Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) (19931 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) / Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 3:50am On Sep 26, 2019
BABATUNDE FOWLER ADORNS 14TH EDITION OF ATTENTION MAGAZINE WITH MINDBLOWING INTERVIEWS .....TO DISTRIBUTE THOUSANDS OF COPIES ACROSS NIGERIA

Attention Magazine has unveiled it's newest publication, tagged "[b]The Impact Impression Edition, [/b]with Chairman of Federal Inland Revenue Service with Dr. Babatunde Fowler adorning it's front cover with expressive and engaging interviews.

The White Impression Edition, was designed to promote the significant impacts of outstanding personalities, Institutions, groups and initiatives within Nigeria and across the world.

According to Mr. Nwankwo, the Editor in Chief, he explained that the 14 edition of Attention Magazine is a juxtaposition of engaging contents that will be thrilling the consciousness of readers across several sectors.

The edition that centers on Impacts, innovations, enterpreneurship, artistic articles and informative contents. Regardless of the prevailing economic challenges since 2015, when Dr. Fowler was appointed, the agency has recorded up-move the revenue it generated. In 2016, it generated 3.3 trillion naira, in 2017, 4.03 trillion naira and against every record in the history of Nigeria, the agency generated 5.320 trillion naira in 2018, with a benchmark of 8trillion naira in 2019.

Attention Magazine remains one of the visible and fastest growing print publication in Nigeria. The Marketing Executive of magazine highlighted some of the exclusive network of availability, stressing that copies of this edition will be available at Dana Airlines, High Commissions, embassies, Airports and several other top rated platforms.

@attentionmagazines

@alexreports

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/firs-boss-leads-attention-magazine-front-cover/

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 3:51am On Sep 26, 2019
Nice

Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 3:55am On Sep 26, 2019
Impressive

Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by Praizeupdates: 4:31am On Sep 26, 2019
Wow
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Note:

The White Impression Edition, was designed to promote the significant impacts of outstanding personalities, Institutions, groups and initiatives within Nigeria and across the world.
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2019
shocked

A well undeserved honour to Fowler the fowler from NwaOjadili himself.

I only started respecting this dude when I learnt that the ex-finance minister Kemi Adeosun addressed him as Egbon even during board meetings.

But I'd never understand how a man who controls the type of money FIRS generates still wears such a disastrous coat.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by Ekakamba: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2019
FIRS rakes 91.7billion Naira from seizure of tax defaulters bank account.... Are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin tongue
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by yungsmart(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Hmm nice but who still reads magazine

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by eikechukwu8(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2019
ok

Anyway, check my signature
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by Bbbwings: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Is this the guy generating cash from thin air?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by slawomir: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2019
See shape
Once Nigeria men just get small money them go just lose their shape
Come be like amoeba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by KingofInternet(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Cool
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Meeting Firs boss already! Nice one Alexreport. You are definitely going places. I foresee your brand being another ovation magazine soonest. Weldone sir!
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by scribble: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2019
90 billion naira man
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2019
Yam eater.
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2019
cool
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Magazine in 2019. Sigh
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2019
: shocked shocked

Ogbeni.how the man come old for real life pass the pinchure naa...makeover apps snd photo editing go kill person oo.

Diswan na Timi Frank fwen.. grin

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by EkwensuAmosu: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
Alex, the data consuming agent.

Seems he works for network providers aside blogging and presenting awards.
[/s]
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by warrenweste(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Just don't think of adding that useless internet tax you're proposing angry.
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2019
N90b??
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
He's a flexing boss.
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by FuckDaMods: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Looking good with Nigerians money angry

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
For being the alleged sugar daddy of a popular Nigerian musician I expected him to look a lot better. Nigerian women, tueh, the men you chase look horrible. No woman fit form anything for me these days.
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by efighter: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
IPOB miscreants and PDP nincompoops will die of hypertension this night. Fowler is one of Yoruba Star boys. That's how Stars do
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
AlexReports:
Impressive

Na better business you de so.

All these lazy people that has the talent or studied Public Relations and allied field of study should do this.

I know a publisher of News Vine magazine. He is also based in Abuja.
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
meobizy:
For being the alleged sugar daddy of a popular Nigerian musician I expected him to look a lot better. Nigerian women, tueh, the men you chase look horrible. No woman fit form anything for me these days.

Wetin be your own, is it your sugar daddy?
Re: FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) by Chimaokigwe: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
A well undeserved honour to Fowler the fowler from NwaOjadili himself.

I only started respecting this dude when I learnt that the ex-finance minister Kemi Adeosun addressed him as Egbon even during board meetings.

But I'd never understand how a man who controls the type of money FIRS generates still wears such a disastrous coat.

Have you seen Magu's suits? Same thing.

It's actually deliberate. In a situation like Fowler's you can't be too dapper. Those people used to poverty would see you as the cause of their poverty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Shies Away From Questions Relating To His Second Baby Mama (video) / I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj / Esther Otuonye's Mother Dies Of Breast Cancer On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.