Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Slimberry's Collection - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Slimberry's Collection (694 Views)

Christmas Again. A Short Story Collection For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slimberry's Collection by Slimberry1(f): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good day readers smiley, I am Debola, with the moniker slimberry1, a young lady that is very passionate about writing, she goes with the pen name "pretty_words". I think that is enough for you to know about me cheesy, and I guess you don't need to ascertain whether the moniker describes my physique or not wink.

Okay! This thread is opened for the sole purpose of sharing my works for every nairalander and guests to read.

Oh! Why Nairaland? Smiles, for reasons,which I would divulge some and retain some with me.

Firstly, for so many years now, writing has been the best way of expressing myself, my thoughts, my emotions, really, I could lost my vocals while trying to express myself verbally, but never had I lost my thoughts while expressing myself via writing. In sum, sharing my works here is a way of expressing myself to the environment beyond me, yeah, to the world. Really, haven't you for once, felt like screaming out a thought or idea to the world? Huh? Well, I feel like that way very often, unfortunately, I got a really funny voice that fade off without notice embarassed.

Secondly, the essence of communication is the message(s) being passed across to the actors involved. In other words, my writings being shared here is not just to express myself. Yeah! That's not enough, it is my mode of communication to the world. In other words, I talk, you respond, my writings spans across few areas of life, so when I drop them here, you are not just reading it, nay, you're responding, I want to know what you think about my thoughts, I want to know your opinion(s) about the subject I wrote about. You got that? Yeah grin

Thirdly, your passion, gift, must create for you, not just room anymore, but as many space and chances as you want wink. In better terms, another reason for sharing my works here on Nairaland is to continue earning from it, yeah, to widen the horizons it has created for me. So, contact me for your contents, articles, and poems, stories. Pay the money, while I take the stress smiley, let's do business together, trust me, nothing is as pleasurable as thatgrin

Very Important, don't dare me by plagiarizing my works, don't even dare plagiarize just a part of any of my works, I am not dumb to bring my works here,I have heavy sanctions lying for scape goats. You got that? Ahah

Finally, no one is an island of knowledge, indeed no one person, no one nation is an island of anything, that is, no one is sufficient of him/herself,that is, the essence of the second reason stated above also spans to constructive criticisms, note the adjective "constructive". Ahah, so please, I encourage intellectual discourse, corrections on my works, please don't bring in hate comments, I am begging you now. Thanks.

Let's enjoy this together smiley

1 Like

Re: Slimberry's Collection by Fynestboi: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Driver stop me here. cool

(1) (Reply)

Blog / Closed / Get An ISBN In 2 Working Days For Just N4000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.