Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online (7239 Views)

2 Ways To Make Money Without Spending A Dime Online / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by ugojibaby: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-kGuYqNVjjag/WpUsWlIYAvI/AAAAAAAAARI/RCjnKvanLiMMJ8zv5f5kkGlfU9Fk_uTJwCLcBGAs/s1600/time-to-suceed-make-money-online-nigeria.jpg[/img]

From time to time, we receive mails from people who have been trying to earn money online without success. They read about the possibilities that exist in working online but somehow, they are yet to earn even though they have started. To them, it seems as though the idea of making money online is an illusion.

However, you cannot call the same opportunity that gives many people income to earn a living an illusion. If you’re not earning, the problem must be that you’re not getting something right. If you’re among the category of people who are not earning yet despite several spirited attempts, check out the reasons below to see what you’re not getting right.

1. You’re not focused on one single online business
The internet is home to many lucrative money-making opportunities. The truth is, most of them are very appealing in terms of profitability. However, you will continue to experience problems if you try to do all of them. Just because you have an internet connection doesn’t mean you should hop from one online model to another because you think one is better. It’s called the “shining syndrome”. This makes it difficult for you to earn online because your focus is scattered. Stick to one opportunity and work hard at it till you get it right.

2. You picked an area you have no passion about
The blunt fact is that while you may be able to do a lot of things, there are only a few things you can do very well. The mere fact that you can cope with doing something online doesn’t mean it will yield income for you. You must know what you’re passionate about, what makes you tick. The mere fact that someone earns big at programming doesn’t mean you should hop into it except you want to get frustrated with HTML. So scan for your area of strength and give it your best.

3. You’re not giving good value
You may trick people to buying your services or get readers to come to your blog but what will keep them coming back is the top-notch value you deliver. People typically get disappointed when they realize that they were hoodwinked only to end up for mediocre content or delivery. There’s no loyalty to substandard value anywhere in the world. Not even freebies can cover it up. If you’re a blogger, keep your content fresh and juicy the way your readers would like them. If you offer services, give it your best and let your clients feel they’re getting value for money.

4. You’re not building an audience
Your audience is the reason why your business exists. It is therefore important that you build a relationship with them. Get to know them if possible. Give them good value and be responsive to their inquiries. Once in a while, interact with them through your platform and build rapport with them. What will determine the longevity of your online business is if you cultivate your audience or you are just comfortable with random visitors/buyers.

5. You are in haste
The way people are hasty in this generation is astonishing. People want to get something the moment they conceive the idea or the instance they take the first step. It doesn’t work that way! Many things in life are designed to get better with time. So if the success of others is making you feel the rush to succeed, you’d do yourself some good by relieving yourself of that pressure. They didn’t get to where they are now in a week or month. Your primary concern is that your business is growing at a steady pace. Someone once said, "You cannot get a baby in one month by making nine women pregnant".

6. You’re not strategic
Gone are the days when you can just bump into an opportunity and suddenly make it your cash cow. Nevertheless, this is something people still do. People expect to do something passively and for the fun of it with the hope that it will yield an income for them. What they don’t realize is that

More: http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/02/blunt-reasons-why-youre-not-earning.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by NwaAmaikpe: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

Gooood

4 Likes

Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by nickxtra(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Guilty of all
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by efilefun(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Nigerians trying to make money online are on the get rich quick lane, that's why most people go into yahoo and once that doesn't work out they go diabolical. Most believe once you set up a business or a profile online today you must start earning same day... lol

2 Likes

Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by internetpo(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2018
Thumbs. up

Quite true. and really blunt.
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by obajoey(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Money Must be Made
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by bigt2(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Seun always block your ads. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by HeWrites(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2018
bigt2:
7. Seun always block your ads. embarassed
How?
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by uknownforce: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2018
Go spiritual here And Thank me later, delet the space gap and visit
w w w . p o w e r f u l s p e l l s . m l

1 Like

Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by Arewa12: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2018
I concur with the OP
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by bigt2(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2018
HeWrites:

How?
Seen loads of them.

Even seun changed my name from Big-T to this wtf! My brand name o undecided

8. Because I don't trust Seun even with my name.

Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by kelvine(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Another reasons, not enough money to buy data.
To make money online you really need to spend good time online, this requires constant electricity and data for your devices.

1 Like

Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by AnodaIT(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Most Nigerian bloggers don't care about audience or good value all they want is traffic to cover up their clicking and keep their CTR low
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by ibksiv(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2018
but how?
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by Doerstech(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Most of us are guilty of these things ...

1 Like

Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by biggy26: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Anyone that thinks online biz is child's play should think again.
www.poontoe.com
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by R0ckefeller: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2018
wire is also a online business too non of them G,s ever complain now
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by jobbers: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2018
no
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by ekensi01: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
My problem which one will be paying me.

I only need connection.

Please I can work as far as I'm englighten on which to go for please anybody with good idea should help.
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by Blogtrovert(f): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Quiet true
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by uamose: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
some can not even earn from Nnu that is s as simple as fu ck pm me for more details
Re: Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online by ShinyJay22(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
The thing is for you to be able to generate income from the internet,you would need to think outside the box.
We all cannot be bloggers...There are lots of stuff out there that can fetch you cash but to find such ideas takes a lot of hard work and God's grace

(1) (Reply)

Oil Price Falls To Three-week Low On Planned OPEC, Russia Output Hike / Shuttlers: Nigerian Shared Mobility Tech Startup Raises $1.6 Million Funding / 7 Richest Igbo Business People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.