Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,034 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Need A Thrift Collection Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Thrift Collection Software (4633 Views)

I Need A Thrift App / Care To Run A Thrift Organization?, Thrift And Loan Management App Is Available! / Care To Run A Thrift Organization?, Thrift And Loan Management App,cus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Thrift Collection Software by bigsam75: 5:13am On Feb 28, 2018
Pls,I need a thrift collection software in which a customers can be getting daily alert and account updates...
Kindly WhatsApp me on
08055071751 if u have any.
Re: I Need A Thrift Collection Software by smarttellerteam: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Introducing SmartTeller
You want to start a Micro-finance business or service, you definitely need an affordable and reliable software/mobile App for Account managements, Payments, Savings and Transactions
SmartTeller is bridging the gap between the banked and the under banked by providing cooperatives a technology to digitize their operations and to serve their customers better.
SmartTeller offers their solution for cooperatives to provide quality banking service to the masses in Nigeria and beyond, eradicating their inefficient paper based operations. SmartTeller now provides a mobile application that enables you to pay anyone through their cooperative. SmartTeller provides its technology for financial cooperatives like thrift collector, groups, cooperatives, Microfinance etc.
Hence, making lives easier for many people from the market woman to the cooperate person who need to make or know that their daily or targeted contributions with their cooperative through an online banking platform.

Smart Teller offers the following services:
1. MOBILE COLLECTION
It enable you to do your payment collection and contribution electronically using SmartTeller mobile application, eradicating your in-efficient paper based collection.
2. ONLINE BANKING
Login into your cooperative from anwhere, access your cooperative banking online and make payment with your ATM Card and other options.
3. DIGITAL BANKING
Run your cooperative like bank with Real-time reports, receipt and real time SMS Alert to your customers and manage their accounts effectively.
4. PAYMENTS
Make payment easier and faster at your convenience to any cooperative member account through SmartTeller mobile app.
5. FINANCE MANAGEMENT:
Plan, organize, direct and control your financial activities.

Visit www.smartteller.net
Call 09070750710, or mail us support@smartteller.net for further details.
#financialInclusion #finance #savings #microfinance #cooperatives #thriftcollection

Re: I Need A Thrift Collection Software by Jamesshema(m): 12:13am On May 27, 2020
[img][/img]

Introducing WiredBanking software for a Micro-finance bank, cooperative society, Thrift/daily savings or loan business services. Benefit of usage: (it)

 It helps you to totally avoid long notes or Write-up
 Backup your data against lose of records or fire outbreak
 Auto solve manual calculation mistake
 Protect your business from fraudulent staff that could manipulate write-up and signature to make…
Usage Roles:

 Unlimited number of Teller
 Unlimited number of Field Officers
 Unlimited number of Customers
 Unlimited number of Admin
 Unlimited number of Sub-admin
The above mentioned now have personalize dashboard to carry out their daily activities while super admin run general management

Functionalities:

1. Unlimited Registration ( Quick & Recapture)
2. Unlimited branch management
3. Staff management
4. Unlimited Customer base
5. Expenses management
6. Loan management
7. Fixed Savings Management
8. Daily/Target Saving management
9. Deposit management
10. Withdrawal management
11. Fixed deposit management
12. Announcement management
13. Customer management
14. Customer Complain management box
15. New registration notification
16. Report Generation (excel & pdf)
18. Transfer management
19. Season greeting SMS/EMAIL broadcast
20. Refund/reversal management
21. Customer verification management

etc. More features can be added at request Near Future features: Direct bank transfer and bill payment coming soon.. ( to enable customer transfer their savings fund via their dashboard, USSD, Whatsapp bot to any bank and Also pay all bills) etc More features can be added at request
Note: Direct bank transfer and bill payment coming soon..
============================================
Request demo:

Email: info@smarttouchnetwork.com.ng
Email: dsshema4all@gmail.com
Tel: 08055988585; 09030306672 or 08187798227
Tags: Financial cooperative software, Online banking software, Micro-finance software, multi-purpose cooperative software

#Cooperative Society #Daily Savings Scheme, #Loan management System, Thrift and Target Savings Software Application, Esusu Banking System, #Adashi Management System, #Daily Contribution #Bank API for visual Account , #transfer #BVN/KYC verification # Bills payment API # Recharge card API

(1) (Reply)

I Just Developed A Professional Hymnal Android App Called "InstaHymn" / Step-by-step Method Of Writing Contiki Programs / Frontendmasters.com Courses Over 315.75GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.