Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement (46753 Views)

How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn / Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / Boko Haram Issues Statement! Frowns At Xenopbobic Attacks On Nigerians By SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by AerialMapper: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
They forgot to add...

Lord of All the Cows of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Corrupt in Nigeria in General and PDP in Particular

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by HomeOfMe(f): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
iamherry:
The federal government has released a statement informing Nigerians how President Buhari should be addressed at formal functions henceforth. The Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, gave the directive in a circular sent to ministries, departments and agencies of the federal government. The circular reads;

“Government has observed with concern the inconsistent manner in which the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria is addressed during Official and Private functions. It has therefore become necessary to have a standard format for addressing him at such formal occasions. To this end, Mr. President shall henceforth be addressed as ‘‘MUHAMMADU BUHARI, PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.’’ except in purely Armed Forces Programmes, where “COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA” will be added. All concerned persons should accordingly be guided and ensure strict compliance with the contents of this Circular.”

This new directive indicates the president, though a retired major general, is not to be addressed by that military rank at formal function

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/2/fg-issues-statement-on-how-nigerians-should-address-president-buhari-henceforth.html
Are they referring to almajiris or nigerians?... Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by LZAA: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
superlanny:
See biafrians masturbation all over the thread!!!

Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by LZAA: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
AerialMapper:
They forgot to add...

Lord of All the Cows of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Corrupt in Nigeria in General and PDP in Particular
sum idi amin sheet grin grin
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
nonsense....henceforth address me as fellow nigerian
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by gr8tone: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
How does this changes the animal in him?
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by smokedfish: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Andrewgame42:

I hear you Mr English man
Leave my English and me alone
I have forgave you already sha
Cause you dishate baba ...
Just connect me if something show
lol....issoke
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by ifymadu: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Is that the issue? Please face governance and deliver the dividends of democracy. This is all we want, how the empty skulls are addressed is inconsequential.
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by Soulsymbol99: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
So of all the problems in dis land, hw d president is addressed is d issue undecided we r really in trouble
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by nomenclature(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin grin SSS DEY YOUR BACK OH
krissconnect:
His rolal lowness, dullardino muhamtcheww buhashit.. mek una come arrest me na, I dey my house
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by Sebastine7: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
krissconnect:
His rolal lowness, dullardino muhamtcheww buhashit.. mek una come arrest me na, I dey my house

savage grin
krissconnect:

savage
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by Klington: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
someone whose house is going up in flames, is busy pursuing rats..... Shi*thole ZoneB presidiot

Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by Pascal181: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
only president of Nig now is d man from Sudan
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by brosammy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
At the face of pressing issue that this country is going through, abducted students, Fulani killermen, insecurity here and there, high fuel price, poor rood network and poor power, this is what the president has for the nation, God will reward you and your family accordingly
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by oyetunder(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
krissconnect:
Your level of reasoning had arrested You. So no need.
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by Jebosh(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Failure abi
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by NairaMaster1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
tuzeriouz:
The Dullard of Daura Order

Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by enonche85(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
President of the Zoo!.
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by BABANGBALI: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
How that one take solve our numerous problems? Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by ballerin(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
desreek9:
kikikiki, MUMUMADU DULLHARI, FRESIDULL OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SHIITHOLE
LoL!!!.. I no know say una too sabi craze like dis o..
Lobatan!
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
ballerin:
LoL!!!.. I no know say una too sabi craze like dis o..
Lobatan!

Lol dont mind me jare
whatz up
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by ballerin(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
desreek9:

Lol dont mind me jare whatz up
I'm holding up. How is it going?
Have some questions for you.
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
ballerin:
I'm holding up. How is it going?
Have some questions for you.
i'm good, okay ask away
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by lereinter(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
any time buhari comes to my mind
i just close my eyes and place a curse on him
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by osusuallstars: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
your house is on fire and you are here chasing rat
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by cheeketo(f): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Like this one is the problem
I finished nysc last year November.... I never still see work... Buh them won teach me how I should addressed the president!

last year and you are complaining, wait for 9 years like me before you talk jooor
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by cytell56: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
iamherry:
The federal government has released a statement informing Nigerians how President Buhari should be addressed at formal functions henceforth. The Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, gave the directive in a circular sent to ministries, departments and agencies of the federal government. The circular reads;

“Government has observed with concern the inconsistent manner in which the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria is addressed during Official and Private functions. It has therefore become necessary to have a standard format for addressing him at such formal occasions. To this end, Mr. President shall henceforth be addressed as ‘‘MUHAMMADU BUHARI, PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.’’ except in purely Armed Forces Programmes, where “COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA” will be added. All concerned persons should accordingly be guided and ensure strict compliance with the contents of this Circular.”

This new directive indicates the president, though a retired major general, is not to be addressed by that military rank at formal function

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/2/fg-issues-statement-on-how-nigerians-should-address-president-buhari-henceforth.html

Yeye dey worry una!!! That will still not stop him from being booted out come 2019!!!
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by smellyGMB(m): 2:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Who change of name help? He should go and swear affidavit and move to Daura Headquarters
undecided undecided[/color][color=#006600]
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by tk4rd: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2018
So, Let's solve this quick puzzle here: Is Independence Day Celebration a purely Armed Forces Event.??
Re: How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement by SouthEastFacts: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
nwabobo:

Why are they copying GEJ?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/146811-exclusive-dont-call-commander-chief-armed-forces-jonathan-tells-nigerians.html
You will go to heaven for beating me to that. They copied Jonathan's TSA blueprint, copied his budget, copied Obama's speech and they are copying this again. Copy copy government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Shuts Down Shoprite, Lekki. Stop Criminals From Vandalizing It / Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.