Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria (1518 Views)

Buhari, The Most Incompetent President? / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by dekronik: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
I'm really angry and frustrated this evening. As I read about all the lies and deception going on in this country I just tend to wonder what I going on in this country. President Buhari has shown that he is the most clueless President to ever rule this country. What makes me vex the more is how his useless supporters will nearly kill you the moment you begin to criticize him. They tend to ignore all the sufferings and killings going on. Intact I can confidently day the bloodshed under Buhari from last year to this year alone has matched the bloodshed by BH during the entire GEJ Presidency. Just imagine the recent abduction in Yobe. The people that claim that BH have been defeated are the same ones saying that BH want to embarrass Buhari. Today in Nigeria the current hunger in the land has never been experienced. The Naira has become so useless that once you enter the market you can't get anything tangible. Three years ago half of my salary can feed my family for good three months. But today my whole monthly pay can't even take care of my family for a month. In fact the last time I had cow leg peppersoup in my home was more than three months ago. Yet Buhari supporters don't want us to say the truth. Please what positive impact has this govt had on your life. The only thing they know how to do is to blame PDP. I'm really fed up with this govt. I really can't wait for 2019 to vote out this incompetent old man.
PS: I'm a northerner and I'm also a Muslim, but I just have to say the truth. Enough of this lies and propaganda when we know that this Govt is not what we bargained for.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by sirequity(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Bro tongue

Buhari must continue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by jesse8048(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
If I put down my own reasons, some will think I've been hating buhari from birth. Let me just keep quiet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by okosodo: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
I agree with you bro

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by Omololu2121: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
I don't need to read what the op wrote,with wetin I don use my eyes see and I dey use my ear hear,President Buhari from daura it's more worst and more clueless than the clueless one from otuoke

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by chuksjuve(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
What is buhari !
A human
A failure
Or
A combination of both ?
Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by dekronik: 4:48am On Feb 27, 2018
In the whole wide world, I have never heard of the word "repentant terrorist". Only in Nigeria. For Gods sake how can you release a rebel combatant just because he said I'm sorry. What are you going to tell the family of the victims he/they slaughtered? Unconfirmed reports also have it that other high profile BH fighters like Kabiru Sokoto have been secretly released. Please what is going on in this country. Madagali in Adamawa State have experienced more than 10 attacks this year alone. Haba. Should we wait till we all perish before speaking up?

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by greatgod2012(f): 5:18am On Feb 27, 2018
chuksjuve:
What is buhari ! A human A failure Or A combination of both ?

A complete failure! Even, El-rufai can attest to that!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by Optional09: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2018
sirequity:
Bro tongue

Buhari must continue.

Onto how much
Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by ProjectNaija(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2018
Calling buhari a monumental disaster is an understatement, the tyrant is a curse to this country.
Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2018
The man and the word "Buhari" are plaques we all must forcefully eject if Nigeria must progress.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by gbegemaster(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2018
sirequity:
Bro tongue

Buhari must continue.
Be nice. Many Nigerians will not survive a second tenure.
Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by xana101: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Nigeria must progress!!! Nigeria must move 4ward. Buhari can not stop us. Get ur PVC and get him back to duara. No baboon will be soak in blood. Nothing de happen.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by gbegemaster(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2018
jesse8048:
If I put down my own reasons, some will think I've been hating buhari from birth. Let me just keep quiet.
That's just the thing. His supporters say it is hatred that drives anti Buhari supporters. The people had already lost hope towards the end of GEJ's tenure. Imagine our mindset in this tenure that is 10x worse than GEJ'S.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by FarahAideed: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Buhari is more than incompetent ..he is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2018
I will describe in my opinion, the two categories of people that voted APC. The first category are those who though innocent but are easily deceived by outward appearances. These people will easily fall for any 419 scheme not just that sold by APC. The image of Buhari as a stern prefect and disciplinarian is etched in their memories from his days as head of state. They thus believed voting Buhari will correct the ills of Nigeria at the end of GEJ regime. I remember very well statements from APC supporters about the new government is coming to catch all the corrupt politicians. The second category are vengeful individuals filled with hate. They can go to any length to extract a revenge even if they hurt themselves in the process. They are ready to deploy any strategy as long as they achieve their vengeful endeavour. They don't really care about anything or anyone. The first category at present are not ashamed to admit their errors with a promise to correct the situation by voting wisely. The second category are pitiful. They are the ones turning logic on its head just to justify and perpetuate the unacceptable status quo in an endless game of hitting at their objects of hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by emmasege: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2018
@OP, you are absolutely right.

Our prayer is that this man is not re-elected in 2019. Should he be re-elected, it will make sense for anyone to relocate elsewhere. It doesn't have to be America or Europe, there are many African nations where life is relatively comfortable instead of continued suffering and smiling under Buhari-induced hardship.

I'm praying earnestly to God to give me and my family good opportunities to relocate in the event that this NATIONAL ERROR AND DISASTER CALLED BUHARI is foisted on us again in 2019.
Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by ashjay001(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2018
See rantings, everywhereshocked

Pple want progress, without sacrifice

We're all agreed, Naija is dysfunctional n it will take a dictatorial tyrant with good intentions, to bring progress. Something PMB isn't.

Read up on Sankara, Chairman Mao, Ghana's Rawlings. In fact, China still kills corrupt individuals. What will u fools say, should d likes of Metuh, FFK, Dopkesi be sentenced to death, for sharing ill-gotten gains?

The kind of infrastructural development n progress, going on in d country, has been unprecedented! That's a fact!
Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2018
APC. .. A party of clowns.

A party that gave us integrity deficient sychophants like Lai mohammed, clueless and visionless touts like okorocha, perenniel ass lickers like yahaya bello, straight out of almajiri aregbesola, vile and devious el rufai; ... The list is endless

3years + and APC has nothing to show except daily compounding the misery and hunger that they generously mete out to an already impoverished masses. Both their supporters and enemies have been dealt with harsh whips. They have divided the fragile bonds of a fractious nation and sheared our hearts with the vilest firm of tribalism and religious bigotry

I could remember buying property in both Lagos and the South South without bothering about my state. Now the chorus of intelligent people drives me to look homewards because the handwriting on the wall portends of a more divided country in the future

APC is just a bandwagon for men who have decided to hold the future of this great nation in perpetual derisory and disrepute while enriching their pockets,

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by dekronik: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
ashjay001:
See rantings, everywhereshocked

Pple want progress, without sacrifice

We're all agreed, Naija is dysfunctional n it will take a dictatorial tyrant with good intentions, to bring progress. Something PMB isn't.

Read up on Sankara, Chairman Mao, Ghana's Rawlings. In fact, China still kills corrupt individuals. What will u fools say, should d likes of Metuh, FFK, Dopkesi be sentenced to death, for sharing ill-gotten gains?

The kind of infrastructural development n progress, going on in d country, has been unprecedented! That's a fact!
Which kain yeye sacrifice. Did I sacrifice just to make Yusuf Buhari buy powerbike of 56 million? Look, no matter how well you try to paint this govt.d truth is that all the indices indicate that they have failed. Even the so called agricultural revolution is a farce, how much do you buy rice in your locality. Everything they say they are doing can only be seen on NTA, not on the ground. Show me one single project that Buhari initiated and completed in these 3 years, just one. The only thing they are doing is just #blamePDP. Very soon they will blame PDP for kidnap of #dapchigirls. Nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by anibirelawal(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
@OP, Your own problem...

My own be say PMB till 2023.
Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by ashjay001(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
dekronik:

Which kain yeye sacrifice. Did I sacrifice just to make Yusuf Buhari buy powerbike of 56 million? Look, no matter how well you try to paint this govt.d truth is that all the indices indicate that they have failed. Even the so called agricultural revolution is a farce, how much do you buy rice in your locality. Everything they say they are doing can only be seen on NTA, not on the ground. Show me one single project that Buhari initiated and completed in these 3 years, just one. The only thing they are doing is just #blamePDP. Very soon they will blame PDP for kidnap of #dapchigirls. Nonesense.

Seems we live in different countries? I see rural farmers, earning more for their crops. I see agricultural exports, increasing in quantity.

I stay in abj. When I moved here in 2016, coming from or going home in Asokoro(early mrn n evening), via power house b/stop, was a nightmare. PMB regime, completed d Goodluck Jonathan Expressway n now, everywhere is bliss. Nonsense pple like u, expect him to startup another Mohammodu Buhari way, to link Nassarawa be?

Or, he had better abandon d 2nd niger bridge n commence work on his regime's 3rd Niger bridge?

He never needed ur votes n still doesn't need it!
Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by Suplexx: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2018

Which oil producing country the economy has remained the same since oil price crash of mid 2014?

Venezuela, Angola, Russia, Saudi Arabia etc have all experienced and still experiencing economic crisis.

Nigeria is even recovering faster than many. Look at Angola, their currency that was stronger than ours is gone in the black market. A country of just 28 million people, and they export almost same volume of oil as Nigeria

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by ican2020: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
last before the rest
Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by Ngokafor(f): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari is more than incompetent ..he is a terrorist

I heard something today that surprised me and supports your assertion...

A northern christian (whom we called 'mallam'l who sells provision in my Estate in Abuja old me that Boko-haram members who stormed his village and Local Government in Adamawa in 2015,burning churches and killing christians were screaming that people should vote buhari or there will be war.. shocked.....

Buhari/APC/northerners are clearly behind boko-haram...Now they have kidnapped some girls for political reasons just like they did Chibok girls

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by Balyz: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
dekronik:
I'm really angry and frustrated this evening. As I read about all the lies and deception going on in this country I just tend to wonder what I going on in this country. President Buhari has shown that he is the most clueless President to ever rule this country. What makes me vex the more is how his useless supporters will nearly kill you the moment you begin to criticize him. They tend to ignore all the sufferings and killings going on. Intact I can confidently day the bloodshed under Buhari from last year to this year alone has matched the bloodshed by BH during the entire GEJ Presidency. Just imagine the recent abduction in Yobe. The people that claim that BH have been defeated are the same ones saying that BH want to embarrass Buhari. Today in Nigeria the current hunger in the land has never been experienced. The Naira has become so useless that once you enter the market you can't get anything tangible. Three years ago half of my salary can feed my family for good three months. But today my whole monthly pay can't even take care of my family for a month. In fact the last time I had cow leg peppersoup in my home was more than three months ago. Yet Buhari supporters don't want us to say the truth. Please what positive impact has this govt had on your life. The only thing they know how to do is to blame PDP. I'm really fed up with this govt. I really can't wait for 2019 to vote out this incompetent old man.
PS: I'm a northerner and I'm also a Muslim, but I just have to say the truth. Enough of this lies and propaganda when we know that this Govt is not what we bargained for.
So we take it that your problem is cow leg pepper soup? grin

Buhari till 2023!
Re: Why Buhari Is The Most Incompetent President In The History Of Nigeria by dekronik: 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Buhari supporters will neva want to hear any criticism of the man. No worry, by the time this old man finish with this country na then una go hear word. I rest my case.
PS: this is my last word on this issue.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Rubbished FG's Terrorist Tag On Them- Uko / Breaking!! Ekiti Rally: Kayode Fayemi’s Convoy Kills Police Officer / Reformed SARS... New Rules Of Engagement- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.