Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed (1677 Views)

Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says / We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by RealIgboboy: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2018
SELFISH PROPAGANDA

Your leaders are greedy and selfish that's what our neighbors medias always say but checking the poverty ratio in Nigeria to assess whose part of this country is more impoverished and poverty stricken, behold South East is the less affected by this scourge.

Now, my question is this, if our neighbors leaders are fair, just and generous to their people in dispense of democratic dividends, why's it that poverty is so high in their regions? Why's it that there are so much mud houses in their regions? Why's it that there are so much crime in their regions? Why's it that there are so much insecurities in their regions? Why's it that there are so beggars in their regions? Why's it that there are so much mad people in their regions? Who's fooling who?

Our neighbors leaders since 1967 have been to the corridors of power, having access to free money, corrupt money, affluence, connection and appointments to influence development in their regions even to turn it into Dubai but what we see is below average. Again, who's fooling who?

Down to the whole of South East there are no Federal presence yet South East is the most safest place to leave according BBC report. All development you can see in the South East region are all through self effort. Again, whose leaders are more selfish, unfair and unjust to their people? Our neighbors must answer these...

5 Likes

Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by agwom(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2018
cry cry
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2018
RealIgboboy:
SELFISH PROPAGANDA

Your leaders are greedy and selfish that's what our neighbors medias always say but checking the poverty ratio in Nigeria to assess whose part of this country is more impoverished and poverty stricken, behold South East is the less affected by this scourge.

Now, my question is this, if our neighbors leaders are fair, just and generous to their people in dispense of democratic dividends, why's it that poverty is so high in their regions? Why's it that there are so much mud houses in their regions? Why's it that there are so much crime in their regions? Why's it that there are so much insecurities in their regions? Why's it that there are so beggars in their regions? Why's it that there are so much mad people in their regions? Who's fooling who?

Our neighbors leaders since 1967 have been to the corridors of power, having access to free money, corrupt money, affluence, connection and appointments to influence development in their regions even to turn it into Dubai but what we see is below average. Again, who's fooling who?

Down to the whole of South East there are no Federal presence yet South East is the most safest place to leave according BBC report. All development you can see in the South East region are all through self effort. Again, whose leaders are more selfish, unfair and unjust to their people? Our neighbors must answer these...

cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by tubolancer(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2018
Why are your people trooping to these places in their thousand? Your leaders must answer this question.

2 Likes

Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by LZAA: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa
grin grin deomello and thetruthsayer wee hate this and start displaying igbophobia grin

1 Like

Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by AustineE1: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2018
Why do you have to reply there assertions,they have the right to say or write whatever nonsense they so wish. As for me,its been a long while i dont read all this parapo ngb*ti newspapers,for them the reason why Nigerians are suffering is because of Igbos,there envy is beyond comprehension,you need to see there reactions when ever anything about ndigbo is mentioned on nairaland. The truth is that,who ever God has blessed,you cant wish it away.
Our antagonists are our helpers,dont you observe the rate at which massive development is taking place in various south Eastern states,down to our villages,this is because our people are beginning to realise that certain sections of this country dont really wish them well and they always have eyes on our investments,so diversifying home is now the norm! It is the way to go.
I pity these people who think there people are either president or had been presidents before,how do they explain the penury that exists in there various states and Nigeria as a whole,the stake is beyond presidency,the quest should be,getting the right person from whatever geopolitical zone of the country,that can fix things right. Hunger has no boundry.
God bless all Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
deomello and thetruthsayer wee hate this and start displaying igbophobia
grin
and both of them are looking for Igbo wife abi ? grin grin
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by AustineE1: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2018
tubolancer:
Why are your people trooping to these places in their thousand? Your leaders must answer this question.
Ignorance is when you dont understand the dynamics of neo-colonialism and economic expansionism. You may have to ask China why are they trooping to even 3rd world countries,or Indians working in different sub-saharan African countries or the Jews in Eastern Europe even when there countries are better off. Stay home and be spoon fed while our youths are taking up opportunities as they come,even in your backyard.

3 Likes

Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by dignity33: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2018
RealIgboboy:
SELFISH PROPAGANDA

Our neighbors leaders since 1967 have been to the corridors of power, having access to free money, corrupt money, affluence, connection and appointments to influence development in their regions even to turn it into Dubai but what we see is below average. Again, whoac's fooling who?

Thank you OP I once said it that igbos leaders are the least corrupt politicians in Nigeria but because of tribalism other have result on using propaganda to paint igbos bad take for instance SOLUDO who stabilise Nigeria banking industry or is it Ngozi who fought to see that our foreign debt was right off what did they get in return?

1 Like

Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by loveth360(f): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Until nigeria divide......

Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by LZAA: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:
and both of them are looking for Igbo wife abi ? grin grin
deomello actually entered onitsha bus this morning thetruthsayer is currently on a zombie detox program grin
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Sprumbabafather: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2018
They are just sadists
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2018
LZAA:

deomello actually entered onitsha bus this morning
thetruthsayer is currently on a zombie detox program grin
I need two or more ibo wife please I hear they need able bodied men in imo state
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by madridguy(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by LZAA: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
I need two or more ibo wife please I hear they need able bodied men in imo state
side effects of the detox grin
cc imhotep
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2018
LZAA:

side effects of the detox grin
cc imhotep
true I agree now where is the ibo women u dey offer me I need two or more please preferably from IMO state I wan service them wella
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Cooly100: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2018
tubolancer:

The answer is simple.

They are trooping to enjoy what the FG wickedly failed to give them in their region.
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Sprumbabafather: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
true I agree now where is the ibo women u dey offer me I need two or more please preferably from IMO state I wan service them wella

What else does afonjas sabi apart from service woman, a tribe who lost their lead after the war because of their love for big backside and owambe parties grin
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

What else does afonjas sabi apart from service woman, a tribe who lost their lead after the war because of their love for big backside and owambe parties grin
u don dey offer people ibo women on this forum no be today now when I say u should give me u are saying a different thing guy take time. What lead did Yoruba lose
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by LZAA: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
Now now lad
we talked about this
after you are thru with d detox we wee go to onitsha grin
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Sprumbabafather: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
u don dey offer people ibo women on this forum no be today now when I say u should give me u are saying a different thing guy take time. What lead did Yoruba lose

we will offer you one as long as you agree to losing and promise to always look yansh instead of looking at progress in life grin
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

we will offer you one as long as you agree to losing and promise to always look yansh instead of looking at progress in life grin
can’t I look at yansh and progress at the same time I can multitask
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2018
LZAA:

Now now lad
we talked about this
after you are thru with d detox we wee go to onitsha grin
the detox is done ur honor and am already in onitsha (onira road) so how about those two or more girls I requested lol
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Sprumbabafather: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
can’t I look at yansh and progress at the same time I can multitask

Try driving to work while looking ONLY at your rear view side mirror, come back and tell is the result here grin
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Try driving to work while looking ONLY at your rear view side mirror, come back and tell is the result here grin
out of order honorable yansh looking and progress are different from the scenario u just presented
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Sprumbabafather: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
out of order honorable yansh looking and progress are different from the scenario u just presented

so tell us, what was it that made yorubas hungry enough to sell all their ancestral lands to ibos who are coming back from a war if not losing?

1 Like

Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by LZAA: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
the detox is done ur honor and am already in onitsha (onira road) so how about those two or more girls I requested lol
u see u said onira grin
detox neva reach hafway sef
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by EternalTruths: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa

This pics is playing out right in our lives.

Since APC came into power, Yoruba Hausa Fulani elites have ruined Nigeria and set her miles backwards.
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

so tell us, what was it that made yorubas hungry enough to sell all their ancestral lands to ibos who are coming back from a war if not losing?
see painment even Lagos where ibo concentrate mostly in sw they hardly own any land there like 1 ibo to 100 Yoruba u better tell ur brother to tell u the truth if u have not set foot in Lagos before
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
LZAA:

u see u said onira grin
detox neva reach hafway sef
yes inosi onira road guy have u even been to onitsha before
Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
AustineE1:

Southeast is the least corrupt region in Nigeria and the safest

1 Like

Re: Selfish Propaganda Against The Igbos Exposed by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Southeast safest region in Nigeria-UN

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Commoner Like You, Tosin Ajibare Tells Ekiti Masses / Immigration Under Fire For Forcing Staff,applicants To Observe Christian Prayers / Exposed! Inside Rochas Okorocha’s Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.