Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism (24001 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Trade War, Price Slump Threaten Nigeria, Others / UK Targets Nigeria, Others Over ‘dirty Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by fennels007(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Idi0t. talking through the anus and thinking through the mouth.

[quote authorfew=HisSexcellency post=65423859] The US has a hand in the creation of Isis in the bid to unsit Assad. After the killing of gadarfi of Libya [/quote]
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by rastaLivity: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

So something really funny happened right now. I googled the name of the Nigerian terrorist the USA blacklisted Abu Musab Al - Barnawi and the search returned news and information on Abu Musab Al - Barnawi BUT something stood out, the search also brought the name of 5 other individuals

1. Abubakar Shekau
2.Mohammed Yusuf
3. Maitatsine
4. Abu Al-Zarqawi

All these men listed above all have one thing in common, They were / are all Islamic Terrorists

BUT HERE'S THE INTERESTING PART. The Fifth individual is someone we all know, now, I cannot write about the fifth person here for obvious reasons (Ehmmm...Lai Mmmmmm, lets leave it at that), but there's a saying that goes like this "show me your friend and I would tell you who you are", and there is another saying "By their fruits you shall know them". Now my question is this, WHY has this fifth individual been associated with these men? Your guess is as good as mine. Don't believe me? search the name "Abu Musab Al - Barnawi"

I would let you be the judge

no be lie, muhammadu buhari

1 Like

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by jozee8: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

So something really funny happened right now. I googled the name of the Nigerian terrorist the USA blacklisted Abu Musab Al - Barnawi and the search returned news and information on Abu Musab Al - Barnawi BUT something stood out, the search also brought the name of 5 other individuals

1. Abubakar Shekau
2.Mohammed Yusuf
3. Maitatsine
4. Abu Al-Zarqawi

All these men listed above all have one thing in common, They were / are all Islamic Terrorists

BUT HERE'S THE INTERESTING PART. The Fifth individual is someone we all know, now, I cannot write about the fifth person here for obvious reasons (Ehmmm...Lai Mmmmmm, lets leave it at that), but there's a saying that goes like this "show me your friend and I would tell you who you are", and there is another saying "By their fruits you shall know them". Now my question is this, WHY has this fifth individual been associated with these men? Your guess is as good as mine. Don't believe me? search the name "Abu Musab Al - Barnawi"

I would let you be the judge

My brother this one is strong o!
Hmmmm, no wonder for your consign

1 Like

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by kernel504(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Diickrider:

Dss will still arrest u igbos for calling our dear country a shithole. Why are u people so unpatriotic

Your definition of unpatriotic is when people condemns Buhari for not visiting Benue after the massacre of Benue people, for shouting out loud in event of Dapchi incident and reinstating of Mai na after looting pension fund.

1 Like

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by amazon14: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Diickrider:
[s][/s]

Ur nonsense biafra is the shithole. We patriotic Nigerians are proud of our prosperous nation

Olulu nsi zoogerian.... Trump
Proudly Biafra
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by scully95: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2018
Rubbish propaganda list by the U.S we all know the father of ISIS is U.S and it's lossing in all the front proxy wars.. Nigeria needs to sanction John Mckain, Trump and Obama.. They should be on Nigerian list of terror sponsored organization and banned for life from entering Nigeria.

Foolish terror empire..

More names to be on Nigerian sanctioned list.

WarCriminals:

2011. Syria. An anti government operation began in 2011 against the government of Bashar al-Assad, the elected president of Syria. The following crooks, war criminals, politicians from Europe, US, Australia, USA and Canada were involved in this ongoing war crime and should be on Nigerian sanction list.:

President Donald Trump, President Barack Obama, Charles Hagel, Ashton Carter, James Mattis, Lloyd Austin, James L. Terry, Joseph Votel, Stephen J. Townsend, Lars Lokke Rasmussen, Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Theresa May, David Cameron, Stephen Hiller, Tony Abbott, Malcolm Turnbull, Trevor Jones, David Johnston, Francois Hollande, Jean-Yves Le Drian, Pierre de Villers, Angela Merkel, Ursula von der Leyen and Volker Wieker, Stephen Harper, Justin Trudeau, Thomas J. Lawson, Yvan Blondin, King Abdullah II, Abdullah Ensour, Benjamin Netanyahu, Avigdor Lieberman, Rav Aluf Gadi Eizenkot, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Nurettin Canikli and Hulusi Akar....
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by yazach: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2018
I hope your government will return all our money in your economy
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by lagdmark(m): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2018
US global sanctions and wars has never helped any country..... Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya etc still remain unstable
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by okenta2017: 12:34am On Feb 28, 2018
4kDdullard:
A terrorist now leading Nigeria.We told the Afonja pigs but they never cared to listen.Nigeria is now better than America according to Ewedu eaters
You pretend to be Igbo and this why you are insulting the Yoruba's, for your information
the war is over they now have common enermy.
I will advice you chose another tactis
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by bendike: 12:38am On Feb 28, 2018
4kDdullard:
A terrorist now leading Nigeria.We told the Afonja pigs but they never cared to listen.Nigeria is now better than America according to Ewedu eaters
kindly make your point without referring to any tribe as pigs for Gods sake! It is offensive and uncouth of you.
MODS, SUEN KINDLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLS
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by 4kDdullard: 1:37am On Feb 28, 2018
bendike:

kindly make your point without referring to any tribe as pigs for Gods sake! It is offensive and uncouth of you.
MODS, SUEN KINDLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLS
So it's offensive and hurts a lot to be tagged pigs right? If so, warn your tribe to stop labelling others pigs forthwith.But as long as they continue with their boorishness and immaturities I will have my own pound of flesh and pay back in the same coin.
Mind you I am a non Igbo but geographically we are brothers and nothing can change that.
If you want a cease-fire both parties must sheathe their swords otherwise you will keep wailing forever.
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by 4kDdullard: 1:51am On Feb 28, 2018
okenta2017:

You pretend to be Igbo and this why you are insulting the Yoruba's, for your information
the war is over they now have common enermy.
I will advice you chose another tactis
I have never pretended to be one and neither will I, however I would be the last to watch you folks utter abusive statements against them because we are one on a regional basis and we share a lot more in common.I don't f^cking care if the war is over or not, you folks must respect the Igbos and that's all.Enough is enough!
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by discusant: 3:07am On Feb 28, 2018
Cooly100:
"I am happy to report that slowly and steadily, we have managed to stabilise the country and redirect the ship of state" Buhari

Do old people smoke Oshogbo weed?

They no know say e too stong?

Wow
The US knows that Nigeria is the most unstable country in Africa.

Stability of Nigeria today is Buhari's pipe dream, perhaps, because he now presides over crude oil proceeds undeterred by militants.

Nigeria can never stabilize until devolution of powers to the regions/states, until the present 36 states and Abuja political structure created by northern Nigeria's soldiers are changed democratically.
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by franudi: 4:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Diickrider:

Dss will still arrest u igbos for calling our dear country a shithole. Why are u people so unpatriotic
Afonja piglet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by potterdon: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2018
Diickrider:
[s][/s]

Ur nonsense biafra is the shithole. We patriotic Nigerians are proud of our prosperous nation
see how she is riding the dick of a 57 year old failure of a country with all patriotism. As a professional zombie abeg mis poverty rider hide ur face joor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by sulasa07(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2018
This hypocrite called US,you form,train and harm these terrorists but yet you call others terrorists. Who in the world doesn't know that Boko Haram uses US military weapons.
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by wildernessVoice: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2018
dre11:

http://punchng.com/us-treasury-slams-sanctions-on-nigeria-others-for-terrorism/

More evidence of terrorism in Nigeria

Revealed: How Irigwe People Now Experience Daily Killings By Alleged Herdsmen, Number Of Dead Persons Rises To 100

By admin on February 27, 2018 0 192 Views

Yakubu Busari

Killings in Miango communities of Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau state has left at least no fewer than 26 villages have been razed down by the alleged Fulani herdsmen attackers leaving as they also had killed about 99 people killed, while 44 people has been injured, and 863 houses razed down with food bans inclusive.

The Youth PRO , Comrade Lawrence Zogo confirmed that about 347 hectares of farm land producing dry season crops were destroyed and that they were worth millions of naira, 15 motor bikes and a bus was also burnt, while 24 irrigation water pumps weren’t also speared by the exterminators .

However, Comrade Lawrence Zogo said ,Federal and State Government under their watchful eyes has abandoned 23, 000 IDPs mostly Men, Women, Children are living below one dollar per day as poverty level has hit the people of Miango who are predominantly farmers .

Information available to this medium revealed that in the last five months, from September, 7th 2017 to February 10th 2018 the people of Miango villages in Bassa LGA of Plateau State are gruesomely murdered everyday by the attackers marauding as Fulani herdsmen on expansion agenda of wiping the entire race.

According to the statements, the people have estimated loss of billions of naira from damage done to their hectares of farmlands yet federal, state commence didn’t show sympathy to their plight.

Comrade Lawrence said the numerous attacks which began in Ncha village on 7th September, 2017 with the gruesome killings of more than twenty people, mostly made up of women and children murdered in cold blood in their sleep, as he said that houses were also razed down completely. Since that fateful day, peace has eluded the Irigwe nation.

He explained further that after the Ncha incident, the assailants have continued to launch nightly unexpected attacks in other communities in line with their threat that Ncha was just the beginning. Ever since then, we have continually woken up to news of attacks each day leaving tears, sorrow, despair and apprehension. For the avoidance of doubt, below are details of some of the attacks after Ncha
https://universalreportersng.com/revealed-how-irigwe-people-now-experience-daily-killings-by-alleged-herdsmen-number-of-dead-persons-rises-to-100/
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by bendike: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2018
4kDdullard:
So it's offensive and hurts a lot to be tagged pigs right? If so, warn your tribe to stop labelling others pigs forthwith.But as long as they continue with their boorishness and immaturities I will have my own pound of flesh and pay back in the same coin.
Mind you I am a non Igbo but geographically we are brothers and nothing can change that.
If you want a cease-fire both parties must sheathe their swords otherwise you will keep wailing forever.
What is the long story about tribe? The issue is that you are simply being uncouth with your pig statement. You can make your point in a grown up way without being insulting.
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by izaray(f): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2018
heendrix:
5th FTC for today i dedicate this FTC to dilusionist izaray n bro Eco99 kiss

anyway back to the topic:

Nigeria's just always into bad things and news like 5&6....nothing good about this shithole
Wow...Smart guy, that's why i like you kiss kiss
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by izaray(f): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2018
heendrix:
5th FTC for today i dedicate this FTC to dilusionist izaray n bro Eco99 kiss

anyway back to the topic:

Nigeria's just always into bad things and news like 5&6....nothing good about this shithole
Ah! Smart guy, that's why i like you kiss kiss
Re: US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism by heendrix(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
izaray:
Ah! Smart guy, that's why i like you kiss kiss

Lol thanks sweetie kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / Details Of Osinbajo’s Meeting With Governors, Security Chiefs Emerge / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Upgraded Glover Memoriall Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.