Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What's An Injury You Sustained, And Lied About How It Actually Happened? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's An Injury You Sustained, And Lied About How It Actually Happened? (919 Views)

Markqix Met Oyinkansola Look At What Actually Happened. (latest Comedy) / Ladies Is It Actually Healthy And Holy To Shake A Man? / 'an Injury To One Is An Injury To All'.Cockroaches and Bedbugs Declare Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's An Injury You Sustained, And Lied About How It Actually Happened? by silvoclaira: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
What's an injury you sustained, and lied about how it actually happened, because it was too embarrassing?

Cc: Lalasticlala

Seun

Nlfpmod

Mynd44

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's An Injury You Sustained, And Lied About How It Actually Happened? by airminem(f): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
grin angry angry

I once managed to get a drop of concentrated sulphuric acid on my nose in chemistry class. It was the most physically painful experience of my entire life. I just sat in the back of the classroom wiping tears out my eyes silently because I was too awkward to say anything. In my next class, people asked me what happened to me, and I had an awkward time explaining how you get sulphuric acid on your nose. I just itched my nose like an idiot

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's An Injury You Sustained, And Lied About How It Actually Happened? by HarlequinLekex: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
silvoclaira:
What's an injury you sustained, and lied about how it actually happened, because it was too embarrassing?

Cc: Lalasticlala

Seun

Nlfpmod

Mynd44

I left school after waec exam for the day with my friends to play ball for the first time with them in my life[as per say omo get inside].They were to use the main field by climbing over the wall btwn the second and main field everyone climbed now my turn forming omo pako i had a cut on my left elbow.Few days later at home my mum saw it, asked me what happened i said i was running and scratch my elbow against one unpadded wall of our classroom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's An Injury You Sustained, And Lied About How It Actually Happened? by imagrg(m): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
A school mate punched me on the eye which later became swollen. I lied to my mother that I hit my face on the School door when the School Vice Principal was on our chase. angry
Re: What's An Injury You Sustained, And Lied About How It Actually Happened? by silvoclaira: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
imagrg:
A school mate punched me on the eye which later became swollen. I lied to my mother that I hit my face on the School door when the School Vice Principal was on our chase. angry
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On Desert Island / Killing The Pet / Answers To Give Pests(men That Is)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.