Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen (46766 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2021
The police in Osun State have arrested a 21-year-old undergraduate of a state-owned university and his herdsman accomplice for kidnapping and killing two underage children.

Usman Muyideen, a 200 level student of Public Administration, and his 20-year-old Fulani accomplice were arrested over the death of Thompson Onibokun (13) and Samson Onibokun (12), who were said to be the children of Muyideen’s elder brother.

The Nation learnt that the two children were kidnapped on January 26, 2021 on a football field around Iludun area, Osogbo, while the parents reported the case at the police station in the area before the matter was transferred to State Criminal Investigation Department.

Confessing to the crime, Muyideen said the two abductees were the children of his elder brother, accusing the herdsman of talking him into abducting them.

He said: “The herdsman talked me into kidnapping them. He is my friend. We have lived together since childhood.

“When we got to the field where Thompson and Samson were, I told them to follow me and they did because I am the younger brother of their daddy.

“We didn’t know that they could die.

“The phones we used in contacting the parents was tracked by the police and we were arrested.”

Also confessing to the crime, Memudu said: “I am a Fulani herdsman. I abducted two children with the help of Muyideen who is their family member.

“We went to the football field where the children were playing and abducted the two of them.

“We took them on a commercial bike to a forest where my cattle do feed around Coker area, Osogbo.

“I know the terrain very well.

“We were in the forest for four days, giving the children bread and soft drink.

“We contacted the parents and demanded N25 million ransom. I wanted to use the ransom to start a business.

“We gave them six days to provide the ransom but, unfortunately, the two children died on the fourth day after the rope we used to tie them to a tree strangulated them.

“When those children died, we did not contact the parents again. We left the corpses there and they discovered the bodies four days after.”

While parading them at the Police Command, Osogbo, the two accused persons showed no remorse as Memudu kept assuring Muyideen that they would be released after a few days.

The Osun State Commissioner of Police, Olawale Olokode, said “the bodies of the two children of have been recovered inside the bush around Oke-Baale area, Osogbo and deposited at State University Teaching Hospital morgue, Osogbo for autopsy.

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-i-conspired-with-herdsman-to-abduct-kill-my-nephews/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2021
I once said here that the devilish profiling of Fulanis in west is totally unhealthy.

There is no smoke without fire....and Muyideen plus hosts of others has attested to that..

One thing is certain Yorubas are Majorly Muslims and Fulanis are muslims also and both worships in same mosque meaning that there must exist a kind of relationship between the two divides..

You can't believe on same faith and claims you all share different ideologies whereas the interaction starts right from the congregation of worship

This exactly shows that all kidnappings and banditry plus raping has direct link with the natives leading the action from their shadows

163 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by PoliteActivist: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I once said here that the devilish profiling of Fulanis in west is totally unhealthy.

There is no smoke without fire....and Muyideen plus hosts of others has attested to that..

One thing is certain Yorubas are Majorly Muslims and Fulanis are muslims also and both worships in same mosque meaning that there must exist a kind of relationship between the two divides..

You can't believe on same faith and claims you all share different ideologies whereas the interaction starts right from the congregation of worship

This exactly shows that all kidnappings and banditry plus raping has direct link with the natives leading the action from their shadows

So how come only Fulanis are killing and raping in other regions but not Yoruba muslims??
Don't confuse the issue. Nigeria has a FULANI problem, NOT Yoruba muslim problem!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Fools!
They should be killed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by illicit(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2021
shocked
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by aremuforlife(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2021
See live, bi iku le o pani tode o lepani

6 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Mysticwebb: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2021
All crimes these days especially the ones involving brutal killings must include a herdsman or more herdsmen. What is wrong with Fulani tribe and murder? Why must 90% of killings in this country involve them?

25 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2021
RedPhoenix:
Na dem. Dem and back stabbing na 5 & 6.

The truth is about to suffice.

2 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by SisterFire(f): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sabotage isn't wisdom
Treachery isn't wisdom

Dare my love ,sorry but that's d truth

6 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Queenlovely(f): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
wow
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Fools! They should be killed

Why
let them name the other accomplices

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by aribisala0(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I once said here that the devil profiling of Fulanis in west is totally unhealthy.

There is no smoke without fire...

One thing is certain Yorubas Muslims and Fulanis are majorly and both worships in same mosque meaning that there must exist a kind of relationship between the two divides..

You can believe on same faith and claims you all share different ideologies whereas the interaction starts right from the congregation of worship

Still submitting

What an idiotic thing to say.

So there Are Igbo Muslims worshipping in the same mosques in Orlu or Enugu ?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
aribisala0:

Where did you see such Muslims or mosque?

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Beremx(f): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
I wasn’t surprised when Sunday Ighogho said some of his people conspired with the Fulani herdsmen to cause mayhem. This crime just attest to the collaborative criminality of both men.

35 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by sweetonugbu: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by sweetonugbu: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
My neighbors from across the niger will avoid this thread

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Fantasticcc: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

exactly

9 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by etrouble: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
sweetonugbu:
My neighbors from across the niger will avoid this thread

We are here. We are following. There are Traitors and bastards among us no doubt and they always die miserably.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Fantasticcc: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
aribisala0:

Igbo Muslim..lol cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by JohnNU(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
Are you normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Iamgrey5(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

One thing is certain Yorubas are Majorly Muslims and Fulanis are muslims also and both worships in same mosque meaning that there must exist a kind of relationship between the two divides

This exactly shows that all kidnappings and banditry plus raping has direct link with the natives leading the action from their shadows ]
@ emboldened is a very stupid assertion.

Leave your village for once.

Most Yoruba mosque use Yoruba language to conduct their programs, while Hausa or Fulani mosque often use Hausa to conduct their business.

Note: I am not even a Muslim, I am not just a local village champion and Majority of Yorubas are not Muslim.

41 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Briller: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
May such relatives never exist in my lineage. Tueeh!!

9 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by padi94(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
The heart of man has consistently been wicked from time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
aribisala0:

There re no mosques in orlu and enugu. We don't live with sabo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by GODBLESSBUHARI: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
Fake news....

2 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by AntiIgbo: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oozz2:

There re no mosques in orlu and enugu. We don't live with sabo

Shut the fvck up flatin0

16 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened is a very stupid assertion.

Leave your village for once.

Most Yoruba mosque use Yoruba language to conduct their programs, while Hausa or Fulani mosque often use Hausa to conduct their business.

Note: I am not even a Muslim, I am not just a local village champion and Majority of Yorubas are not Muslim.

You ended up telling us you are a local village champion while advising others to leave theirs.

Moreover the picture you painted is a pure lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
GODBLESSBUHARI:
Fake news....
Get the real news let's see.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Shut the fvck up flatin0

Otu Nne gi Igbo grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by AntiIgbo: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oozz2:

Otu Nne gi Igbo grin

Lol local flatin0 can't go on with English grin

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Iamgrey5(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You ended up telling us you are a local village champion while advising others to leave theirs.

Moreover the picture you painted is a pure lie.
Like i told you, leave your village for once and see beyond your village.

How do you think the Alfa communicate with his audience? In Arabic or English?

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.