Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) (92630 Views)

Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by cuiz: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nollywood actor and politician Yul Edochie spotted relaxing with parents, Pete Edochie and wife after shooting a video.

The actor confirmed on his post on facebook, that it's been a while he visited his parents and decided to do that before leaving town.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4I5roEH2MY/?igshid=1lx7emy2e6rwq

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/29/actor-yul-edochie-relaxes-with-parents-after-a-video-shootphoto/

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
shocked

Nigerians will never forget Pete edoche aka okwonkwo, kanayo and pastor weaver .

If you doubt me watch last burial part one and two Incase you don’t know who pastor weaver is

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pete d don, anybody wey no fear dis man go get problem for life..

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Goldencheese(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nice. grin
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Kul3ger(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
And I though they said Rita Educhie is his wife

This Papa Pete wee just be forming ogbu upandan. undecided undecided

You cannur even smile and pose for the camera. Even with your family?
Nollywood yaf entered this wan blood finish. grin grin

Still, Respect to the Grandfather of Nollywood!!!

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Fuckthamods: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Practicing Catholics.. See as rosary long.
Pete no just get wahala.. Probably concocting the next proverb he is gonna say out grin

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Househelp(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
This man go be slow poison, one look you suppose understand

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by pointstores(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nice one
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by mcmkrioonvb: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
hooo money is good aswear
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by A305: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pete Edochie just doesn't smile. You must give him reasons to see his teeth. He commands natural respect that even other veteran actors don't.

One of the best actor of his time and our time.

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Fryzi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
The most successful son of Edochie. A business man, an actor and a politician..

8 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by lessonsoflife: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Pete d don, anybody wey no fear dis man go get problem for life..

Is he God?

smh

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by mamanotinspoil3: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
#CuteFamily kiss kiss
We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by LastSurvivor11: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
A man like Pete!!!

Pete the Pablo!!!

Lemme celebrate you with small dance..

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by toxxnoni(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Nadison1311(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
The Legend Himself...���

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Nigerian will never forget Pete edoche aka okwonkwo, kanayo and pastor weaver .

If you doubt me watch last burial part one and two Incase you don’t know who pastor weaver is

Last Burial...

Clem Ohameze
And that dark long and wide mouthed man with fierce eyes that's usually an occultic master. Forgotten his name.

Modified*
His name is Chika Anyanwu

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ebubedike himself!.....The joy of every parent is to see his children successful.... you are blessed sir

35 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Legend

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by FbcGrafix(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by phew09(f): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Soo adorable.....by the way I hail Mrs Edochie

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by realstars: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by kenodrill: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pete edochie is such a simple,moderate and a responsible man. Respect!!!

12 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Deltatoto: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
cuiz:
Nollywood actor and politician Yul Edochie spotted relaxing with parents, Pete Edochie and wife after shooting a video.

The actor confirmed on his post on facebook, that it's been a while he visited his parents and decided to do that before leaving town.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4I5roEH2MY/?igshid=1lx7emy2e6rwq

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/29/actor-yul-edochie-relaxes-with-parents-after-a-video-shootphoto/
d mom is ugly
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by cuiz: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kul3ger:
And I though they said Rita Educhie is his wife

This Papa Pete wee just be forming ogbu upandan. undecided undecided

You cannot even smile and pose for the camera? Nollywood yaf entered this wan blood finish. grin grin

Still, Respect to he Grandfather of Nollywood!!!

Rita Edochie is Sis-in-law

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.