Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid (18994 Views)

Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2018
midolian:
The craziest friend ever, I hail you too cheesy cheesy
Na wa for you... How your side now, you just abandon us during this suffering grin
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by midolian(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na wa for you... How your side now, you just abandon us during this suffering grin
Na you and who dey suffer? U sha wan blame Buhari for something.. grin grin
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2018
midolian:
Na you and who dey suffer? U sha wan blame Buhari for something.. grin grin
Well you they enjoy because this government favor you, table go turn 2019 then I go shame you too. I don select car way I go buy 2019 when una handover to our candidate. How every every ??
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by chuksjuve(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2018
The people only people who can successfully live in this country either problems are pessimist and cynics..

I belong to those class of people, because you can never be disappointed..

Don't ask me why ..

Just read the news am reacting to, then you will understand why ...
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by King4Roller: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2018
He doesnt believe in the voting system. So he has resorted to zoning. Whether Buhari wins or not come 2023 the President of Nigeria will be of Igbo Extraction. Whoever is unseating Buhari should know that he has only one tern.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Newpride(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2018
This man is talking with sense.
It's better for buhari to win 2019, by 2023, power must return to the south.
But any candidate from pdp which must be from the north that wins 2019 will spend fresh 8 years.
What hope do south have when we are bn ruled by the northerners for 12 years.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Nackzy: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2018
So you have started campaigning for yourself against 2023, Mr. Man let me tell you they will betray you
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by kabarka(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2018
XXLDICK:
what's the advantage of having a leader from your region, regardless of his competency
Seconded

@ this time in 21th century,a senator is talking about ethic positioning instead of the best man for the job.

If a president from ibo extract should come 2023 and nigeria still remains like this,LET IT NOT COME.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Abogwara: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2018
He is no longer in PDP but is there for the sake of it. PFP made a mistake is underrating Hope Uzodinma who is the only man that they can field and win Governorship. With Hope now out it eill be an easy ride for Uche Nwosu as he gets Orlu block vote which will be twice more than all other parts of Imo combined.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by cooljo85: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2018
Hello Nigerians, come let's reason together, no reasonable person in Nigeria today is happy with d situation of things most especially on the economy and security of the nation. But then, 2019 election is around the corner and some political parties with some other fellow Nigerians like me are planning to oust PMB. Hmmm, let's think well about this oo. We know he hasn't performed well to be reelected but giving the seat to another northerner won't do anybody any good. For me, I just want power to move away from the north back to the south come 2023. This is because , if another northerner gets there, he wld want two terms, meaning the south would wait till 2027 and that would be 12 years for the north. Haba...that's a cheat. So, my candid opinion is that PMB 2019...abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by odomanis: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2018
adem30:
Go and write it down. Yoruba man stand a chance to take over power from Buhari in 2023 than any Igbo man. Better still a South South man have better chance than Igbo.

By 2023 You guys will understand that Politics is a game of numbers, you work for it to earn it, not by obvious hatred for the same people that will give you votes, You shall be reminded all those unprinted names when the time comes.

Kindly empower FFK & Fayose to carry on the good works on your behalf

This is the same thing we have been telling those APC Idiots from the south east but they have refused to listen.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Chiedu4Trump: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2018
blackpanda:
All i know is igbos can never make presidency
midolian:
Igbo presidency? Will that thing happen again in this country? Even if we let all contestant be Igbos, the president wont still come from the S/east.

A man will have to hold his penis to give his urine direction...but what will you have a complete leper do?

So why do u want us in Nigeria since u hate us?

Lipscomb:
grin well let us wait and see but 2023 I doubt IBO president.
Then let us leave Nigeria in peace.

U can rule urselfs

adem30:
Go and write it down. Yoruba man stand a chance to take over power from Buhari in 2023 than any Igbo man. Better still a South South man have better chance than Igbo.

By 2023 You guys will understand that Politics is a game of numbers, you work for it to earn it, not by obvious hatred for the same people that will give you votes, You shall be reminded all those unprinted names when the time comes.

Since Igbos are less let us leave u that are better than us
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by midolian(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Well you they enjoy because this government favor you, table go turn 2019 then I go shame you too. I don select car way I go buy 2019 when una handover to our candidate. How every every ??
Who go handover? Oboi, till 2080 o

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Lipscomb(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2018
lipsrsealed who hold you guys down? Follow the right step you will get your Biafra.
Chiedu4Trump:

So why do u want us in Nigeria since u hate us?

Then let us leave Nigeria in peace.

U can rule urselfs

Since Igbos are less let us leave u that are better than us

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by ODVanguard: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2018
The only way igbos will stand a chance of winning the presidency come 2023 is IF they put forward honourary Igbos like FFK and Fayose. If not they should forget it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Claumy2(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2018
Hope Uzodinma take am!

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Bookmarked and screenshot

So you have been making all this noise, not because you care about good governance but because of your selfish interest.
You don suffer for my hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Engrr(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Just see the reason that somebody that is supposed to be representing people in the senate is giving......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by luggy(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2018
hope uzodima is a useles man
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by OHCOMEON: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2018
I am happy that for once an Ibo man is thinking like a true son of the land who thinks with his head and not with his heart.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2018
Igbos are so calculative. They will surely vote Buhari for them to have Nigerian Presidency in 2023. Otherwise, they can wait till 2027 when Yorubas will also contest with them! May our lives be spared well beyond 2019 in good!

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by badesco(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2018
Another self agenda from another Igbo man. And if this continues, I doubt if any Igbo man will ever be President.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2018
Igbos make sure Buhari wins in 2019, so we can get Presidency in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by JusticeSeeker: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2018
The wisest Igbo man. Buhari has become disgusting to Nigerians if not there is sense in what you're saying.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by truthstands12: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2018
Such a shame of a senator. Who told you the president will hand over to an Igbo man? Keep deceiving yourself. We need a great leader in 2019 to save this country from mess and that's what we want. We are taking our country back in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Cmanforall: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2018
sirequity:

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/2019-supporting-buharis-re-election-bid-pdp-senator/
If this is his reason, then he should do likewise by allowing Ohakim do a 4-year term as Imo State governor, since he's the only candidate that must relinquish power by 2023.

I shake my head for some people's reasoning. So irrespective of the sufferings of the populace, it is only paramount for a failing government to continue because they must handover after 4 years.
Mr Senator, it doesn't matter if the next government stays for 8 years or more, so far it improves the wellbeing of the people and enhance the growth of the nation, economically and otherwise. Then that government is acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2018
This man must be gullible, how could he think that Igbo people by supporting buhari in 2019 would give indi igbo Automatic ticket in 2023 to produce president.. the way this region think tire me o.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by ANIOMADEI2018: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2018
sexdoll:
Good thinking...

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by nototribalist: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2018
adem30:

Obasanjo was president for 8 years, we can see that yorobad are far better than other tribes in Nigeria and africa. Your own Afonjaism is converting to abokism.
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by nototribalist: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
This man must be gullible, how could he think that Igbo people by supporting buhari in 2019 would give indi igbo Automatic ticket in 2023 to produce president.. the way this region think tire me o.
Don't generalized, just because Tinubu is slow and stupidd doesn't make all yorubbers slow
Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by AreaFada2: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2018
A very simplistic submission from Hope Uzodinma.

It would make sense in saner climes but not in 9ja. I do not think SW supported Buhari only to hand possible 8 years to an Igbo man from 2023 to 2031!

Tinubu & co expect to mount the saddle in 2019 or latest by 2023.

But the North could still play a fast one in 2019 by choosing a younger Northerner in order to get another 8 years. Buttressing what Uzodinma just said.

If the North decide to play a fast one, can SW & SE bury their differences and to let SE go first? I doubt.

This is why I prefer a single 6 years presidency. Rotating from South to North. If we had that, by now it would have been Ndigbo turn already.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2018
we re looking for a true Nigerian that is visionary. Not a tribalistic element like our current leader with no vision or the senator with myopic thinking. i don't care the state nor tribe if he can deliver.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor / The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why / Modular Refineries Can’t Refine Fuel Due To Price Regulation – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.