Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

"Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies (34828 Views)

Are You A Virgin? - Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Asked By Fan / Don Jazzy Given 24 Hours To Follow Back On Instagram By Fan Or.. / Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by EmmaLege: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2018
Hehe
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by tiger28: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2018
Weak clapback.....this is what you get when EVERYTHING is social media with you. He deserved that question jorr!
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by urbanemind(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2018
blackbeau1:
But finally, where is his wedding ring ?
Finally, He rented it and has returned it.
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by blackbeau1(f): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2018
safarigirl:
most Nigerian men do not wear wedding rings. It could be for a myriad of reasons

Some don't like jewellery of any sort

Some of them have rings that ache their fingers

Sometimes, to avoid getting it stuck somewhere

Some are simply forgetful and don't always have it on

And some just don't want the guilt eating them up when they misbehave with a ting on

Different strokes....similar folks
erm I know that but I assume the lady has been watching him and knows that before now he has been wearing his ring. Also in the picture, he is wearing a ring so obviously the first 4 reasons don't apply to him.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by blackbeau1(f): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2018
YesNo:

You have started.

Where is your......... ehemm!
I'm not the one who advertised my marriage on social media, am I ?

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by Djshyne007(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2018
blackbeau1:
The picture is reversed...check the positioning of the pocket square, it is always at the left side but in the picture it was at the right side meaning that the hand he used in holding the phone is his right hand. that was why we all can't see the wedding band. Taink you
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by blackbeau1(f): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2018
urbanemind:
Finally, He rented it and has returned it.
lol
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by blackbeau1(f): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2018
Djshyne007:

The picture is reversed...check the positioning of the pocket square, it is always at the left side but in the picture it was at the right side meaning that the hand he used in holding the phone is his right hand. that was why we all can't see the wedding band. Taink you
I'm quite sure wedding rings aren't worn on the pinky finger. Check the picture again
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by ufuosman(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Better reply
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2018
First, nothing wrong with that question. second, nothing special about his reply.

This is not even a news..
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by Honestagbons(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Na today u know say, Banky W, na play boy
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by AdeniyiA(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2018
blackbeau1:
The guy is actually snapping with his right hand...the mirror shows reversed image
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by Harrynight(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2018
Stupid question

The whole of Africa and the world knows he's married so?
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by MrHighSea: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2018
Banky, where is ur conscience?

Every girl in the "back of her front" will just ball off.
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by blackbeau1(f): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2018
AdeniyiA:

The guy is actually snapping with his right hand...the mirror shows reversed image
look at the pic well. That's his pinky finger
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by samuelobazu(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2018
chordrylateral:
poke nose

This land is not for sale beware 419!!!

BTW am in need of a good business.I want to invest like 200k, anyone with a reliable business should quote me thanks.
over 1.5 double d cash
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by HAminat(f): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2018
Lol
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by wristbangle: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2018
safarigirl:
most Nigerian men do not wear wedding rings. It could be for a myriad of reasons

Some don't like jewellery of any sort

Some of them have rings that ache their fingers

Sometimes, to avoid getting it stuck somewhere

Some have irritable skin and the rings make their knuckles itch

Some are simply forgetful and don't always have it on

And some just don't want the guilt eating them up when they misbehave with a ring on

Different strokes....similar folks

U have gave valid reasons. Though some do it for the sake to play.
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by chordrylateral(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2018
samuelobazu:
over 1.5 double d cash
Lol. Thanks but not this kind of business I mean thou
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by Timothyabolade: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2018
[/quote][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
chordrylateral:
poke nose

BTW am in need of a good business.I want to invest like 200k, anyone with a reliable business should quote me thanks.
undecided[quote author=chordrylateral post=65397055]poke nose

Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by Timothyabolade: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2018
Timothyabolade:
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] undecided
Business dey o
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2018
People should just mind their own business
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by skillzbae(f): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2018
chordrylateral:
poke nose

OK Wears, buka or barbecue
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by franklingud(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2018
chordrylateral:
poke nose

07036209841 WhatsApp me let me yarn you better.
That amount should be giving you 14k every week. That's 56k every month.

Invest wisely bro.
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by chordrylateral(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2018
franklingud:

07036209841 WhatsApp me let me yarn you better.
That amount should be giving you 14k every week. That's 56k every month.

Invest wisely bro.
Thanks
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by sismatic01: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
blackbeau1:

That's not his left hand he raised. It should be on his left. Check the jacket, pocket is always on the left side. Meanwhile, issit your ring? �

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by goldeng3v(f): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
some people can poke nose for the universe.
abeg come and take pandaol for my slight headache jare...
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by goldeng3v(f): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
sismatic01:

That's not his left hand he raised. It should be on his left. Check the jacket, pocket is always on the left side. Meanwhile, issit your ring? �

I totally agree. why the monitoring job. He is free to wear his ring or not trust me their love is in their hearts.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by blackbeau1(f): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
sismatic01:

yels. As far as he turned it into a social media event , it is our ring .
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by madjune(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Banky is always so obsessed with his looks.

Why selfie all the time?
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by Generaldickson: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
chordrylateral:
poke nose

Match viewing centre...it is World cup season and Nigeria wud b dere.
Re: "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies by Psoul(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
chordrylateral:
poke nose

Ask Tony Elumelu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC / Actress Angela Okorie Goes Gangsta In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.