Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders (1562 Views)

Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post / Governor El-rufai Wants Zoning Stopped In Presidency / "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders by loveth360(f): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
anibirelawal:

But I love Igbos, I dont want to loose you people. forget about Nairaland reaction, I realy meant what I said.
neither do we hate you,you can always have igbos among you even if we go our separate way.go to ghana,london,china etc.you will always have igbos there.
Re: We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders by anibirelawal(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
loveth360:
neither do we hate you,you can always have igbos among you even if we go our separate way.go to ghana,london,china etc.you will always have igbos there.

Hmmm... you are right. I have no choice than to wish you all the best in your struggle.
Re: We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders by DerideGull(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
I am very in doubt if the goons who parade as Igbo leaders would be able to think out suicide for themselves if give a century to perform such a simple task. The idiotic caption of this thread should read “We are not interested in the presidency of the shithole called Nigeria without a referendum for Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra – Igbo leaders”.
Re: We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders by loveth360(f): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
anibirelawal:

Hmmm... you are right. I have no choice than to wish you all the best in your struggle.
thanks for your understanding...
I also wish you all the best on your one nigeria with north and west.
Re: We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders by anibirelawal(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
loveth360:
thanks for your understanding... I also wish you all the best on your one nigeria with north and west.
ONE LOVE!, PEACE.
Re: We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders by orisa37: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
It's your right. The UN, US, UK, EU, RUSSIA, ASIA, SW, SS, ,CS etc will support you to the end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Was Deceived’ — Abuja Pastor Speaks On Aso Rock Visit / Distinguished Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Not Been Released / Nigerians Troll Buhari As He Prepares To Host British PM & German Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.