Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) (31615 Views)

Woman Calls Out Store After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open (photos) / Igbo Man Rocks Agbada, Marries His Yoruba Bride In Style (photos) / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by Lanrediyan(f): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2018
Please house I beg u all I'm having a job interview tomorrow morning and I don't have tfair I tried withdrawing d money in my acct this morning firstbank debited me without paying me nd dey can't refund d money until 7working days
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by agamaruf: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2018
hmmmm! this world!
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by Finest6: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2018
Cute Princess.
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by Teeboi56: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2018
I pray may God not let her enter one chance
Becos fine babe like her re using for ritual now
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2018
You wont let these kids grow up in peace, without fumbling with their growing years.

She may no enjoy her childhood as shes supposed by forcing her into entertainment at this age.

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2018
nice one n nice pic for a little girl...the parents must be an expert for trying to use this little girl make money on the internet......imagine 30,000 followers..well no forget wetin bible talk o..train up a child in the way he or she will grow oo...ad nd when she grow up....
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by anyicash(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2018
The celebrity child.
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by 1stladdy(f): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Mmmmh if I catch this one for one corner eeeh embarassed lipsrsealed
Jesus! Are You For Real? May God Help You.
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Beautiful but Make den dey take am go school and church o .otherwise.......
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by remedick: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Her Name is Kourtney Koko And she's one of the cutest kids have ever seen, her fashion sense and posture is just superb..
With Over 30k Followers on Instagram 2yr old Kourtney has made a beautiful name for herself..
And so as i continue to look for Gossip i stumbled upon her page and mehn i was speechless, couldnt help but bring it here..too cute
Her parents must be very proud.. Say something Nice..
See more below!

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/2yr-old-little-nigerian-girl-breaks.html?m=1

A 2 year old child has fashion sense abi? Or the fashion sense of her mother? instead of building a child to lead a country, they build a child to warm bed of men.

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by superlanny(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2018
This mods are whack, how did this make fp, when other things that will bless people lifes will be overlooked, that's what you get when you employ children instead of adults
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by remedick: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2018
1stladdy:
Jesus! Are You For Real? May God Help You.
When you learn to raise your kids right, you will not see such comments. The parents have already started sexualizing the little girl who is oblivious of what will befall her in the future. This is why I can't just marry any how girl

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Am sure her mother want her to take after her.only God knw the kind of cloths or dress she wil be wear wen she is 18yrs n above.
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by darlingnuel(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2018
Talktoyoulater:
kiss kiss kiss
Hello Sunshine, How are you doing today?
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by don4real18(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2018
Brooke60:
Pedophile!!!!!

I guess she is a model. Beautiful baby girl.
I just want twins girl as my first child.
I could give you twins
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by don4real18(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2018
Lanrediyan:
Please house I beg u all I'm having a job interview this morning and I don't have tfair I tried withdrawing d money in my acct this morning firstbank debited me without paying me nd dey can't refund d money until 7working days
They can pay you immediately.... Demand to see the manager
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by MossLuv: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2018
Hmmmm. she have started slaying from now till when? Abeg le me go and warn my son about her

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by barthy21(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2018
Bhelamblog:
More
The making of a SLAY QUEEN.
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by adecz: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2018
grin
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by adecz: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2018
Too much enjoyment..

These kids do not know the word RECESSION!!

Rock on.

It's your tym..

Nice one....
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by Freeman59: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2018
Brooke60:
Pedophile!!!!!

I guess she is a model. Beautiful baby girl.
I just want twins girl as my first child.

i just want you to stop trying to speak english. TWINS GIRL?? and you want them as your first CHILD??
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by kwessiStewie2(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Mmmmh if I catch this one for one corner eeeh embarassed lipsrsealed
GTFOH you freak!!! damn!!!
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by purples25(f): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2018
It's not every girl that dresses fine that is wayward sha. Because Nigerians tend to generalize. If they teach her what should be priorities and morals she may even go farther than the ones wearing Cinderella gowns. How many times have we ended up dismayed that the girl wearing Mary amaka is actually the lazy and slutty one, and that fashionable one is actually not bad and the intelligent one ? Our thinking gets our girls in ugly dresses thinking they have better chances and it ends up otherwise. Because appearances are deceitful and the world owes us nothing.

Well I wouldn't want my kid growing up looking so plain wearing forced gowns while feeling most awkward and then not being able to socialize cuz all the other kids be wearing jeans and stuff and isolate her out, making her grow up socially awkward, like I did. Do you know it doesn't even guarantee anything ? Come adulthood, bomb short wearing children may be graduating while the goody goody daughters may become local sluts that ain't graduate. God forbid sha , but it happens. Don't put too much faith in the dress.

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by emmyfizzy12(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2018
Shedrack777:
how did she break the internet? did she use hammer, bulldozer, or tank to break it?
anything on nairaland equals to breaking down the Internet. mumu bloggers
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by Brooke60(f): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2018
Freeman59:

i just want you to stop trying to speak english. TWINS GIRL?? and you want them as your first CHILD??
Yes, twins as my first child
You have problem with the English?
I typed not 'speak'
Now goan get bussy

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by ogunmourinho(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2018
cheesy my future wife
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by Shedrack777: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2018
emmyfizzy12:

anything on nairaland equals to breaking down the Internet. mumu bloggers
i'm telling you

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by Patrick33(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2018
Shedrack777:
how did she break the internet? did she use hammer, bulldozer, or tank to break it?
bros me i tire oo..
All this breaking and smashing of internet....i wonder if am the only one left out cause my internet is just fine.. sad
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by Freeman59: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2018
Brooke60:
Yes, twins as my first child
You have problem with the English?
I typed not 'speak'
Now goan get bussy

DAMAGE CONTROL THINGS.. WE UNDERSTAND
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2018
kenir:
na so e dey start
you sef talk so... E tire me o... Na this parent dey put their pikin on the road to yama yama.... When they grow up, na pant dey go dey wear up and down all in the name of slay...
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2018
Shedrack777:

Na swagg she use break the internet
Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
twins girl, then u have to marry someone that has them in thier gene, i can recommend myself 4u..

Yes ...
True but only Females Carries such Gene not men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant / Tall Women Are Gorgeous: Checkout World's Tallest Women / Check Out This Swagalious Mother And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.