Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? (2023 Views)

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / COVID-19: FG Screening 19 Nigerian Firms' Claim On Cure And Treatment / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? by lascodii(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2018
Hello,I have a mild sunburn caused by cream I used when I was young, the cream was given to me.. I used it with ignorance of the side effect of lightening cream.... It gave me sunburn
Please help.. How can I reverse the skin burn?
Re: How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? by EagleScribes: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
lascodii:
Hello,I have a mild sunburn caused by cream I used when I was young, the cream was given to me.. I used it with ignorance of the side effect of lightening cream.... It gave me sunburn

Can we see the picture of the skin? Or send it to me on whatsapp. Number is on my signature
Re: How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? by lascodii(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
EagleScribes:

Can we see the picture of the skin? Or send it to me on whatsapp. Number is on my signature
The sunburn is black and it is on the left and right cheek like it is painted.. That is how it is.. You should understand, you must have seen the same thing like that on someone's face
Re: How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? by EagleScribes: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
lascodii:
The sunburn is black and it is on the left and right cheek like it is painted.. That is how it is.. You should understand, you must have seen the same thing like that on someone's face

I wanted to have an idea of your skin sensitivity. You can use Epiblanc for the spot removal and Aloe sunscreen or Aloe Vera Gelly to protect your skin
Re: How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? by lascodii(m): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2018
EagleScribes:

I wanted to have an idea of your skin sensitivity. You can use Epiblanc for the spot removal and Aloe sunscreen or Aloe Vera Gelly to protect your skin
Thank you.. Thanks very much for your concern
I really appreciate
Re: How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2018
lascodii:
if you really need permanent cure,contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? by EagleScribes: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
lascodii:
Thank you.. Thanks very much for your concern
I really appreciate

You're welcome bro. Just update me on how it goes
Re: How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? by humphrizo: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Whatsapp Dr NueL on 08092151959 He is a health practitioner
Re: How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? by Virus777: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Unfortunately it's irreversible. You'll carry that black path for life. I personally know some women who got it and could never remove it.

Funny thing is that some people have a unique kinda skin that no matter the level of exposure to the sun, it'll never give them sun burns.
Re: How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? by gideonematics: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sunburn is curable

No matter how bad the black patch from sunburn appears on your face or skin the good news is you can still remove it using the right products.

Here is how I successfully got rid of mine without spending much... https://www.gidisblog.com/2022/06/habetong-aloe-vera-gel-review.html
Re: How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
No cure, don't let anyone deceive u from failed bleaching
Re: How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? by Preciousppearl(f): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Original palm oil it takes time but it will clear.. I had this issue one time I changed cream, I stopped using it and the burns appeared..I am light skin and I have stuck with dudu osu for almost 2years I face scrub with freshtomato and sugar. Apply palm oil at night or days u ain't going out for few hours.

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy High On Refnol Misses His Mouth During His Meal / We Will Not Shut Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - PFN Chairman / 10 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Your Skincare Routine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.