Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth (21287 Views)

Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Ikorodu Water Terminal Begins / Hyacinth Takes Over Ikorodu Ferry Terminal In Lagos, Many Trapped (Photos) / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
tofolo:
Geese that the people would kill all in the name of food. angry
how many free range local fowl that roam the streets are killed by neighbours in nigeria.its sad that all of you think there is only one solution to problems and it mut be the most expensive and corrupt one
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=Gkay1 post=65404894][/quote]i do
do you
cos i don't think so
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
wakaman:

Geese don't eat water hyacinth!
what exactly do you all do with your 10 free mb

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=geese+water+hycinth&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by wakaman: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what exactly do you all do with your 10 free mb

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=geese+water+hycinth&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Thank you, I thought they fed on shrimps, dapnia and other plankton based organisms that proliferate in the hyacinth.
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
ashjay001:

True that! And, Lagosians eat geesetongue
lagosians also eat chickens
tbefore nko
do you think they are raising them for decoration
yet lots of chickens kept by households
haven't heard of large scale theft if not i trust lagosians to sharia such criminals
besides geese do not roam free
they are used in place of security dogs cos they eat grass not meat so cheaper
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
wakaman:

Thank you, I thought they fed on shrimps, dapnia and other plankton based organisms that proliferate in the hyacinth.
poultry are herbivores
they are only different from corn eaters in that they eat grass like cows which is cheaperthan corn and soya that we feed chicken and turkey
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by Gkay1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
i do do you cos i don't think so
u dont think so because u dont think well
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gkay1:

u dont think so because u dont think well
you don't have home training
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by jneutron4000: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
so what's your point
Read my post over and over again till you get the point and if you can still get it, you are free to let me know and I will see what I can do about it
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
jneutron4000:
Read my post over and over again till you get the point and if you can still get it, you are free to let me know and I will see what I can do about it
who will waste time reading a meaningless statement
you are free to rant
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by ashjay001(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
lagosians also eat chickens
tbefore nko
do you think they are raising them for decoration
yet lots of chickens kept by households
haven't heard of large scale theft if not i trust lagosians to sharia such criminals
besides geese do not roam free
they are used in place of security dogs cos they eat grass not meat so cheaper

With d way u reason, I'm not surprised u don't get it! Lagos buys geese to eat d weeds, then, how does Lagos state protect those geese from being stolen for food or sale?

Wetin concern security dog, inside Lagos state n weed eating geese shocked
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
ashjay001:

With d way u reason, I'm not surprised u don't get it! Lagos buys geese to eat d weeds, then, how does Lagos state protect those geese from being stolen for food or sale?
with the way you read i'm not surprised either
did i say lagos or lagosians

Wetin concern security dog, if you see pesin goose ,near am see weda no be cry for help go be your portion
they are dangerous birds

inside Lagos state n weed eating geese shocked
if you cannot read and comprehend the statement is a reply to your ppl eating the geese comment
then there is no need to continue wasting my time with you
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by jneutron4000: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
who will waste time reading a meaningless statement
you are free to rant
Sorry no vex, I no know say your case worse pass wetin I think.
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by ashjay001(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
if you cannot read and comprehend the statement is a reply to your ppl eating the geese comment
then there is no need to continue wasting my time with you

With ur reasoning sha, I no blame u! As u dey run for goose, Na so everyone go dey run by? Carry ur ignorance go front abeg! Goose wey we dey chop don dey different from d one Wey u recommend for Lagos state ba?
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
ashjay001:

With ur reasoning sha, I no blame u! As u dey run for goose, Na so everyone go dey run by? Carry ur ignorance go front abeg! Goose wey we dey chop don dey different from d one Wey u recommend for Lagos state ba?
wetin concine me
if you see pesin goose,nearam if you no be bastard
you think say na chicken or turkey abi
no be your fault
na your poor education
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
jneutron4000:
Sorry no vex, I no know say your case worse pass wetin I think.
you get brain to think
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by jneutron4000: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you get brain to think
ask google Olodo. Let me help you to be useful to yourself. https://www.bbcleaningservice.com/great-pacific-garbage-patch.html Click on that link and gain some vital Knowledge on the importance of cleaning the Ocean, sea etc.
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by ashjay001(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
wetin concine me
if you see pesin goose,nearam if you no be bastard
you think say na chicken or turkey abi
no be your fault
na your poor education

Baba Mr Goose, Wey lack home training. If Lagos state govt no buy Goose, go buy am gv dem! Dazzol!

Pple dey chop crocodile, Na Goose dem go dey run for na

No vex say I quote u, carry ur wahala go front, abeg!
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:20am On Feb 28, 2018
ashjay001:

Baba Mr Goose, Wey lack home training. If Lagos state govt no buy Goose, go buy am gv dem! Dazzol!
na me need clear lagoon
na me go chop the goose meat
wetin concine me
if they are enjoying the hyacinth they shud allow us hia word and suffer while smiling

Pple dey chop crocodile, Na Goose dem go dey run for na[b] dem de tiff croc
una be tiff for una neighborhood de tif una neighbor chicken or goat or dog [/b]

No vex say I quote u, carry ur wahala go front, abeg! vex say wetin
if i de vex i no go come talk for public
i go remain for my corner like scared pikin
if your mind no carry am...waka

Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:20am On Feb 28, 2018
jneutron4000:
ask google Olodo. Let me help you to be useful to yourself. https://www.bbcleaningservice.com/great-pacific-garbage-patch.html Click on that link and gain some vital Knowledge on the importance of cleaning the Ocean, sea etc.
plastic....hyacinth
ocean....lagoon
you pass waec so?
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by jneutron4000: 6:40am On Feb 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
plastic....hyacinth
ocean....lagoon
you pass waec so?
How come you missed the part I wrote "gain some Vital knowledge". Here is another one http://msaapowai.tripod.com/waterhyacinth/waterhyacinthpaper.html
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by ashjay001(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2018
author=MIKOLOWISKA post=65429720]

Ur name alone, signifies kolo. I ignored at my own riskangry
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
ashjay001:

Ur name alone, signifies kolo. I ignored at my own riskangry
your name signifies ashewo
so ojoro cancel
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
jneutron4000:
How come you missed the part I wrote "gain some Vital knowledge". Here is another one http://msaapowai.tripod.com/waterhyacinth/waterhyacinthpaper.html
r' capability to absorb high levels of poisonous chemicals such as sulphides and other heavy metals. In some countries the weed is used to build wetlands or as animal feeds and manure for farmlands'

did you even read the 'knowledge'
that quote is from your link that you googled
if you did then you cannot comprehend
hence
you are not worth arguing with
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by jneutron4000: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
r' capability to absorb high levels of poisonous chemicals such as sulphides and other heavy metals. In some countries the weed is used to build wetlands or as animal feeds and manure for farmlands'

did you even read the 'knowledge'
that quote is from your link that you googled
if you did then you cannot comprehend
hence
you are not worth arguing with
Good to see you read it. Bye
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
jneutron4000:
Good to see you read it. Bye
you think i''m ignorant and lazy like you
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by jneutron4000: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you think i''m ignorant and lazy like you
No vex. Bye
Re: Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth by LaudableXX: 12:09am On Mar 03, 2018
AutoReportNG:
If you live in Lagos especially in a place like Iyana Oworo, Ebute Metta that are closer to the Lagoon, you will understand Water Hyacinth and Debris means on the water. The Lagos State Government recently purchased a state of the art machine which removes debris and water hyacinth from the Lagos. Before the procurement of this machine, the Lagos state government have to employ the fishermen to remove the debris manually but the purchase of this equipment, it will make the work faster, easier and save more costs.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/02/lagos-state-government-purchase-state.html

Let us pray for this machine. It is critical to do so, so that it would keep functioning properly. sad

Almighty God, thank You for providing funds for Ambode, to buy this equipment for clearing water hyacinth. May it never break down. Please do not let any of its major components go missing. shocked

Any wicked person that supplies adulterated diesel to power this machine, let his life be adulterated in the same way. angry God, do not allow any animal, whether foreign, local or man-made, steal this machine. Above all, protect it from going out of order. Because once that happens, it will be abandoned somewhere, and ignored.

Thank You O Lord, for answering our prayers. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / Ibom Deep Seaport Meets Standard Requirements – Suleiman / 15 Things To Know About Carter Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.