Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Want To Join The Best Prediction Group - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Join The Best Prediction Group (1688 Views)

Daily 2 Odds And Sure Games Prediction Group / Bet9ja Prediction Group / Add Me On Any Whatsapp Prediction Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Join The Best Prediction Group by jefy(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2018
Hey guys, do you know of any cool soccer prediction what'sapp,telegram or facebook group? Need to hit the bookies. Hook me up.thanks guys
Re: I Want To Join The Best Prediction Group by Skepticus: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2018
jefy:
Hey guys, do you know of any cool soccer prediction what'sapp,telegram or facebook group? Need to hit the bookies. Hook me up.thanks guys

Go invest your money on something worthwhile rather than constantly waste your money away on trying to hit bookies
Re: I Want To Join The Best Prediction Group by jefy(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2018
Skepticus:

Go invest your money on something worthwhile rather than constantly waste your money away on trying to hit bookies
omoh,why guys no go fit mind their Biz...guy,invest your own money nah and let we the punders be. Showwo
Re: I Want To Join The Best Prediction Group by IRIENBOY(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bournmouth Vs Chelsea 3:0 Action Plenty / This Is So Demeaning To Cristiano Ronaldo (pics) / Arsenal Star Mesut Ozil 'donates $600,000 Brazil World Cup Winnings To Gaza'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.