Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,386 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (92982 Views)

Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet / Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) / Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tunde Owolabi .. sophisticated vulturistic AFONJALISTIC yellowbar demons... I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by nelsonebby(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
lefulefu:
he's a yahoo plus guy.they use human rituals to fortify their yahoo business.
hmmmm. naso
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tb222:
abeg free the guy he was only tryin to survive in a written off jungle,his nephew was just an unfortunate victim, your pastors do worse, but the guy self Bleep up.
U for no dey talk to say hem arry u slice ur neck do ritual, dont worry na ur pickin go be the next victim and we go free the killer.

i have to beware of all yoruba neigbours oh

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by 1miccza: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
okoro4:
Fake story.The person who shared the story on Facebook made a mistake.The incident happened in Cameroon.It is unrelated to Yahoo stuff.It is all about Cameroonian soldiers killin Ambazodians(Southern Cameroonians who need freedom)

Does that guy and the boy on the floor look like a Cameroonian?? Don't try to deflect the topic please..

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by RealGucci: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
u such a dummy
naso
try am
u go jus poof troway
Sagay212:
after people will be insulting SARS.. I swear if I join SARS today, All the yahoo boys in Nigeria will either travel out of this country or be or quit yahoo because I will make sure I frustrate and jail all of them. If i catch you driving any big car and you can't give me valid explanation as to what job you do and how you got the car, you'll be a dead man.

The most annoying thing is you see stinky dirty, rough buys forming yahoo and flaunting houses and cars on instagram without any reasonable source of income. SARS must continue ooo. If they arrest you, explain yourself and show proof that you are clean, if not na jail you dey go. Imagine how the bastard killed an innocent boy, his family for that matter all because he wants to pop champagne at quilox, travel to dubai, wear expensive clothes and jewelries and drive benz and range sport. he must be brutally dealt with till he dies.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Ifiegboria(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Trashy evil men.

Before the devil, fear men tongue

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Praktikals(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Why is this yahoo ritual killings predominant in the southwest?

Joor, awon omo oremi oduduwa, e ma kpa eyan moooooo. To ba fe owo nla, she ishe ooooo... o ye lazy asses.

Emi ati Tinubu ma bere "Operation Fi rituals le" in the southwest starting from Ogun. It's getting too much abeg
The same reason folly is predominant in your lineage
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by millhouse: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
terrible
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
hedonistic:
These retards don give yahoo bad name. The real fraudsters who know what they're doing know that making millions of dollars has nothing to do with these mumu 'ritual'/killing levels. It's all about the right Information , method, and execution.

But too many of these misguided wannabes (mostly Yoruba/Edo) with armed robber mentality have flooded the scene, and they are applying armed robber methods to yahoo. By force and jazz (rather than by brain and method). That's a bad signal.
I don’t see you blaming all men for his behavior

I know you would be dancing all over the thread in foolishness if a woman was caught doing this.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by sexdoll: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Evil men.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Adebowale89(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
UduMgbo1:
what do you expect from people who likes to be competing with their superiors the greatest tribe in the world igbos
grin

you dey mind them, they're competing with Igbo as if they can outsmart them in ritual dealing, no matter how their lazy ass run, they can't outsmart the deadliest ritualist in east even Ogun state can only try but can't outsmart a local govt in Anambra state

they should tour to Nnewi and see the burial of youths from the range of 27 to 42yrs wasted in the quest of getting rich

my ranting is, no tribe is free of ritualism except north that sacrifice theirselves like goats without ceasing

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Akonimohate12: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dis people wit rituals

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Adebowale89(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
ehie:
U for no dey talk to say hem arry u slice ur neck do ritual, dont worry na ur pickin go be the next victim and we go free the killer.

i have to beware of all yoruba neigbours oh

you can't continue with your exaggeration, you and I know, East ritual dealing is deadliest compare to southwest

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by hedonistic: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
cococandy:
I don’t see you blaming all men for his behavior

I know you would be dancing all over the thread in foolishness if a woman was caught doing this.

You this Mgbeke pseudo feminist with spirit husband. Carry your foolishness to the family or romance section. There are enough threads there for you to dance shaku shaku on.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by eherbal(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tb222:
abeg free the guy he was only tryin to survive in a written off jungle,his nephew was just an unfortunate victim, your pastors do worse, but the guy self Bleep up.
your turn all be upon you sooner than you think. karma follow you for this statement you made .next time you will think before you type poo.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by kense88: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
The country is collapsing before our eyes. A situation whereby youths rely on fetish/dubious means to earn a living. We will all pay for this

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by cococandy(f): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
hedonistic:

You this Mgbeke pseudo feminist with spirit husband. Carry your foolishness to the family or romance section. They're enough threads there for you to dance shaku shaku on.
As expected. grin

That you don’t find yourself disgusting is beyond me. But what do I know?

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Pharaoh001(f): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
anigbajumo:
The worst is that the dude is will be released in the next couple of months after money exchange hand, no be Nigeria we dey??

That's not possible...No sinner will go unpunished.
He would serve as scape goat to the rest, hunting girls out there.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Tb222(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
eherbal:
your turn all be upon you sooner than you think. karma follow you for this statement you made .next time you will think before you type poo.
come who be did,u dey craze abi u just wan craze, God punish ur papa and ur unborn children till the twentieth generation, abeg see this fool oh,u never commit crime before, see wetin nairaland don't cause,e no go better for seun, I dare u to ban me till 3050.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by chukzyfcbb: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
all for what?
This money we are all hustling our as.ses for, is so that we can have the freedom and PEACE of MIND to enjoy it ooo.

I mean how can you be happy drinking Nuvo or Moet in the club when you know you just killed your very own.

How can one be comfortable enjoying money at the expense of someone's else loss.

Even the so called yahoo boiz don't like to be scammed, yet they go on scamming people.

My people train yourself or your kids to be ethical Hackers, let them learn Kali Linux so they can destroy any yahooboi that tries sh.it with your family account, all the yahoo boiz must he brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by BABANGBALI: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
What are we going to do with all these Fulani herdsmen? They are just killing people anyhow
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by superlanny(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sealeddeal:
Hmmm
Such a terrible act.
People will rather do agbero, robbery,yahoo yahoo, omoniles, and so on, than doing a legitimate business.

There is no need checking the Guy's name, does it matter?
so ibos don't do money ritual, stay dere make pant dey wear you.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by loverence(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
okoro4:
Fake story.The person who shared the story on Facebook made a mistake.The incident happened in Cameroon.It is unrelated to Yahoo stuff.It is all about Cameroonian soldiers killin Ambazodians(Southern Cameroonians who need freedom)
Guy you worst. How does the picture relates to Cameroonian soldiers killing ambazodians.. Omo ho fix ur brain
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pharaoh001:

That's not possible...No sinner will go unpunished.
He would serve as scape goat to the rest, hunting girls out there.
i don't think it's yahoo boys that hunt girls.. I think girls hunt for yahoo boy .. no I know so
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by agarawu23(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yahoo boy is different from a ritualist. This one na ritualist.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by sisisioge: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Haaaa! Dearest Lord in heaven...chai! May God Himself console his sister and brother in-law o. May the family find it in their hearts to forgive him. Haaaa...it is well.

Fam should just learn to distance themselves from members with unclean hands. One day one day, they might have no qualms causing you too sorrows. O ma se o.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Topic is misleading set.. this is not a yahoo boy.. this is a ritualist intending to do blood money) (ogun owo )
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by opomulero101(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
love of money,is the root of evil. Those eyes though.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by Pharaoh001(f): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
i don't think it's yahoo boys that hunt girls.. I think girls hunt for yahoo boy .. no I know so
stop defending yourselves.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by sisisioge: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
agarawu23:
Yahoo boy is different from a ritualist. This one na ritualist.

Don't try to differentiate them. They are both wicked people who have no qualms causing others sorrows. Abi how do you rationale a young man comfy enough to swindle an unsuspecting senior citizen of his/her retirement savings? He's just as bad as a brother putting a bullet through the head of his sister's son. Haaa! I feel for the woman. I feel so terrible for her. May God allow peace reign amongst His people. It is well!
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo by bionixs: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sealeddeal:
Hmmm
Such a terrible act.
People will rather do agbero, robbery,yahoo yahoo, omoniles, and so on, than doing a legitimate business.

There is no need checking the Guy's name, does it matter?
na normal normal nau. I mean dem logo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.