Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari (1081 Views)

Ministerial List: FCT Natives Ask Court To Stop Inauguration, Remove Buhari / ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh / Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by OGO32(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
A group of Christians in the North, under the aegis of Arewa Christians and Indigenous Pastors Association has solicited the help of International bodies to help rescue Nigerians from the "bad leadership" of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Among the global bodies from which the association.......Read more: http://www.giftnaija.com/2018/02/northern-christians-plead-with.html?m=1#ixzz58F90E0FR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by thesicilian: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Haha
After ganging up against their own Christian brother to install a Muslim tyrant.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by ojun50(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lolooooooooooozzzzzzzzzz fear any tin north

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Plead to your members to get PVC first and vote out the tyrant , anything aside that is a waste of time.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by shallysgirl: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
thesicilian:
Haha
After ganging up against their own Christian brother to install a Muslim tyrant.
I am just laughing. Whatever a man sows, that will he reap. They are in trouble.
God forgive me Sha, but no sympathy here.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by shallysgirl: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Plead to your members to get PVC first and vote out the tyrant , anything aside that is a waste of time.
I am really surprised. Why Nigerians think they can remove Buhari beats my understanding. We had better come back to reality. Start preparing for the continued hardship and pray to God to see you through.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by femolacqua(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Kolework, time for Nigerians to shine their eyes and get their pvc. Its absolutely gonna fall on deaf ears.

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by Cyynthialove(f): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
shallysgirl:
I am just laughing. Whatever a man sows, that will he reap. They are in trouble.
God forgive me Sha, but no sympathy here.
They must have realised their mistake, hence the cry for help.

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by OnyeOGA(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin
PMB till 2023.

I hope the Yorubas and the northerners are enjoying their change?
Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by MonPro: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
God bless the Christians in Arewa and punish the mooozlem murderers! grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Plead kor bleed ni.

PMB TILL 2023 by the Mighty Grace of GOD!
Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Plead kor bleed ni.

PMB TILL 2023 by the Mighty Grace of GOD!
Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by Nowenuse: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2018
thesicilian:
Haha

Apart from Benue, Buhari did not really win any northern christian area in the last elections. Some northern christians voted Buhari, but majority did not. But many did not bother voting at all.
Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:23am On Feb 27, 2018
PDP miscreant claiming to be northern Christian youths grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by Balyz: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2018
yarimo:
PDP miscreant claiming to be northern Christian youths grin grin grin
No mind them jare. The only body even remotely qualified to speak on the behalf of northern Christians is CAN, all other groups have partisan inclinations
Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by naijaking1: 1:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Northern christians are a treacherous bunch deserving everything coming their way!
Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by austinkenneth: 4:41am On Feb 27, 2018
OGO32:
A group of Christians in the North, under the aegis of Arewa Christians and Indigenous Pastors Association has solicited the help of International bodies to help rescue Nigerians from the "bad leadership" of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Among the global bodies from which the association.......Read more: http://www.giftnaija.com/2018/02/northern-christians-plead-with.html?m=1#ixzz58F90E0FR

Good morning.
Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by chernest2002: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2018
When I was saying it before 2015 you all disagrees with me, now una eyes done clear. Una Good morning!
Re: Northern Christians Plead With International Organisations To Help Remove Buhari by thinksense: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2018
Northern hypocrite.
What hv they contributed to d north?
Ty danjuma owned oil mining lease what has done for his fellow Christian in taraba. Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Keeps Making A Fool Out Of Tinubu / Dangote Daughters Wedding! Food For Thought / Atiku Abubakar Joins Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar For An Event In Lagos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.