Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello (12370 Views)

Dino Melaye Leads Worship Session In Church (Photos) / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by JosEast(m): 5:17am On Feb 27, 2018
Save Kogi Project (SKP) has been formed by a coalition of political leaders in Kogi State to pursue a special agenda to remove Governor Yahaya Bello in 2019.

The coalition, which voiced its commitment to tackle the alleged social, political and economic challenges affecting the Confluence State, is being led by Senator Dino Melaye.

The group’s Director General, Comrade Friday Sani, who addressed journalists yesterday in Abuja, said the coalition which membership included some federal legislators and political activists was devoid of political party sentiment, as well as tribal and religious differences.

Sani said the formation of the group was necessary in view of the “messy situation” the people found themselves in in Kogi State.

He said, “The Save Kogi Project is, therefore, a child of circumstance.”

Melaye, who is the group’s Chairman of its Board of Trustees (BoT) and Senator representing Kogi West, flayed the APC leadership at the centre for backing what he called “Governor Bello’s illegality.”

Melaye said the group would resist the alleged attempts to sell Confluent Beach, Abuja liaison office, commissioners’ quarters, and the House of Assembly quarters. He also said President Muhammadu Buhari would not save Governor Bello.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/melaye-leads-coalition-to-dislodge-gov-bello.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by StarUp: 5:23am On Feb 27, 2018
Nice move...Gov. Bello needs a strong opposition like this. People are dying of hunger by the day in Kogi state. As much as I don't like Dino, I think he has finally impressed me with this move...sometimes I wonder what the highly educated people of Kogi state are doing by just allowing one man to "mess them up anyhow".

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by Nutase: 5:33am On Feb 27, 2018
Its a complete waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by ipobarecriminals: 5:49am On Feb 27, 2018
sad both of dem are worthless. and useless. .

7 Likes

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by FarahAideed: 5:52am On Feb 27, 2018
Nutase:
Its a complete waste of time.

Do you think Bello will be re elected?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by Nogodye(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

Do you think Bello will lose? though he's a shame to Kogites.

4 Likes

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by Omeokachie: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2018
Oya Tinubu Kogi straight.
That basket of water must be full.

3 Likes

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by Nutase: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

I doubt it but we don't need Dino to make a choice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by royalamour(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2018
That shitty bello is good as gone.

But for these hags?no no...

4 Likes

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by ibecee(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2018
StarUp:
Nice move...Gov. Bello needs a strong opposition like this. People are dying of hunger by the day in Kogi state. As much as I don't like Dino, I think he has finally impressed me with this move...sometimes I wonder what the highly educated people of Kogi state are doing by just allowing one man to "mess them up anyhow".
yeah. so are u a kogite ?
Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by FarahAideed: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Nogodye:

Do you think Bello will lose? though he's a shame to Kogites.

Hello has never even won an election in life , add his poor performance and the hate Igalas and okuns have for him he is most likely to lose .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2018
it will not work as long as this two actors remains in Kogi state...another coalition will be formed to kick out dino from the Senate....to me this is just a distractions

1 Like

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by osymerga(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2018
For the fact the Igalas don't like him, he Bello will lose.
I just don't know why the igbiras are always this wicked. I stayed in kogi for four years, and came to understand that the Igalas are the majority tribe and the must politically strong. The Igbiras are troublesome tribe and are always insensitive and wicked.
Bello days as Gov is numbered.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by Jayclinics(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by ct2: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2018
this politicians and their gimmick, they are good in using people for their selfish reasons
Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by Chiedu4Trump: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2018
Na here quarrel dey start.

When u wan consider who worse pass as Governor btw Imo Rochas and Kogi Bello.

Imo go swear say na statue building Rochas worse pass.

OR Bello of Kogi wey don give Kogi to the Fulani

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6641774_kogi_jpeg4261d2c145b694af356e2a0c324d35b7

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/07/moves-indiginalize-fulani-herdsmen-begin-kogi/

1 Like

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by kolafolabi(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2018
Na wa for the two ooo..They used to be best of friends. Dino even supported him to be the Governor ahead of James Faleke..

2 Likes

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by DWJOBScom(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2018
i honestly think Kogi needs help as this Yahaya fellow is really wrecking that state.

He's yet to know that the cookie jar belongs to the people not him and his wives

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2018
Nutase you're always on every thread are you sure you're not a guy... where is that poccohantas set, maybe all these mods have banned her... yeye people.. ban me if u like, who nairaland help sad
Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by Yankee101: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2018
In order to save Kogi, both Dino and Yahaya should go.
Rascals in power. All by mistake.

Both have never won any election straight forward.

Dino
His first election as a Rep, the ballot boxes were snatched by cult boys, and the star witness against him was killed before appearing in court. ABU boys will tell you he has always been and most likely still is, a cult boy.

For Senate elections, people voted APC for Buhari, and all other candidates hid under it to get votes even when the people didn't know who they voted for. Hence Dino, ElRufai etc That's why Senate is changing the order of elections.

Yahaya
No explanation needed

7 Likes

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by MAJORBANKZ(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2018
dino melaye for governor

2 Likes

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by Acidosis(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2018
StarUp:
Nice move...Gov. Bello needs a strong opposition like this. People are dying of hunger by the day in Kogi state. As much as I don't like Dino, I think he has finally impressed me with this move...sometimes I wonder what the highly educated people of Kogi state are doing by just allowing one man to "mess them up anyhow"
Many of them (bold) are ediots.

They're somewhere hiding and laying claims on other States (especially Kwara and Lagos).

Dino is well respected by lots of folks back home because the so called "good ones" are nonentities who, rather than associate with their state and its people, prefer to claim borrowed identities. For as long as the so called good people continue to contribute nothing but their shameless attitudes, people like me will continue to support the ONLY voice against the evil government.

1 Like

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by xxxblast9w33: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by chuksjuve(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by Olumaeme: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2018
Bello Must Go

2 Likes

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by ajumma(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2018
Rufai the mongul

1 Share

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by deafeyez: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2018
StarUp:

Like one Bubu messing Nigeria any how grin

1 Like

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by emmyfizzy12(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2018
osymerga:
For the fact the Igalas don't like him, he Bello will lose.
I just don't know why the igbiras are always this wicked. I stayed in kogi for four years, and came to understand that the Igalas are the majority tribe and the must politically strong. The Igbiras are troublesome tribe and are always insensitive and wicked.
Bello days as Gov is numbered.
the only opportunity an igbira man has to show that they can also lead as a minority, bello is flushing it out like urine in WC. never again will igbira taste power in kogi state...

1 Like

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Dino 2016: If you fight Yahaya Bello, you fight God.

Dino 2018: I'll fight him with everything I have.

Faleke should have been the Governor of Kogi state but Dino, Saraki, el-Rufai and Buhari imposed Yahaya Bello on us. Kogi people are not stupid. We shall meet at the polling booths come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by babadem2much(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2018
Both Dino and Bello are same, Bello Commissioned only one transformer while Dino commissioned a culvert.... This guys are disgrace to Nigerian youth...

2 Likes

Re: Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello by mdanny: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2018
Any alliance that wil ousted Yahaya Bello is a welcom one.enemy of my enemy is my frd.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau State Local Government Elections Result as announced by PLASIEC / Polls: Only Dishonest Politicians Need Fear Card Readers- The Sun Newspapers / Imo West: Collation Officer Denies Hostage Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.