Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,327 members, 7,836,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

"Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed (17679 Views)

Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by id4sho(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2018
s
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by Iceman2017(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2018
Everything about the north is tragedy

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2018
Hope we got a good alternative.

Nigerians need to make their leaders work for them

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by FRESHG(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God Junaid muhammed is speaking for himself and he has no political value right from his house. grin grin
ABOKII WHEN YOU GO GET SENSE NA

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by micgray100(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2018
Even the blind can see this Govt have notin to offer Nigerians..

My signature talks about Limited Liability Company registration...

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by RexTramadol1: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2018
He won't return OK?
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by serep: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Kontinew

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by Omololu2121: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Buhari is a failure

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by Platony(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Nigeria as a country, is the funniest comedian of the year.since the emergence of apc,the likes of basket mouth,Gordon and alibaba have been battling to gain ground on the comedy industry. grin
Hahahahahahaha........Nairaland comedians are d sickest. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by timsbee(f): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2018
There's no need for him to come back in 2019...we don't want anymore tragedies... We've had enough!!!

middlebeltboy:
coming from Bubu kinsman, my prayer is that the kwashiorkor skeleton of man should contest, he should just obliged to advice from cabals. let's see how he will win.

pathetic brainless old foooooooool

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by Platony(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2018
Even a baby in d womb knws Buhari is a nightmare!!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by d33types: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God Junaid muhammed is speaking for himself and he has no political value right from his house. grin grin

What nonsense area you saying? Are you not shocked at the level of nepotism here? Are you blind and deaf at the same time? Are you this heartless? Are you this stupid?

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2018
spot on! the CLANISH /redundant nomad is the most useless Thing i ever voted!
I must un-vote the cowbrain come 2019!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2018
Ngeneukwenu madridguy omenkalives liondeleo 12submarine sarrki usba yyeske Python1 yarimo PLS READ CAREFULLY.

What is your take on the alleged lopsided appointment of security chiefs and the controversy surrounding appointment of the NIA DG?

There is no law that says those who are heading security positions must not come from a particular zone. But what happened was that this gentleman, Mr. Ahmed Abubakar, who was not even an NIA employee, joined the service by accident, because there was supposed to be a meeting of what they called Nigeria /Niger commission and unfortunately the then DG of NIA did not make arrangement for interpreters from Lagos, when the summit held in Kaduna. So, they found somebody that could speak French, who was in Katsina State’s kitchen cabinet. And so, he was picked and then he became the interpreter for that occasion. After it was over, the then NIA DG, who was a Katsina man decided to induct and recruit him into the NIA. And that was how the man came into the service.

But because he came from a very low background, when he sat for exams from Assistant Director to Deputy Director, he failed twice or thrice. And the NIA system, just like that of most Civil Service, stipulates that if you fail an exam once or twice, you’ll be asked to go. So, this man was asked to go. And he left quietly, but they later discovered that the way he was recruited was improper. First, there was the question about where he was born. It was discovered that he was born in Chad Republic. Then they also found that he was married to a Moroccan.

Now in the service, they don’t allow you to marry a foreigner, though you can be a diplomat and marry a foreigner. But somehow, this was allowed to pass because the man has powerful backers. However, he had to go eventually because he could not pass his exams. But some of the people that sat with him and passed their exams are still in service. But they have now appointed him DG NIA over and above those who are with him, and who passed their exams while he failed his own. They sacked the other people who passed their own exams. This means the Buhari government is determined to reward failure, provided it is his kinsmen. You know the directors have taken the matter to court.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by Cocolatti(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God you are not disputing the facts!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by musa234(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2018
To imagine I voted for this man Kai.. If only regrets can change the hands of time.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by emaopel: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2018
EWO!!! If all these appointment is TRUE, that means, Buhari is a total DOOM for Nigeria. Just too bad to accept

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by Liberator007(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2018
wrightangle83:

Source:https://guardian.ng/interview/buharis-return-in-2019-will-end-in-tragedy-says-junaid-mohammed/
This is one hell of a revelation. Buhari has finished this country! angry

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:
grin"Every president we’ve had in this country, every heads of government, as well as heads of state have been told they were special persons, that nobody else can govern the country, and as such they should continue, as such without them, the country couldn’t move on. I am not surprised it is happening to Buhari and I am not surprised he is putting his personal ambition over and above the country’s interest. It is so unfortunate that Buhari and the cabals have found themselves in the same shoes as their predecessors and it will end in tragedy".

Cc 12submarine
Mr successful billionaire, if you care to know, first, I'm not a Northerner, secondly, I am not Buhari fan as I don't like his administration.
Third, I am not a rich man, so you can see I am not in the billionaire club like you. This is just to inform you and the other monikers you will soon alternate to, because there is no reason for a successful billionaire to remain on the forum 24 hrs alternating from one moniker to the chasing after poor men like me. Because, even though I'm not rich, I don't spend the whole day on the forum.
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by chuksjuve(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2018
12submarine:

Mr successful billionaire, if you care to know, first, I'm not a Northerner, secondly, I am not Buhari fan as I don't like his administration.
Third, I am not a rich man, so you can see I am not in the billionaire club like you. This is just to inform you and the other monikers you will soon alternate to, because there is no reason for a successful billionaire to remain on the forum 24 hrs alternating from one moniker to the chasing after poor men like me. Because, even though I'm not rich, I don't spend the whole day on the forum.

Send your account number lemme help you.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

Send your account number lemme help you.
David Michael.
How much are you helping me with?
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2018
What Nigerians fail to understand is that, they think that the likes of Junaid, Babangida, Obasanjo and co, have suddenly decided to LOVE Nigeria and Nigerians. Pls dont get it twisted, these men love only themselves and their immediate family. They have no iota of love and care for either of us. So pls, lets just fight for ourselves and dont let them sway you...
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2018
12submarine:

David Michael.
How much are you helping me with?

200 Biafran pound

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

200 Biafran pound
Okay, have deposited it?
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2018
12submarine:

Okay, have you sent it?

Is David Michael a bank?
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

Is David Michael a bank?
Is biafran pound a currency?
Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by writeprof(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2018
This is an interesting and quite enlightening interview about the Nigerian project.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2018
12submarine:

Is biafran pound a currency?

You have failed the test.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by Yankee101: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2018
One of the few northerners that tell truth to power

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by onomeabuja: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2018
wrightangle83:

Source:https://guardian.ng/interview/buharis-return-in-2019-will-end-in-tragedy-says-junaid-mohammed/
MY PEOPLE, AFTER READING THE NAMES & THE POFOLIO OF OFFICE OF THIS BUHARI ADMINISTRATION, ALL I CAN SAY IS hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....,WE ARE IN TROUBLE & GESKIA! THIS APC MUST GO, GO & GO!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Should Lead Growth, Development Of South West – Fayose / Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.