Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) (72026 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by celebgistz: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
An innocent reply by Davido to a complimentary tweet has set Nigerian Twitter on fire.

A fan Tweeted at the singer this morning saying, 'Davido Working with Lyta brings Orgasm to my eyes. Davido has been helping young talent since 1846 There’s nobody around Davido that’s not successful I repeat Nobody, even his gateman is richer than me'.

In response to this tweet, Davido wrote:

“my gateman litt! 2 cribs 3 whips”.

See more

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/twitter-on-fire-davido-reveals-that-his-gate-man-has-2-houses-and-3-cars/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by celebgistz: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
More

2 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by NairaMedia: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Wealthierboy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
The people below me is very stupid and ignorant if u cannot celebrate ur fellow human being you cannot live to see good in life. Omo baba lowo for life, osun money confirm! wink

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Lloydthesaint: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Davido is too proud and it annoys me
He go still broke one day

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
your gateman has 2 houses and 3 cars but is still working as a gateman undecided abeg small small dey lie

250 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Kneephy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nigerians would never learn!

This guy lies a lot!

He's an entertainer and what they sell is showbiz....

They do anything just to be trending.....

Davido why u too dey lie ooo

How many houses does Mayorkun, Dremo and Peruzzi have altogether?? Wey ur gateman go big laidat

241 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
Davido is too proud and it annoys me
He go still broke one day
That's his own way of being funny, you must not always see negativity in every situation always

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
See comments: some people say their generation don dey the gate business cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Somebody above type this poo

"I have BSC in opening and closing gate"

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Oche211(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
Davido is too proud and it annoys me He go still broke one day
bad belle. He can't go broke as you are.

51 Likes

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Oche211(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
your gateman has 2 houses and 3 cars but is still working as a gateman undecided abeg small small dey lie
Lol...
The lie get weight

15 Likes

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Make I lie my own: My own house boy has a mansion in Dubia, one in South Africa, another in Abuja and another next to my house (his place of work) in Lagos.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
It's not pride if it's the truth.

One of the drivers at SPDC PH that year had two houses-one on rent, 3 cars: one for his wife and a driver that drives his wife and kids.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
This Ediot Don come again with his lies and bull crap angry sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Big lie.

[img]https://i./3Nt6M.gif[/img]

28 Likes

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
shocked

One common attitude of struggling and hopeful young men is doubt and disbelief. Don't doubt everyone or everything you hear especially if they have no direct implications on you. When you hear such, let it reinforce your believe in hope. Let it remind you of the possibilities of God's transformations. Let it sink in that a contact with one helper can end decades of toiling.

The mind is a powerful force of magnetic field. It attracts and repels based on the conditions and polarity of the mindfield. Dont use memes, gifs, or jokes to cage your present status or repel the miraculous.

Richdad

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Even mayorkun that have been with him since just manage to buy Benz last year and has only one house

Peruzzi just bought a Benz weeks ago without a house to park it in he still squats

Dremo am not sure if he has KEKENAPEP not to talk of Car

His gate man now has all that fortune or his he saying he value his gateman more than his own artists

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ehen?!
Is Davido SPDC?
9jaBloke:
It's not pride if it's the truth.

One of the drivers at SPDC PH that year had two houses-one on rent, 3 cars: one for his wife and a driver that drives his wife and kids.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kneephy:

This guy lies a lot!

I thought you wanted to debunk him by showing us that his gateman is homeless mtcheeeeeeew

Davidos is one of the few secular music I listen to not because he's the best but he has endeared himself to the heart of so many people!!!

When we talk about artists helping friends, colleagues, family and the masses, you have to give it to Davido and Don Jazzy!!! (Consistency)

In that regard, he has done VERY WELL!!! forget all these social fan war between him and that babykid abi na wizkid

Not a fan of any but if I am to choose, I will definitely pick Davido!!!

He is humble and cool as he's standing by his family, he also stood by his friends and fans!!!

His success is not all about him but everyone around him!

And that is a characteristic very rare in today's artists!!!

Of all the tweets, this one got me laughing all day

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
Ehen?!
Is Davido SPDC?

Maybe

1 Like

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
So we don't have those deep in real estate still living in a rented apartment

Or what is bad in owing a house and still working

There's dignity in labour, oga!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
so you are telling me that you will own 2 houses and 3 cars and still decide to work as a gatewoman

Wiseandtrue:

So we don't have those deep in real estate still living in a rented apartment

Or what is bad in owing a house and still working

There's dignity in labour, oga!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Previously on lies the Devil himself cannot contend with.

8 Likes

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Aphroditee(f): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by michlins(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
if I am packing shit and has such, I will pack more. Some people take advantage of their jobs unlike that guy that cooked for six presidents and couldn't boast of a crib. Boys be dropping 50k for him and he can afford such

9 Likes

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wow,his cleaner has a private jet as well.Davido and lies are like 5&6.

6 Likes

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
so you are telling me that you will own 2 houses and 3 cars and still decide to work as a gatewoman

If the gate job no pay, him go build 2 houses come own car

With all the wealth Davido has, why didn't you ask him to stop working undecided

6 Likes

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kneephy:

This guy lies a lot!

Say no more. If some people can believe the "30billion for the account", how much more this one.

But we all know Davido is a generous giver who blow his own trumpet.

8 Likes

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
answer my question and stop shifting goal posts
Wiseandtrue:
If the gate job no pay, him go build 2 houses come own car
With all the wealth Davido has, why didn't you ask him to stop working undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
nobody will own 2 houses and 3 cars and still decide to pack sh*t,abeg shift

michlins:
if I am packing shit and has such, I will pack more. Some people take advantage of their jobs unlike that guy that cooked for six presidents and couldn't boast of a crib. Boys be dropping 50k for him and he can afford such

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) by clive2u(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
I spotted tacha applying too

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / Zodwa Wabantu Steps Out With No Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.