Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Taught B-red My Son And Davido My Nephew How To Sing And Dance – Senator Adele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Taught B-red My Son And Davido My Nephew How To Sing And Dance – Senator Adele (487 Views)

Davido: My New Private Jet Has Arrived / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Taught B-red My Son And Davido My Nephew How To Sing And Dance – Senator Adele by kohded: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2018
The incredible dancing Senator Adeleke has revealed that he tutor 2 popular music stars His son “B-red” and his nephew “Davido” how to sing and how to dance.
Our incredible dancing senator stole the show last weekend at Silverbird Tv man of the year with his .....

Read More: http://kolhdent.com/b-red-davido-senator-adeleke/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Newly Crowned Miss Nollywood Nigeria 2018 Rechael Godwill Looking Soft / Meet The Musician Tonyfriz Making Wave In The Eastern Region Now. / Checkout Adesua Etomi's Biggest Life Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.