Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

China Development Bank, UBA Sign $100m Loan Deal To Support Smes In Africa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Development Bank, UBA Sign $100m Loan Deal To Support Smes In Africa (5191 Views)

Ethiopia, Nigeria Swap $100M / EscrowLock Wins $100m Facebook Grant / First Bank, UBA, Others Cut Offshore Spending Limit On Naira Card To $100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: China Development Bank, UBA Sign $100m Loan Deal To Support Smes In Africa by newslifeop: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2018
Ok
Re: China Development Bank, UBA Sign $100m Loan Deal To Support Smes In Africa by webngnews: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: China Development Bank, UBA Sign $100m Loan Deal To Support Smes In Africa by LaudableXX: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
pinnket:
angryThey keep saying they are supporting SME's with loans but the terms and conditions of these loans are out of this world. All thanks to the Nigerian government coupled with the banks to scam the citizens of this country..

I won't be surprised if they ask for my great grandfather's signature before I can access the loan.!

Na true word you talk! No be lie.... sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Scale Business Ideas / Why You're Not Getting A Job And Your Business Isn't Growing / Sellers And Buyers Should Boycott Dealdey!! They Exploit Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.