Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu (16569 Views)

Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by Tundemuttee: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2019
Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says his relationship with Abiola Ajimobi, governor of Oyo state, is solid.

Tinubu was reacting to a report that he was making moves to ban Ajimobi from leading APC campaigns in Oyo.

Tunde Rahman, Tinubu’s media adviser, denied the report saying the national leader was only lending his support to the governor efforts in the state.

He noted that Tinubu’s intervention in state’s chapter of APC is to facilitate “genuine reconciliation and not to supplant the governor”.

“This report goes beyond a lie. It is a vindictive attempt to sow discord because the writer is angered by the APC’s success in the presidential election,” he said in a statement.

“By its unsubstantiated report, the medium seeks to set brother against brother. Asiwaju and Governor Ajimobi have been political brothers and allies for a long time.

“Moreover, Governor Ajimobi has been an excellent governor and a faithful member of the APC. He has brought progress to the state and in serving two consecutive terms, Ajimobi made history in Oyo.

“He is instrumental to anything the APC can achieve in Oyo.”

The statement said the actions of the national leader was to bring “all together” to achieve success in the forthcoming governorship election.

“The truth is that Asiwaju is not trying to supplant or hide the governor, instead, Asiwaju is lending his support to the governor’s and APC’s efforts in the state,” he said.

“As such, he has held strategic meetings with some notable groups and important individuals. The heart of the discussions was the need for all to come together to achieve victory for APC in the March 9 governorship poll.

“We want and need Governor Ajimobi to be a visible figure at the forefront of this campaign during these final decisive days. He will prove pivotal to our hope for victory in the state.

“In addition to not having such a negative inclination, Asiwaju wields no such power and has no desire to have such power.

“Asiwaju views Governor Ajimobi as highly disciplined and a committed and respected party leader, unlike some others who have no respect for party supremacy. The relationship between them remains solid and loyal.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/i-am-supporting-not-moving-against.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by naijaguy1234(m): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2019
The developers are running to this thread that am sure of.
PDP are confused or better still the developers are confused, hence they are back to spreading fake news.
We love you jagaban , true leader of our time.

If only the IBO people have someone like him, they won't be suffering this much. Tinubu was a governor in 1999, ask yourself, where are the eastern governors of 1999 today ?

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by Tundemuttee: 6:48am On Mar 05, 2019

6 Likes

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by yjgm(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2019
Jagaban is taking full control of his voyage. South west won't be taken over by the PDP. It's now heat on.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by Jestin: 6:52am On Mar 05, 2019
Politicians always say what they don’t mean

1 Like

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by Jayloy: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Jagaban is very smart. Even though he might have suggested it, he knows its not wise to publicly accept it. Saying he has no such power is a big lie, Ajimobi is an outgoing Governor who lost the senate seat.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by Godjone(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2019
tinibu the spineless coward. His days as jagaban are numbered

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2019
OYO battle is not for the weak....political forces aligning...One of the most unpredictable elections in years.
May we have a peaceful and successful gubernatorial elections come March 9.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by Twenty47(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2019
Sense no dey inside dis one. NEXT...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by IamPatriotic(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2019
Asiwaju ti soro...

“Asiwaju views Governor Ajimobi as highly disciplined and a committed and respected party leader, unlike some others who have no respect for party supremacy. The relationship between them remains solid and loyal.”

9 Likes

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by israelmao(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2019
We all know the outcome of presidential election in Oyo.If you work against Ajimobi you do so at your peril.

1 Like

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by DigitalGenius: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2019
Lol. Tinubu no need to lie. I might not like you personally but in this case you doing the right thing. This is politics.

Do you need a Professional, Creative, Clean, Powerful, Modern and Attractive website Designed within time and budget?

Do you want to optimize, redesign or fix any bug on your already existing website? Then your search ends here.

With my services, you will be able to operate a professional Web site that offers you everything you need for the growth of your brand and the success of your business.

Call me now or send me a message and let's make great things happen!

PHONE & WhatsAPP no - 08109060566

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by yesloaded: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2019
adioolayi:
OYO battle is not for the weak....political forces aligning...One of the most unpredictable elections in years.
May we have a peaceful and successful gubernatorial elections come March 9.
very very unpredictable
Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by alexiej(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Support him all you want, Seyi Makinde will win the gubernatorial elections in Oyo State come March 9.

Tinubu is a self-serving deceiver and we don't want his influence in Oyo State.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by highmood(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Na you una sabi. The more you look, the less you see.
Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by helinues: 7:00am On Mar 05, 2019
Abdul Fatai in Kwara and Ajimobi in Oyo are weightless politically. I doubt if they can win councillorship elections in their respective wards

3 Likes

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Constituted fool

1 Like

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by LexngtonSteele: 7:01am On Mar 05, 2019
grin

Sign of Power : when your enemies can't stop thinking and talking about you.

IPOB piglets have been enslaved in life and spirit by this man cool

8 Likes

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by Jason007: 7:03am On Mar 05, 2019
it's only a matter of time before there's a Crack in the wall.There ain't always no smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by EternalYouth(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2019
Ok. What many don't know is, how Atiku won Oyo state vote during the Presidential election. Atiku won because all the opposition parties come together to vote against President Buhari.
We can all see how APC performed excellently in the National Assembly election because there is no combination of effort by opposition parties. As they all fight to win for their party candidates.
The 9th March gubernatorial election will surely determine how each leading parties negotiate with the fringe parties.
APC seems to have the upper hand here with Akala aligned with Adelabu. That alignment is over one hundred thousand votes. Some aggrieved party members both within and those who defect to other parties might reconsider their stance. I think Senator Soji Akanbi will support Adelabu. Only God knows if the ’LAMIST’ will see the reason to do the needful.
But we should also realize that Oyo state voters are highly unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by OBAGADAFFI: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2019
angry

Oyo people don't respect godfathers.

History might repeat itself in Oyo

1 Like

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by tsinzu: 7:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Ajimobi, see ya life?

1 Like

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by omega2128(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2019
yoruba is losing reputation because tinubu is in forefront. Tinubu is not visionary at all, what mission does he has for yoruba? Tinubu only care about power not people development. He boasts of money all time- "I'm richer than a state", "I don't need to go to alausa or Aso rock to get money"

Oyo state is paramount because he is about to lose his power over the state.
worst thing is to follow leader that has no vision
I pray PDP wins on Saturday,

"APC and Chief Tinubu can settle Akala with billions of naira to support APC in Oyo state. Suprisingly, such billions of naira were not available to bail out LAUTECH during crisis. Chief Tinubu is the Chancellor of LAUTECH and cannot source for fund to resurcitate Oyo state university. APC is all about winning election and not societal development and not in the interest of the masses." copied

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by seunlayi(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Ok
Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by contigiency(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Is it not Sahara reporters and their fake news. I queried the rationale behind that kind of a thing when I first read the news that Tinubu banned Ajimobi from appearing in the party campaigns. Because the whole thing looks like Ajimobi is a little boy who is being prevented from coming to spill waters or that Apc is Tinubu's personal property that he unilaterally decides what happens.

1 Like

Re: I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu by Fadomero(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2019
don't worry otoge movement is coming for ur rich ugly ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Markus Ishaku Basiran Replaces Yomi Shogunle As Police Head Of Complaint Unit / Bayelsa Election: APC Branded Salts Go Viral As Part Of Campaign Gifts / Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.