Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" (36781 Views)

Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2018
OoshaRe:
This is just absurd. Imagine she's out of the House and finds out someone else is pregnant for her Boyfriend, Anything can happen right?

Shameless

Of course
Her actions caused her boyfriend going out.
Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:
Halort

Slut

Cheap bìtch

Oloribu omo

Omo ofo

Omo paaaaauuuu bii ibòn

You have a boyfriend and still told him you will cheat on him inside bbn house. Who gives a fück about your boyfriend?

So you don't think about harming your personality and reputation by having sex on a national TV?

You didn't think about the shame you brought to your family? Imagine your mother being the talk of the whole neighborhood. "Yes, that is the woman whose daughter was having sex multiple times on live TV".

She wouldn't even be able to dish advice to anyone again till she dies... They will be like "Did you advice your own daughter before she leaves for big brother?"

Your mother should have flushed out your pregnancy. Maybe she wouldn't have to deal with this kind of humiliation.

Of course you can get your boyfriend back only if you win the 45m.

Even me sef, I'll take back my girlfriend if she fücks on live TV and still win the money...anything apart from that, I am sorry love. i can't accept a girl who didn't win the money but brought back a slacked pussy instead

I cant lose two things. Sorry baby I can't.

This is probably one of those foolish girls that will come on nairaland and start claiming feminism. Awon olosho gbogbo.

Of course I will accept her back if she wins the money.
- Then over time transfer atleast N30m to my account while getting all the bangings I need and making her pussy useless.
- When am satisfied getting an extra N5m, I will say bye to her Public Pussy.
- Me remain cos of N45m?
Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by grandstar(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:
Halort

Slut

Cheap bìtch

Oloribu omo

Omo ofo

Omo paaaaauuuu bii ibòn

You have a boyfriend and still told him you will cheat on him inside bbn house. Who gives a fück about your boyfriend?

So you don't think about harming your personality and reputation by having sex on a national TV?

You didn't think about the shame you brought to your family? Imagine your mother being the talk of the whole neighborhood. "Yes, that is the woman whose daughter was having sex multiple times on live TV".

She wouldn't even be able to dish advice to anyone again till she dies... They will be like "Did you advice your own daughter before she leaves for big brother?"

Your mother should have flushed out your pregnancy. Maybe she wouldn't have to deal with this kind of humiliation.

Of course you can get your boyfriend back only if you win the 45m.

Even me sef, I'll take back my girlfriend if she fücks on live TV and still win the money...anything apart from that, I am sorry love. i can't accept a girl who didn't win the money but brought back a slacked pussy instead

I cant lose two things. Sorry baby I can't.

This is probably one of those foolish girls that will come on nairaland and start claiming feminism. Awon olosho gbogbo.

The mistake you make is that people eventually forget.

Busola has moved on from last year and I'm sure Tony too profited but might have some adverse effect on him though since he married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: ‘Tobi Bakre Graduated At 18’ – Tobi’s Team Say He Is Really 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.