Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Sportybet Are Scammers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sportybet Are Scammers (1415 Views)

Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sportybet Are Scammers by kellystone87: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
I played chess vs mnc away/home ht/ft, sportybet has refused to credit me
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by overdrive(m): 12:24am On Jan 04, 2021
You lost.
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 04, 2021
tongue grin grin you loss if they ask you now to pay them damages can u
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 04, 2021
overdrive:
You lost.
hw he take lose??
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by Vanzcharles(m): 1:53am On Jan 04, 2021
sirpelzz:
hw he take lose??

Away / Away was the game.
The second half is determined with the final result of the day.
0-3 First half
1-3 Second half apparently Chelsea scored a goal but the game still ended in mancity favour.
The final result.

Let me explain: Away/Home means away team to win the final result of the game in first half.
While home wins at the end of the second half which is the FT score.

So when playing Away/Home or Home/Away have it mind that the team that wins the second half wins the game.

Dont mistake it for away or Home win either halves. There Chelsea won the second half.

3 Likes

Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by alphaRego01(m): 1:57am On Jan 04, 2021
70 years old man

See game wey u don chop finish.why u no just cary mancity win and over 2?

How many times will ur father tell u dat sportybet is not for u
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Vanzcharles:

0-3 First half
1-3 Second half apparently Chelsea scored a goal but the game still ended in mancity favour.
The final result.

Let me explain: Away/Home means away team to win the final result of the game in first half.

So when playing Away/Home or Home/Away have it mind that the team that wins the second half wins the game.

Dont mistake it for away or Home win either halves. There Chelsea won the second half.
wow,, I Neva knew.. thanks man
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by kellystone87: 7:13am On Jan 04, 2021
Vanzcharles:

0-3 First half
The final result.

Away/home ht/ft,means away team to win ist half , home team to win 2nd half..d game ended 3-1, mancity won ist half, Chelsea won 2nd half..that is wat I know about ht/ft option in matches
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by Vanzcharles(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2021
kellystone87:

Away/home ht/ft,means away team to win ist half , home team to win 2nd half..d game ended 3-1, mancity won ist half, Chelsea won 2nd half..that is wat I know about ht/ft option in matches

Keep arguing and keep loosing your money to the bookies. I am telling you as someone that own a a shop.
Ht/ft and away/home you should be able to understand that it is different from 2HT.

HT/FT means the team that would win at Halftime and the team that would win at full time.
Mancity won at halftime and at full time the game ended 1-3 that means man city won. Assuming it was win either halves, it is the team that outscore each other in a team there Chelsea won the second half not at FT.

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by kellystone87: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2021
Vanzcharles:

Keep arguing and keep loosing your money to the bookies. I am telling you as someone that own a a shop.
Ht/ft and away/home you should be able to understand that it is different from 2HT.

HT/FT means the team that would win at Halftime and the team that would win at full time.
Mancity won at halftime and at full time the game ended 1-3 that means man city won. Assuming it was win either halves, it is the team that outscore each other in a team there Chelsea won the second half not at FT.

Bro calm down...no b fight...I still don't get it
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by kadreeG7(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by Dubbem5(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Todays 1.2 odds posted...
Rollover ongoing...
3 days already in...
Check my thread...

1 Share

Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by Unityp: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
kellystone87:

Bro calm down...no b fight...I still don't get it
Who won half time?=Mancity(0-3)
Who won full time?= Mancity(1-3)
Halftime/Fulltime = Away/Away
Pls take down this tread before Sportybet will sue u for tarnishing its image......acknowledge your error!!!!
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by kellystone87: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Unityp:

Pls take down this tread before Sportybet will sue u for tarnishing its image......acknowledge your error!!!!

So wat if I want to pick mnc to win ist half, and Chelsea to win 2nd half,
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by praktikals3: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Vanzcharles:

0-3 First half
The final result.

You are right sir
The market is ht/ft and not 1hf/2hf
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by Dubbem5(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2021
Dubbem5:
Todays 1.2 odds posted...
Rollover ongoing...
3 days already in...
Check my thread...

We won!
Check my thread for next game
Re: Sportybet Are Scammers by kellystone87: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2021
Unityp:

Bro tell me how to take down d thread pls

(1) (Reply)

1.50 Odds Rollover To Hit 270k In 10 Attempts / World Cup Germany 2006 Fixtures( Xpect More) / Football Stars Eto’o, Adebayor,e.t.c At The Kanu Nwankwo Testimonial Match(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.