Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (42472 Views)

Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) / Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by IamAirforce1: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
bobokeshington:

I no no oo

Well nobody know pass
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by anayolity: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Omo I no mind the mother ohh.... She over fresh pass most girls for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
How Ugly yobo go Marry this kind fine woman

ugly yobo but him money fine pass u yuh family and village people put together

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by KendrickAyomide: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

ugly yobo but him money fine pass u yuh family and village people put together
Lol..
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by bobokeshington: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Well nobody know pass
yeah no man is an island

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by DebbieSean(f): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
lodgerill2:
Striking cute resemblance, wife of popular Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo shares picture of she and her mom.

https://gistrealm.com/see-cute-resemblance-of-adaeze-yobo-and-her-mom/

Pretty ladies! Today's my birthday. Happy birthday to mee
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Gangster1ms: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Octaves:
guy: Adaeze you know want introduce me to this fine babe wey u dey with. (turns to the babe) babe whatsupp.
Adaeze: That's my mum
guy : (now stammering) so...so..ry ma! I thought you were the sister or cousin
Adaeze mum: don't worry sweetheart. I get that all the time. so what's your name.
guy: emmm my name is Olantuji
Dream on! Dreams are good grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by busky101(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Her mum is single. So? angry
so you want to have her to yourself, lesbian boy..... Biko leave her for real men
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Money answeret all tins
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by BABANGBALI: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Na photoshop jo
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by evexx1(f): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
radiokilla:
Who is the mother please? Yobo is in trouble.

How is he in trouble?
He is not a dog, so he isn't in any trouble.
Only dogs would be in trouble. Smh
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by evexx1(f): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
anayolity:
Omo I no mind the mother ohh.... She over fresh pass most girls for Nairaland

Says the faceless guy.
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by okerekeikpo: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nigeria is finished under Buhari
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by obembet(f): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2018
This woman is beautiful and wonderful made
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by dhabrite(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2018
I'm speechless.

I got to hustle.

Client must pay.

I must marry fine woman.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Willexmania(m): 12:13am On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=NonFarmPayrol post=65398802]

A man is never ugly

[/qoute]

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 27, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

Money answereth all things - Ecclesiastes 10:19
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Burgerlomo: 5:22am On Feb 27, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

Money and fame cool
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by onatisi(m): 5:34am On Feb 27, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
If you no get money,
Hide your face .
Once you have money,
You will marry the best women

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 27, 2018
Uyi168:
FILTER

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Calipholayinka(m): 5:38am On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=NonFarmPayrol post=65398802]

A man is never ugly

But broke[/quote handsome never put food on table
Yobo his ugly but he gat all it takes to cater for her need
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by bigdot1759(m): 6:28am On Feb 27, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Can we see ur face to rate ur Urgliness
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Caseless: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Itchingpreeq:
Wait oo, the mother is the one at the right hand side?
The person pushing up oranges?
I'm in doubt. If she is, then she could easily snatch yobo from her daughter. She has all the sign of such ladies in her appearance.
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2018
evexx1:

How is he in trouble?
He is not a dog, so he isn't in any trouble.
Only dogs would be in trouble. Smh
Yes. I concur
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Teeboi56: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
That is wat dey called money
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by anayolity: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2018
evexx1:

Says the faceless guy.
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww

Hahahahahahaha..... C'mon , as much as you've got a pretty face doesn't mean everyone has same.

How was your night?

Btw....that hiss up there was longer than river Nile ....lolzzz
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by anayolity: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2018
evexx1:

Says the faceless guy. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww
Mesiere!!!!.. grin cheesy
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by EduColombo(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2018
ULSHERLAN:
The motpher even looks way younger than Adaeze
You get eye at all?
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Holahtunez(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2018
C how d duo b like s*x dolly ;DC how d duo b like s*x dolly
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Is yobo ugly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) / Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.