Soaked bread" statement.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by habsydiamond(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ah!!! U for call am for one side now.. this is public embarrassment oo... just like this man

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Pakute: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Obi, what killed your father and how did he die?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by MrColdsweat: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Imagine insulting Tinubu in Yorubaland while some chimpanzee faced group of people are lamenting over Tinubu's "Soaked bread" statement.
Say no to drugs.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Fxmanager(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Okay.
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Tochi3(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Adaisback(f): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
I will vote for Tinubu and I will make sure my entire tribe do so If only agbadolites can answer this question.
Why on earth did Tinubu disowned his birth Parents and state and even his birth Father's name? Haba!
May I not have a child like this o. To born pikin finish na another person reap the fruit of your labor. Chukwu biko ekwekwa na.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by IDeyNL: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

How is that an insult? Does Tinubu have a traceable background?

Which primary and secondary schools did he attend?

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Felabrity: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Peter obi should go straight to the point, what Is Some?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by NothingDoMe: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
jmoore:

Fair point. Why hide your identity if you haven't done anything bad?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Almost all the traces of his ancestry in iragbaji osun state has been erased.
Emilokan ambitions is dead on arrival.
Peter obi Joor...

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by oshozondii: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
jmoore:

This word on marble is STRONG

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by WibusJaga: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2023

A Thousand &One reasons exist why no sane Nigerian should vote for the microphone-licking bulablu bulaba gazelle garagagara druggie. cheesy

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by benuejosh: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Too childish

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by MrPresident1: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Realist12: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lol, Obi isn't just stingy but a covetous and self centered leader , Imagine being a governor seeing a lot of infrastructural deficit yet he was siphoning the states funds for his selfish gains. Leaving the state poorer than he met it only to come out to say he left money in treasury that was debunked by his successor.

The man that he claims is corrupt left infrastructure and guideline for his successors amidst the seizure of allocation from the Obasanjo FG, Paid WAEC , bursary , scholarships pensions without owing salaries , grew IGR and laid a blueprint that's manifesting right before our eyes today .

BAT 2027♾

Cantonese:

“ The man that he claims is corrupt left infrastructure and guideline for his successors amidst the seizure of allocation from the Obasanjo FG, Paid WAEC , bursary , scholarships pensions without owing salaries , grew IGR and laid a blueprint that's manifesting right before our eyes today “.

Did Obi claim that “the man” was corrupt? Was Obi in charge of the investigations of all the allegations against “the man”? Obi simply repeated what has become a well know story that “the man” has no record of his child, teenage, youth and sub-adult years available.

Na lie?
If Obi Paid half the price Tinubu and other NADECO fighters paid he'd know why Tinubu lost his primary and secondary school documents, Abiola and his wife lost their lives in the process.
He's just making a mockery of the struggle he didn't participate in but he's enjoying. Typical opportunist

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by ATLIEN2027: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Pls read what people from Anambra said about Obi tuary when he was the Governor.

Some of them are now the same Zombidients trying to repackage the failed Governor ....Comedians. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hmmmn true talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Franchise21(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Incoming President giving it to Urchins Emilokan hot

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Did he mention Tinubu's name op?

14 Likes

Re: Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names by NothingDoMe: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS / Ondo Police Arrest, Detain Organiser Of ‘osinbajo For 2023 President’ Campaign I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.