Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" (4287 Views)

If Any Man Or Woman Open His Or Her Mouth To Curse Me The Same Shall Be Curse / !!!!! Who God Has Blessed No One Can Curse. Sai Baba Forever / 2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by FriendNG: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2017

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by APCsupporter: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Thank God some of them are telling themselves the truth. I will watch it after buying some data later

10 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by FriendNG: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
They will soon Call her Hausa or Fulani Girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by LionDeLeo: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
The itinerant land grabbers will soon disown her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by raker300: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
is this how you talk to your landlord?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by 61Penguins: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
The funniest part is
After all her noise
She still has one insignificant vote in referendum grin

16 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by raker300: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
APCsupporter:
Thank God some of them are telling themselves the truth. I will watch it after buying some data later
the beauty of Biafra and Igbo ideology is that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion without fear of repercussions.

On the other hand, I would like to see someone make a video insulting the Hausa and Islam in Nigeria.

We igbos aren't savages

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by APCsupporter: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
raker300:
the beauty of Biafra and Igbo ideology is that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion without fear of repercussions.

On the other hand, I would like to see someone make a video insulting the Hausa and Islam in Nigeria.

We igbos aren't savages

my problem with you guys is that you love lying. is it not just yesterday that all of you were insulting a massob member for deciding to use his brain? are you not the ones that are always quick to call your brothers traitors for being against biafra? tell me another thing

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by APCsupporter: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
61Penguins:
The funniest part is After all her noise She still has one insignificant vote in referendum grin
you call a vote insignificant? Kai!

9 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Ehiscotch(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
The igbos in general are a very paranoid group.
They are like a suspecting housewife who checks her husband contacts, call logs, messages, anything just to rob it in his face that he is cheating, then threaten him with a divorce.
This analogy applies to their cry of marginalization. Every federal appointment, every project, every federal statement. They deeply scrutinize for every speck of marginalization. Just like the housewife, they continually hurt themselves, cry foul & call for a seperation.
Don't make a mistake to think that i believe or i am in support of the husband or that he doesn't cheat.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by raker300: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
The igbos in general are a very paranoid group.
more paranoid than the state with the highest suicide rate in Nigeria Wch is lagos?

You are the ones being paranoid. Igbos wants out, you are the ones running up and down the interweb spewing trash.

Igbo point is clear and simple

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by raker300: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
APCsupporter:

my problem with you guys is that you love lying. is it not just yesterday that all of you were insulting a massob member for deciding to use his brain? are you not the ones that are always quick to call your brothers traitors for being against biafra? tell me another thing
dude, atop foaming in the mouth, you're embarrassing yourself.

Like I said, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. No one is calling for her arrest neither are they looking to murder her.

Mr. Apc supporter, where is Buhari your pay master?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by APCsupporter: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
raker300:
dude, atop foaming in the mouth, you're embarrassing yourself.

Like I said, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. No one is calling for her arrest neither are they looking to murder her.

Mr. Apc supporter, where is Buhari your pay master?

You should be the one to stop embarrassing yourself by lying. I just showed you what your leader urged you to do and you are here telling me that you respect opinions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Ehiscotch(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
raker300:
more paranoid than the state with the highest suicide rate in Nigeria Wch is lagos?

You are the ones being paranoid. Igbos wants out, you are the ones running up and down the interweb spewing trash.

Igbo point is clear and simple
The igbos have really poor leaders; don't compare them to the the yorubas whose leaders know how align & realign with the powers that be.
The SW don't have a problem with your call for secession. They have the potential to thrive way faster than any other region.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by eastsidechillz: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dis girl or lady has no idea of what she is talking about.
I spent 10years in d north.
I hv seen firsthand crisis and how they boast about dre kills of innocent Igbo men.

D bullets has left d gun dre is no coming back.

We have sacrificed so much of our blood to this one Nigeria.

While every other tribes has been paying lips services to one Nigeria

Igbo man has been living it.

D only time u see us kill, it's to avenge the killing of one of us.

Woe to those who hv taken the life of innocent Biafra a.

D day of reckoning is upon us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by raker300: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:

The igbos have really poor leaders; don't compare them to the the yorubas whose leaders know how align & realign with the powers that be.
The SW don't have a problem with your call for secession. They have the potential to thrive way faster than any other region.
wch is why they sold abiola to get slaughtered and gave awolowo poison so that he won't embarrass them..I see you.

Worry about the north descending full force on you and your people once biafrans are out.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Ehiscotch(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
raker300:
wch is why they sold abiola to get slaughtered and gave awolowo poison so that he won't embarrass them..I see you.

Worry about the north descending full force on you and your people once biafrans are out.
The SW has moved on. Why the east has been wailing since the civil war.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by eastsidechillz: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:

The SW has moved on. Why the east has been wailing since the civil war.
Moved on

U re joking

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Philistine(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
She get sense

1 Like

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
APCsupporter:
How far saraki now? grin

8 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Hopeful20100: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
afonjas sponsored video. Find this overly make-up girl, if you see her, I assure, her boyfriend is a hateful ewedu eating afonja who has twisted her brain with their evil tendecy. She doesn't belong in Biafraa

6 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by reptile1: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2017

3 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by macluvph1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
61Penguins:
The funniest part is
After all her noise
She still has one insignificant vote in referendum grin

Guy i love your comment a million times.

God bless you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by APCsupporter: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
reptile1:

I salute ur mumu opinion
is this all that you can say?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by APCsupporter: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hopeful20100:
afonjas sponsored video. Find this overly make-up girl, if you see her, I assure, her boyfriend is a hateful ewedu eating afonja who has twisted her brain with their evil tendecy. She doesn't belong in Biafraa

if it was one olosho gold digger claiming to be in Kano you wouldnt have said such.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Ronaaldo: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Watch as the wawa and abakaliki group of igbos disgracing our tribe swoop on her. That is if they haven't already.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Guestlander: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Smart woman, compare and contrast with the incoherent rable rousing Kanu.

1 Like

Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by kingzizzy: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Its ok, she is entitled to her opinion. No everyone is going to dig the idea of Biafra same as not everyone will be for 'one Nigeria'.

But there are things that she should be asking her self.

If there is war, who will be fighting who? Biafrans have said they want a referendum not war.

She said that Igbos dont love themselves, Nigerians dont love themselves either but she wants 'one Nigeria'.

She said that Anambra people call Asaba people 'Delta Igbos'. Im an Anambra man and we consider Asaba just as Igbo as we are. It was communities from present day Anambra that founded Asaba, Ibusa, Okpanam and the rest all in Delta state.
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by BrutalJab: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Why the insults

She can as well go to the middle of Ariaria market and repeat everything.
Well, the fool is entitled to her own opinion.
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Duru1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
FriendNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NdcJJAMOcE

Any none selfish person or group of persons is a drooling loser. Self preservation is first law of nature. By the way, any con artist can make a YouTube video. She never referred to her silly self as Igbo but from the south. This is a caliber of dullards who would refer to herself as "Black". When Biafra or Republic of Igbo land is actualized, Niger-Area probably stand for ninnies such as you.
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
do u av land
Re: We Are Selfish & Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nincompoop - Igbo Lady "You Can Curse Me" by Guestlander: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
BrutalJab:
Why the insults

She can as well go to the middle of Ariaria market and repeat everything.

Well, the fool is entitled to her own opinion.

If she can't go to Ariaria market to repeat what she said then you have basically confirmed everything she said.
Will people be lynched in Biafra for saying things you don't agree with?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Govs Who Have Paid April Salary As At Today 24/04/2020 / Bola Tinubu's Running Mate 2023? - Photo / My Governor Has Been Served A Very Hot Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.