Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? (1216 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here / N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by npowerng: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2018
2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices?

Are there any challenges?

#NPowerNG

Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by zealed64: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
yes there are challenges!!
batch A(1) Nteach 2016 beneficiary in Imo state i havent gotten my device yet....written to your support mail, their response is not helping matters.... i selected Afrione...
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by npowerng: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
zealed64:
yes there are challenges!!
batch A(1) Nteach 2016 beneficiary in Imo state i havent gotten my device yet....written to your support mail, their response is not helping matters.... i selected Afrione...
Sir, kindly send your details and complaint to devicesupport@npvn.ng Please note that notification will be sent to you when your device is ready for collection.
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by lizzy07(f): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please Npower help me I have not received my January stipends and I don't have payment on hold on my profile and I have checked my account balance the money has not been paid. I sent mail to support team and no response yet about it please I don't have any money and my transport to my ppa is#400
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by npowerng: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
lizzy07:
Please Npower help me I have not received my January stipends and I don't have payment on hold on my profile and I have checked my account balance the money has not been paid. I sent mail to support team and no response yet about it please I don't have any money and my transport to my ppa is#400
Ma'am, kindly provide us with your email address and full name.
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by lizzy07(f): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lizzyangelmodupe07@gmail. I am IGE ELIZABETH MODUPE. breach. Ifako ijaye Lagos state
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by kingjosephat(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
I have not gotten my device, I belongs to Batch B.
I choosed Afri 2in1.
A beneficiary from Oyo State.
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by lizzy07(f): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
I am IGE ELIZABETH MODUPE, my email address is lizzyangelmodupe07@gmail.com
npowerng:

Ma'am, kindly provide us with your email address and full name.
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by dejt4u(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
my sister is a 2016 beneficiary in Batch A for device, she selected ZINOX Tab and she was sent message to notify her that her device was ready in November, 2017 at MTN office Ilesha, Osun State. when she got their, they told her that her device was not available with them. she toured all the device disbursement centers in Osun State. she later received several other SMS to proceed to Ilesha for her device and they keep on rejected her all the time. now, she is frustrated as she doesn't know what to do again.
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by npowerng: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
lizzy07:
Lizzyangelmodupe07@gmail. I am IGE ELIZABETH MODUPE. breach. Ifako ijaye Lagos state
Noted Ma'am.
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by npowerng: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
kingjosephat:
I have not gotten my device, I belongs to Batch B.
I choosed Afri 2in1.
A beneficiary from Oyo State.
Sir, notification will be sent to you when your device is ready for pickup. Thank you for your patience.
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by npowerng: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
dejt4u:
my sister is a 2016 beneficiary in Batch A for device, she selected ZINOX Tab and she was sent message to notify her that her device was ready in November, 2017 at MTN office Ilesha, Osun State. when she got their, they told her that her device was not available with them. she toured all the device disbursement centers in Osun State. she later received several other SMS to proceed to Ilesha for her device and they keep on rejected her all the time. now, she is frustrated as she doesn't know what to do again.
Kindly send your details and complaints to devicesupport@npvn.ng
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by dejt4u(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly send your details and complaints to devicesupport@npvn.ng
several unreplied messages have been sent to this email. more than 15separate messages has been sent since November 2017.. none is replied
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by manny4u(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
my device is ready at mtn office kubwa, abuja but you guys have place it on hold since august 2017. I am Nagro batch A bwari area council Abuja, and have sent several mails to device support and no response. My payment is up to date. Pls don't bother to respond if you are going to give me the same generic answer without a productive solution, cos I have done everything that was asked of me.
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by npowerng: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
dejt4u:

several unreplied messages have been sent to this email. more than 15separate messages has been sent since November 2017.. none is replied

When your issue has been rectified you would receive a notification, sir.
Thank you for your patience sir.
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by npowerng: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
manny4u:

my device is ready at mtn office kubwa, abuja but you guys have place it on hold since august 2017. I am Nagro batch A bwari area council Abuja, and have sent several mails to device support and no response. My payment is up to date. Pls don't bother to respond if you are going to give me the same generic answer without a productive solution, cos I have done everything that was asked of me.

We apologize for the inconveniences, It would soon be rectified, sir.

Thank you for your patience.
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by lizzy07(f): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Please Npower kindly help us rectify this issue of some of us not paid January stipends 2018 we don't know what is going on and Npower is not addressing the issue at all we sent mail to the support team only for them to send back automatic reply that after two working days one will be contacted and till today no response from them I drop my email address even on this platform and am still waiting o
npowerng:

Noted Ma'am.
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by ifyokwu(f): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Good day , please I want to know what is happening in Enugu , I was sent message to come collect my device, I got there but was told they have stopped sharing for now that another message will be sent to us , till now no message has been sent . please look into It .thanks
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by kayteajay111(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Why those 2016 batch B selected afrione have been given. Is what you people want to do, I selected TECHNO by myself in the first place, you later changed it to afrione on my portal which is intentional by you. This is frustrating, why some in this same program have collected theirs for past 5 months ago, it's not fair. And you have been calling batch B to collect but why not all, you're not encouraging me to work again.
Re: 2016 Beneficiaries who are in Batch 2, have you started receiving your devices? by vikiross(f): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2018
I got an sms for my device collection on the 19th of April 2018 at Ibiye plaza, Mpape Abuja. But when we got there and have waited for several hours, we were told that all n-health to go home that our device is unavailable, they will only be giving n-teach. Please, my complaint is if the n- health,myself inclusive,
will be getting another text for our device collection as we were unable to collect. Thank you as you response.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got The Interview Invite / Entry Level Vacancies At Compovine Technology Limited (3 Openings) / Massive Job Recruitment At Sustainable Development International, SUSDEVI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.