Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (631 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Abfayrouz: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Op Na Wa 4 You Sha, How This Guy Take Be Most Handsome Eh? Answer Me! When You Come To Access Bank Uniport Branch,you Go Fear Say Those Guys Na Pappy Water Put.

1 Like

Re: . by astrodome: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Abfayrouz:
Most banks especially the new generation banks tends to employ staffs that are smart,sharp and good looking as to attract customers. Acess bank is not far from this, as almost there staffs are sharp, cute and adorable..

Meet Asiegbu kenneth a staff of access bank who is been rumored among his fellow staffs to be the most handsome guy in the bank.

Acess customers is he the most handsome?

Op, keep praising yourself. local village champion
Re: . by Liliyann(f): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mtchwww...who wan chop fine face?
The koko na the account balance
Re: . by JadielBoden: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
It is really nice to hear your story which is amazing and different to me, I would suggest you to please go through our stuff offering you a chance to win free coupons because zazaenergy.com provides you everything which you can't even imagine and we hope to continue this fashion in future as well, do you want to become a part of our family today?

(1) (Reply)

Phone Madness: Lady Put Her Baby In Her Pocket While Pressing & Pinging On Phone / Olamide And Longtime Partner Bukunmi Are ENGAGED / Bbnaija Tobi Talks On His Relationship Status.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.