Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? (40837 Views)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Gives Reason Bambam Is Madly In Love With Teddy A [VIDEO] / BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by Harrynight(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2018
kingzjay:
I'm still asking

WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THIS SHOW? WHAT DO YOUTHS STAND TO LEARN OR JMBIBE FROM IT?

This show mean to bring jobless youth to stardom, groomed the house mate to become starts/celebrities, OAPs, Presenters, etc.

Hope u get and won't ask again next season?

Unfortunately shits happens cos when 2ppl of opposite sex find themselves together u knw the story... never the intentions of the organizers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by Talktoyoulater(f): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2018
shocked
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex with a woman on her period is so splendid.
No lubricant needed, just plug and play.

By the way;
Shout out to the cameraman.
Thanks for heeding our cry.
Show us more, that is the only reason we are viewing.
Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2018
So give me reasons why you think I shouldkeep praying for Nigeria with all this things happening.
Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by Kingsley10000: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex with a woman on her period is so splendid.
No lubricant needed, just plug and play.

By the way;
Shout out to the cameraman.
Thanks for heeding our cry.
Show us more, that is the only reason we are viewing.
this mad man again grin
Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2018
Euouae:
This is why I will always prefer Goldberg over all other Larger Beers.

The taste is just smooth and relaxing.

But at a time, do this girls have parents? Cos if one stupid boy fvck my daughter on TV. Chai....I cant just imagine the mental trauma.

Do you play Scrabble or are you into music
Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by seangy4konji: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2018
Baba na Goldberg over anything oooo
Euouae:
This is why I will always prefer Goldberg over all other Larger Beers.

The taste is just smooth and relaxing.

But at a time, do this girls have parents? Cos if one stupid boy fvck my daughter on TV. Chai....I cant just imagine the mental trauma.

Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by blackbeau1(f): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Olalan:
How people enjoy this acting by participants is amazing. But is it that some PEPs have their TV tuned to only BBN channel that they don't miss any action/acting.
I'm amazed at people's capacity for watching this day and night .
Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by omoseth(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2018
That awkward moment when Bam Bam's bro walk pass some group of familiar guys in their neighborhood feeling like a star cz Sist is on international TV, after hailing,the following discussion follows

Bams bro: chairmen dem,i hail oo!

Guys: we great u bros!

1st guy: nor b dis guy Sist dt Teddy A dude smash for toilet for Bbn?

2nd guy: o boi na him oo

3rd guy: I hear say she even dey her period wen he nack am

2nd guy: na true oo! na so d thing scratch her reach?
and she say she b spirit koko

1st guy: spirit fire,konji nor know spirit oo!

2nd&3rd guy: na true ooo! na to begin TEDDilise every BAM BAM spirit wey need konji deliverance sure pass now oo!

1st guy: yes oo! bt nor b for toilet sha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2018
kingzjay:
I'm still asking

WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THIS SHOW? WHAT DO YOUTHS STAND TO LEARN OR IMBIBE BIBE FROM THIS EROTIC SHOW?

They don't get to learn anything, so now what? If u want to learn something tune in to discovery, Emmanuel tv, national geographic channel, cnn, etc and leave bbn alone. Na by force to watch? The organizers never said they made he show so people can learn, it s just entertainment and as u can see they are getting the audience goin by the number for bbn topics that hit front page in a day and number of comments.
Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by wtfcoded: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2018
Tjohnnay:
I don see am say na gals dey watch dis bbn

Gals are so jobless ehn

U go see dm for ig, snapchat

24/7

I nor fit date gal wey nor get plans for her life oo

As in ehh.
Very annoying!
Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by jedaii(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2018
what is "tampo" again now..?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by emerazz(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tjohnnay:
I don see am say na gals dey watch dis bbn

Gals are so jobless ehn

U go see dm for ig, snapchat

24/7

I nor fit date gal wey nor get plans for her life oo

mister planner i c u undecided

Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by Tjohnnay: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=emerazz post=65413342][/quote]

Ok

Oga no future i see u too
Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Was there blood shed on d bed?!
Re: BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? by alstacs(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2018
deebrain:
Medically sex during period is 70% unsafe...

The organizers of the show should know that.

And im yet to be convinced that these people are having sex like they are making viewers to believe.

Its the naive, the younger generation and the ignorant that i feel for, that apparently know the details of the show than even Buhari issues.

Could you give more information on this 70% lack fò safety, sir?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas / Ini Edo Banned For 1 Year? / Top Ten Reality Tv Shows In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.