Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant (29556 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) / Asa Asika Trolls DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Egusi Post On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by kylianAzeez(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
lol...cute tho.
Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by bonna4u(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Austinoiz:

Beggar, a G guy gave you and your homie 5m and you think niggar is all out for Charity eeeh?
See, erigo unu! By the time your homie becomes miserable, I pray you will still be sane enough to run in here to open an S.O.S thread.
I tire for some people.
Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by naturefellow(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Germandude:
I nor knw wetin I eat,have been in dis toilet for 20 mins,and nothing is coming out
how many million you swallow sef?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by ADRIAN88(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
Germandude:
I nor knw wetin I eat,have been in dis toilet for 20 mins,and nothing is coming out

When snake bust open from under, something go comot by force.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by samojay20(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Austinoiz:
This must an afonja impersonating an innocent hardworking Ibo dude.
Those sophisticated lazy minds can do anything to look smart and possibly, further smear the reputation of those people they hate to see survive... Ndi Igbo!

You have lost your sense with your biafra nation hehe grin grin
As much as I like you guys some of you will still bring up the hate
My man go and change. "Ndi igbo!" grin grin
Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by Kholiwe(f): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beggars everywhere.
These guys have zero shame, zero dignity.
Rubbish because shame will feed him or provide for his needs. You are mad.
Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by KingTaiwo: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Austinoiz:
Those sophisticated lazy minds can do anything to look smart and possibly, further smear the reputation of those people they hate to see survive... Ndi Igbo!
why is your sense minute like this na.
how can a Yoruba person open account with ibo name as though they won't ask for identification in the bank.
you're one of the many dumb roaming this nation.
Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by forreelinc(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Austinoiz:
you dey mind them? yoruba woman go see e husband marry new wife e go still dey beg, yoruba go wan marry pikin wey love am them go prostrate dey beg, yoruba wan thank you them go dey kneel down, yoruba go dey beg igbos make we no go and at the same time dey beg hausa make them no go

begging and yoruba be like shirt and trouser

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
shallysgirl:
Yorubas don't beg abi. I see old men and women in Ibadan and young drug addicts begging is different from begging. Tribalist.
Foolish comment from a headslammer.
U Don misunderstand Wetin the guy talk o
Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by vertueptime: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beggars everywhere.

A thread should be opened for E-begging
Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
abeg Cuppy help him abeg even give am pussy
Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by zolapower: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beggars everywhere.

I hail u bros

Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thats called corporate begging
the corporate beggers ceo
Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by samijay8(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Austinoiz:
Bro take heart. the guy is opara, no come kill yourself here
Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by shallysgirl: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
U Don misunderstand Wetin the guy talk o
probably.
Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by Olusegunjaye(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
nkwuocha:

And so? And what's wrong in it? Did the G guy stole your father's money?

Dear Friend, is it until a relatives money is stolen before we call a spade a spade.

I hope you realize in due time that's its someone's savings you are feasting on. I wish your generation well
Re: Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant by nkwuocha: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Olusegunjaye:

Dear Friend, is it until a relatives money is stolen before we call a spade a spade.

I hope you realize in due time that's its someone's savings you are feasting on. I wish your generation well

We are all sinners. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Jumpsuit / Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.