Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops (21502 Views)

Why We Impeached Ondo Speaker, Deputy – Fatai Olotu / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by TheKingIsHere: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
UduMgbo1:
you see what am saying?

these fake yerobas (yeroba Muslims) are everywhere trying to sabotage the real omoluabis
they're working for their real blood Brothers the fulani
omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee
yoruba ronu ooooo
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas

Don't be surprised. That guy might not be yoruba.

There are many northerners that now have accounts with igbo and yoruba names.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by mastabavb: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol... this boy will not kill me oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKGhO9rZLp0
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Where are the pigs and dogs.? Your masters the cows have arrived. Foolish people everywhere. Tufiakwa.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
JohnXcel:
It's a pity over 3 million flat.heads were wasted on what was nothing more than an "Ego trip." undecided
We are talking present day, you are here blabbing jazz.
May the souls of the dead rest in peace.
Oga face your master. They will surely treat you as pigs and dogs cos you confirmed it yourself. Ntoor
speaker is supposed to be the 4th most powerful in a state.
Epele to the head slamming slave.
Oga, keep commenting rubbish, they are reading your comments for their next line of action.
Ndi iberibe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by AnanseK(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
bigfish3k:

u just talking rubbish. didn't yorubas and hausas die too
didn't u loose ur sons and daughters in war front?
abeg leave them, they reason poorly.Headslamming Don knock brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
VirginFinder:
The pigs from the yeast have forgotten so soon that a farmer was butchered in Ebonyi.

What a hopeless bunch!
be fooling yasef. Pigs of the wasteland. Comparing an ordinary farmer with a speaker.
Tufiakwa Headslamming disease. Abeg face your oga na master.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
shallysgirl:
We are talking present day, you are here blabbing jazz.
May the souls of the dead rest in peace.
Oga face your master. They will surely treat you as pigs and dogs cos you confirmed it yourself. Ntoor
speaker is supposed to be the 4th most powerful in a state.
Epele to the head slamming slave.
Oga, keep commenting rubbish, they are reading your comments for their next line of action.
Ndi iberibe.
do u mean they read ur comment that Fulani cannot penetrate se that’s why they attack the farmer in Ebonyi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by Tex42(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
These are the main landlords...they don't take shit from nobody; they match in and match out without prior notice or permission.

The landlords from Libya...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by VirginFinder: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
shallysgirl:
be fooling yasef. Pigs of the wasteland. Comparing an ordinary farmer with a speaker.
Tufiakwa Headslamming disease. Abeg face your oga na master.

So farmers don't deserve to live abi

SMH for the pigs from the yeast. No wonder they call Biafra part of Nigeria a zoo.

The speaker can plant maize again tomorrow.

But the dead is gone forever with people mourning him behind.
Dullard!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
do u mean they read ur comment that Fulani cannot penetrate se that’s why they attack the farmer in Ebonyi
they are your comments where you condermn nothing they do but attack others. And make mockery of their foolishness.
On the other thread, a fulani called other Nigerian tribes pigs and dogs and instead of condermnation I saw fools and we know they are from a particular region laughing and mentioning Igbos.
I wondered what tribe s(personality)isn't represented on the naira notes?
I wondered what tribes fulanis have treated better than cows? I even laughed cos Igbos even have far fewer attack especially recently and some of your fellow yorubas found the fulanis comment funny and tribalised it instead of condermning thereby.dignifying such comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
VirginFinder:

So farmers don't deserve to live abi

SMH for the pigs from the yeast. No wonder they call Biafra part of Nigeria a zoo.

The speaker can plant maize again tomorrow.

But the dead is gone forever with people mourning him behind.
Dullard!!!
headslamming piggy dog of the sw, go face your oga na master.
You must be a deluded fo..ol, if you think Nigeria isn't a zoo. It's only in a zoo you have animals living with other animals.
Deluded Fo..ols everywhere.
Sorry, you think a Fulani man see you better than is cow.
Tufiakwa Headslamming disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by VirginFinder: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
shallysgirl:
headslamming piggy dog of the sw, go face your oga na master.

Since I have made you realise your folly, I can tolerate your senseless tantrums.
Dullard!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
shallysgirl:
they are your comments where you condermn nothing they do but attack others. And make mockery of their foolishness.
On the other thread, a fulani called other Nigerian tribes pigs and dogs and instead of condermnation I saw fools and we know they are from a particular region laughing and mentioning Igbos.
I wondered what tribe s(personality)isn't represented on the naira notes?
I wondered what tribes fulanis have treated better than cows? I even laughed cos Igbos even have far fewer attack especially recently and some of your fellow yorubas found the fulanis comment funny and tribalised it instead of condermning thereby.dignifying such comment.
shut up I ask u a question u wrote bullshit instead there is anonymity online that’s why everybody can say things here they may not be able to say offline and it also means anybody can impersonate any tribe go to any south west state be it Ondo ekiti anywhere even offa in Kwara State yoruba do not like Fulani nor Hausa anybody trolling u here or telling u Yoruba like or support Hausa doesn’t know what he is saying and Fulani doesn’t like others too they kill without checking if u are Yoruba or ibo but in ur deluded mind ur brothers were chanting change on an attack in sw is it also change in se now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
VirginFinder:

Since I have made you realise your folly, I can tolerate your senseless tantrums.
Dullard!!!
If them born you well, near Fulani man's cow or open your mouth and call their cows names, then come back and tell me results.
Headslammer from the sadwaste have knocked brains. Tufia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
shut up I ask u a question u wrote bullshit instead there is anonymity online that’s why everybody can say things here they may not be able to say offline and it also means anybody can impersonate any tribe go to any south west state be it Ondo ekiti anywhere even offa in Kwara State yoruba do not like Fulani nor Hausa anybody trolling u here or telling u Yoruba like or support Hausa doesn’t know what he is saying and Fulani doesn’t like others too they kill without checking if u are Yoruba or ibo but in ur deluded mind ur brothers were chanting change on an attack in sw is it also change in se now
What is This one saying? We know impostor and we know the real head slamming sw piggy dogs with knocked brains.
They attack someone from ebonyi, I condermn it but the governor brought it upon his people by his comments/statements.
and ogah shut up too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
shallysgirl:
What is This one saying? We know impostor and we know the real head slamming sw piggy dogs with knocked brains.
They attack someone from ebonyi, I condermn it but the governor brought it upon his people by his comments/statements.
and ogah shut up too.
how far no cry now how do u know the real head sw head slamming pigs anyway
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
shallysgirl:
If them born you well, near Fulani man's cow or open your mouth and call their cows names, then come back and tell me results.
Headslammer from the sadwaste have knocked brains. Tufia.
is that what the farmer in Ebonyi did
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by UncleJudax(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
cescky:
angry

Thank God am out

Nigeria is a devilish enclave

Any Christian supporter of Buhari is too f.oolish to see the a full blown jihad is on...and the devil is dancing azonto with their sense, hence their inability to see

God save you people over there
You are Divided.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
is that what the farmer in Ebonyi did
You are here paising the herdsmen na. Rabbish.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by brojoshua: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Anything that happens in Nigeria now, it is Fulani Headmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
shallysgirl:
bigfish3k:
Didn't read you guys comments, but whatever you say mhen undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by brojoshua: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Anything that happens in Nigeria now it is Fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Angelawhite:

I'm not a girl sorry grin
Yeah, you are a flat.headed transgender grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by bigfish3k: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
No pictures?

why asking for pictures. abeg defend what u want to defend. we know u already
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by GavelSlam: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
bigfish3k:

why asking for pictures. abeg defend what u want to defend. we know u already

Gerrout.

Your likes believe everything because it appeals to your sentiments full of bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by bigfish3k: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

Gerrout.

Your likes believe everything because it appeals to your sentiments full of bigotry.

not because it appeals. its bc I can discern things more than u even without pictures
I can discern the truth in PMB's body language concerning benue killings but u cant
I can discern the truth when the IG said its a communal clash, but the obvious can be discerned by right thinking unbiased individuals
I can discern the truth when army and police are trading words over who left the security of dapchi for the other concerning the kidnap in dapchi

u don't even need to be educated to discern these truths, they are too obvious. I know u know the truth but choose to be wicked, if not then u are a daft
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 28, 2018
shallysgirl:
You are here paising the herdsmen na. Rabbish.
I will never praise the herdsmen I wish them equal suffering they have inflicted on people but your people were writing suffersticated and say payback time for voting buhari when it was sw ur people even did it today, my question is what do u say about se now

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by hugafella(m): 2:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Ayodejioak:
angry

Now someone begin to ask if education is the key. Answer is NO

How on earth are the unschooled fulanis able to hold the whole country into ransome?

Same news everyday for ages and nothing is done to fix this! WTF!!

Because of the over schooled South Westerners of Nigeria. Why they will always support the Fulanis over the Igbos remains inexplicable to me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by duduade: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Herdsmen.. Herdsmen... Are they invisible?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by wildernessVoice: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Islie:
[

http://punchng.com/herdsmen-invade-ondo-speakers-farm-destroy-cash-crops/

Ondo own small, read what Fulani has doing in my community

Revealed: How Irigwe People Now Experience Daily Killings By Alleged Herdsmen, Number Of Dead Persons Rises To 100

By admin on February 27, 2018 0 192 Views

Yakubu Busari

Killings in Miango communities of Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau state has left at least no fewer than 26 villages have been razed down by the alleged Fulani herdsmen attackers leaving as they also had killed about 99 people killed, while 44 people has been injured, and 863 houses razed down with food bans inclusive.

The Youth PRO , Comrade Lawrence Zogo confirmed that about 347 hectares of farm land producing dry season crops were destroyed and that they were worth millions of naira, 15 motor bikes and a bus was also burnt, while 24 irrigation water pumps weren’t also speared by the exterminators .

However, Comrade Lawrence Zogo said ,Federal and State Government under their watchful eyes has abandoned 23, 000 IDPs mostly Men, Women, Children are living below one dollar per day as poverty level has hit the people of Miango who are predominantly farmers .

Information available to this medium revealed that in the last five months, from September, 7th 2017 to February 10th 2018 the people of Miango villages in Bassa LGA of Plateau State are gruesomely murdered everyday by the attackers marauding as Fulani herdsmen on expansion agenda of wiping the entire race.

According to the statements, the people have estimated loss of billions of naira from damage done to their hectares of farmlands yet federal, state commence didn’t show sympathy to their plight.

Comrade Lawrence said the numerous attacks which began in Ncha village on 7th September, 2017 with the gruesome killings of more than twenty people, mostly made up of women and children murdered in cold blood in their sleep, as he said that houses were also razed down completely. Since that fateful day, peace has eluded the Irigwe nation.

He explained further that after the Ncha incident, the assailants have continued to launch nightly unexpected attacks in other communities in line with their threat that Ncha was just the beginning. Ever since then, we have continually woken up to news of attacks each day leaving tears, sorrow, despair and apprehension. For the avoidance of doubt, below are details of some of the attacks after Ncha
https://universalreportersng.com/revealed-how-irigwe-people-now-experience-daily-killings-by-alleged-herdsmen-number-of-dead-persons-rises-to-100/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by CioAngels(f): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2018
akeentech:
If them born dem well they should come to my village
You are right, but, please mention your village, i mean, write the name of your in your post here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police / Amosun Picks Candidates For 40 Elective Positions In Ogun / CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.