Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! (5662 Views)

Urgent Recruitment In A Shipping And Maritime Company / Vacancy At Evalites Energy And Maritime Services Ltd. / Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Japaul Oil And Maritime Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by doraDORA: 12:02am On Apr 27, 2010
Please check out this website for more details - http://www.shippingandmaritime.info
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by bigbounce(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2010
am searching for importer,am an agent,custom license agent i have 5yrs experience in the field.
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by carnal: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2010
marine equipment (barges,tugboats,crew boat,landing crafts,personnel carriers and etc)owners should pls contact me for business opportunity
majekkari@rocketmail.com
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by unclesam99: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2010
Thanks, Dora. U have been very helpful with this new information.
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by edomann: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2010
Thanks, a fellow Nairalander told me about this topic and I'm so glad and grin to be here! I must also join this fast growing network to make it big in the lucrative maritime world. People don't know, but there is more money in Maritime than Banks!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by nancyregan: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2010
Yes, you are right dear! From Stevedores to quartermaster to ship captain, harbour master, the pay is simply fantastic. but a lot of people don't know! All they blindly rush afer is banking, oil and gas and ICT jobs!!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by AlanBrown: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2010
Nancy is absolutely right! Shipping and Maritime (or S&M for short) is big business and also one of the biggest employers of labour. This is indeed a great opportunity!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by oriadesoro: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2010
Yes, it is true that Maritime pays more than banking, telecoms or aviation cheesy
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by DoctriceF: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2010
Banking has all the glamour, but Shipping and Maritime biz has solid money. Joining the network will surely provide good contacts for employment.
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by AwojobiA: 7:06pm On May 01, 2010
Thanks, this is really good!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by LindsayJo: 5:02am On May 02, 2010
This is good news
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by JustdoIt1: 5:04pm On May 02, 2010
This is a privileged network of professionals!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by alongebat: 9:00pm On May 02, 2010
Great opportunities!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by Dxxyabdc66: 4:10pm On May 03, 2010
I met 2 people in the cybercafe who said that this is reliable, that they have secured their positions! THIS IS FOR REAL!!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by TinaTurner: 9:26pm On May 03, 2010
It appears that everyone is moving from Aviation and Banking to Shipping & Maritime because that's where the money is now! Yes, that's the cold truth!!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by jokejumoke: 5:04pm On May 05, 2010
A friend is interested in this, but her only certificate is CIS - Certificate of Instistute of Shipping, can she apply for membership?
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by MalcolmXXX: 10:39pm On May 13, 2010
Thanks for this great opportunity information.
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by okaman: 2:00am On May 14, 2010
If you are not a frod i want to ask you 1 question jst about vesles. What is the whole body of a vesle called, and the bottom part of a vesle called? If you're not scam.

1 Like

Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by SAfrica201: 9:33pm On May 15, 2010
Thanks again for this good information. I'm very grateful indeed!  grin
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by edomann: 9:20pm On May 16, 2010
Thanks for this info!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by Eeyore1: 11:44pm On May 17, 2010
Thanks a lot for this information.
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by thosinebro: 9:08am On May 18, 2010
@Okaman,if he google your question and reply with the correct answer,does that make him not to be a scam?Please be more sensible!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by billydkidd: 9:26pm On May 21, 2010
Thanks for the info. I'm a graduate of the Certified Institute of Shipping (CIS) hence this is just right for me.
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by alongebat: 9:47pm On May 22, 2010
Thanks for this good information!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by DoctriceF: 10:18pm On May 25, 2010
This looks good, but has anyone tried this?
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by legzyrals(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2010
Pls i'm also very happy with this post i am also a nigerian but schooled in ghana, having 2 diploma cert in cargo handling and international air cargo rating, a certified member of IATA, but coming down home to look for a job. pls i need a post about job vacancies in this field. gonna be grateful for any assistance
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by MJacksons: 10:48pm On May 29, 2010
Legzyrats, I think you're just the person they're looking for.
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by legzyrals(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2010
Mjacksons, u aren't a kid we aren't here for jokes u need to grow up, if there is any post on vacancy, that is what i asked for, but u replied by calling me legzyrats, i am legzyrals. THank u and have a nice day
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by AwojobiA: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2010
Thanks for your kind help!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by isonlagba: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2010
Check this out - this is a good and reliable information for interested applicants.

(1) (2) (3)

Vacancy exist in a Private School In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State / I Need 5 Peeps With Bsc 2:2, With Proficiency In 2 Local Languages! URGENT! / Need A CV Template? Use These (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.