Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,639 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" (26778 Views)

Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by thatigboman: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Never agree with DeeOne. But agree with him on this. Voting Ceelo
Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by phranklyn92(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
mirexxx:
I don't watch it but i like d girl smiley
And I like you. You're cute kiss
Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by sprints1: 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
first time dee one jokes really made me laugh..lol mumu guy
Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by legitnow: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Y ARE YORUBA SO HATEFUL?

DIS WAS THE SAME THING THEY DID WITH GEJ.

ONLY ZOMBIE CAN ALL WALK IN ONE DIRECTION WITH NOBODY ASKING WHERE ARE WE HEADING.

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by henchamb(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2018
He's yet to recover from the shock that Mina's vote was 18times more than his.
Dry comedian with dry career

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by nototribalist: 12:24am On Feb 28, 2018
roqrules04:
Can Dee one keep quiet and face his comedy
which comedy??

Can you pay N50,000 to watch Dee one D wife cheater
Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by nototribalist: 12:25am On Feb 28, 2018
Useless Dee one is the reason why vandora was voted out.

How the cheater will leave his wife to go and be foolling himself with fake comedy nonsense
Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by holluphemydavid(m): 5:53am On Feb 28, 2018
Jonathan:
Senseless dry comedian.
I heard he even bleeped that olosho vandora for hotel Attention seeking dolt looser angry
Which camera pick am?
Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by Puzzypleazer: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2018
lonelydora:
If we dig up some Nina's past history, you will find out she used to stand at Allen Avenue. She has all attributes of an ashawo. Just check out her dance steps.

You may not like Cee-C but she kept her reputation as a good girl when Tobi wanted to be doing some funny stuffs around her. Tobi wanted to play games with her.
i think Nina is an olosho. I can bet on that. Bitch will Bleep anything on trousers

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by Puzzypleazer: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2018
Jonathan:
Senseless dry comedian.

I heard he even bleeped that olosho vandora for hotel
Attention seeking dolt looser angry
Heard from where?
Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by Iwillnotjump: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2018
Brooke60:
Dee one, STFU and face your dead comedy career and your lies about your marriage.
The Nina you want to kill might be the winner.
Your "I am very funny, very very funny" BS was fake.

Yes, Cee C na wife material. Divorce your wife and marry her nah just to prove your point.
Radarada

You miserable dolt, it was a game they played long ago in the house. Its called Fxck, Marry, Kill. Stupid third worlders. Nina, Khloe, Alex, kbrule also played the game.

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by Oturutax: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2018
amarachi06:
I hate this show but for a woman to have standards like Cee C should be encouraged. Others are busy having sex on live TV but she is her true self. l prefer her to all this Oloshos who cannot cook and her future is bright after BBN.

my dear she hasn't bleeped is because of her rift With Tobi. Nobody in that house is a saint. Do you even know how BBN audition is?

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by enonche85(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2018
lonelydora:
If we dig up some Nina's past history, you will find out she used to stand at Allen Avenue. She has all attributes of an ashawo. Just check out her dance steps.

You may not like Cee-C but she kept her reputation as a good girl when Tobi wanted to be doing some funny stuffs around her. Tobi wanted to play games with her.

And who started the game playing first?, she was playing with Tobi's emotions thereby making him loose focus in the game.
Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by roqrules04(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2018
nototribalist:
which comedy??

Can you pay N50,000 to watch Dee one D wife cheater

I can't even pay 5k to go watch him
Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by Chiemenam: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Brooke60:
Dee one, STFU and face your dead comedy career and your lies about your marriage.
The Nina you want to kill might be the winner.
Your "I am very funny, very very funny" BS was fake.

Yes, Cee C na wife material. Divorce your wife and marry her nah just to prove your point.
Radarada

You are really angry. you need to go and eat.
Re: Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
lonelydora:

I no say na woman make this comment.
Good girl ko, good girl ni. and she kissed Tobi for almost an hour non -stop.
If Tobi was a correct Yoruba Demon or a Miracle-type of person, He for don straff the babe, double Miracle and Nina figure.

I like her Cee-c's type of person.
- I ll make her my best friend
- Put emotions inside her
- Straff the living hell out till am satisfied (for months)
- and tell "we are just friends" or it is over. Or better still "I can't cope with your attitude. But unfortunately she too wont have that attitude anymore when you have her hole greased

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa / Chizoba Ejike Arrives Cairo For Miss Intercontinental Pageant / Tiwa Savage Visits City 105.1 To Promote Her Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.