Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) (19933 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by iDIGITAL1: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2018
ok
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by sport12: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2018
Teewhy2:
congrats. It is good to have the Lion of Judah with you. with him all other animals in the jungle run and bow to superior powers.
he is the God of your fore fathers
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Coolcube: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2018
SoftP:
This is not RCCGM culture" with this her loud make up, how will she preach decency in her pirish...

Hypocrisy is killing you.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Charly68: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2018
Oh my God ! This beautiful mama has added another feather,keep flying my Sister.. You are unstoppable in Jesus name
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2018
I see some people complaining about her make-up.. they must either be CHOSEN or Deepest Life.. who told you you God abhors make - up..
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2018
Greater works

Greater works than these
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by lordtim001(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2018
More like School of sheeples angry
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Btruth:
God really want a dedicated servant. it's not determine by outlook. in fact, her outlook will bring more to Christ.
By seducing them abi? Nonsense
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2018
SoftP:
This is not RCCGM culture" with this her loud make up, how will she preach decency in her pirish...
(1)The Founder Pa EKUNDAYOMI generation e.g Mummy G.O and(2) the MODERN/NEW GENERATION mode of dressing... She belongs to the
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
I feel for this woman.I so like that she is finding joy. Strong lady. Congrats ma!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by farem: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=SoftP post=65403946]This is not RCCGM culture" with this her loud make up, how will she preach decency in her pirish...[/quote

I am seeing RCCGM for the first time. What is the meaning of 'pirish'? Are you sure you're writing about RCCG?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by akubudejud(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
..Life is wasted if we do not grasp the glory of the cross, cherish it for the treasure that it is, and cleave to it as the highest price of every pleasure and the deepest comfort in every pain. What was once foolishness to us—a crucified God—must become our wisdom and our power and our only boast in this world... Her decision to acquire spiritual Knowledge and education should be applauded. Our father (The living God) is always waiting to welcome any one who is ready for him. MAY THE LORD INCREASE ARE STRENGTH..!!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Troj7: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Classicdexy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
This woman sabi kiss for naija film ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Shies Away From Questions Relating To His Second Baby Mama (video) / FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) / I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.