Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ladies Is It Actually Healthy And Holy To Shake A Man? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies Is It Actually Healthy And Holy To Shake A Man? (675 Views)

What's An Injury You Sustained, And Lied About How It Actually Happened? / Minister Of Foreign Affairs Refuses To Shake Baba / When Your People Shake Your Calabash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is It Actually Healthy And Holy To Shake A Man? by learnnigeria: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
This question was raised by a friend and coupled with her analysis I found myself thinking should women still shake men at all?
Look at this scenario: A man quickly turns a corner unzips his fly and handles himself while urinating (mind you some stray drops may get caught in his palms and fingers ewwww!!)...there is no sink nearby, he moves on and the next thing he sees a lady he knows and he is already extending his hand for a hand shake.... now imagine a lady who goes out and shakes the hands of at least 30 guys a day (who have urinated at least twice a day) she has secondarily handled 30 different p****** in a day, 210 P****** in a week, 440 p****** in a month, 160600 p****** in a year and 161040 P****** in a leap year. Imagine If this girl says she is a virgin, is she still a virgin after this handshakes?

Re: Ladies Is It Actually Healthy And Holy To Shake A Man? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Must you corrupt everything?

(1) (Reply)

“my Words Were Twisted”- Tobi Discloses After Saying Efe Won Due To Pity From Vo / Any Time I Remember This Video It Gives Me Joy / Bet Winnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.