Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! (5685 Views)

Urgent Recruitment In A Shipping And Maritime Company / Vacancy At Evalites Energy And Maritime Services Ltd. / Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Japaul Oil And Maritime Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by MJacksons: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2010
Thanks, any other benefit to derive for joining?
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by kosalabaro: 1:02am On Jun 05, 2010
I was referred to the network by a friend who has already enlisted free. I have registered now myself free and I want to encourage other interested applicants to same now! Training and job placements are guaranteed after registering. grin
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by bigshowsz: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2010
Thanks for this info. I've made use of it wink
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by kosalabaro: 12:22am On Jun 10, 2010
Friends are telling me that Shipping is more lucrative than Banking - Can that be true? I'm confused!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by kosalabaro: 12:58am On Jun 12, 2010
Thanks, what's the result of South Africa and Mexico? Who knows?
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by bigshowsz: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2010
Thanks so much!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by TinaTurner: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2010
From what I've read at the site, this will definetely be a reliable, safe and very rewarding shipping network! Thanks grin
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by isonlagba: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2010
Thanks, I really appreciate this a lot grin
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by efeglo(f): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2010
where can one get the training? am interested, pls this is my contact glopeters@gmail.com
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by billydkidd: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
Thanks, this is very good for me. grin
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by unclesam99: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2010
Thanks a lot. grin
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by AwojobiA: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2010
Thanks a mille!This information has been very helpful, instead of just staying at home doing nothing. I'm happy grin
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by oriadesoro: 12:16am On Jun 21, 2010
This information has really been helpful and very reliable - The network too is great!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by adamualii5: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2010
Hey, this is a good one for me having been unemployed for so long despite my certificate as a Harbour Master from the Institute of Shipping! Thanks so much!!
grin
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by billydkidd: 12:16am On Jun 25, 2010
Thanks so much! This has really helped so many.
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by billydkidd: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2010
This is really spreading so fast like wild fire because it has helped a lot of people from the stories reaching me. We need good information like this on Nairaland. Thank you
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by edomann: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2010
Thanks, this is really helpful!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by Eeyore1: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2010
This is good, value-added information that is well sought after by shipping and prospective S & M candidates! Very good indeed!!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by alchemistz: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2010
Thanks, at least this is very helpful.
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by adamualii5: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2010
This seems like a good and reliable network for registration. Thanks & its free!!!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by alchemistz: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2010
This is a reliable information.
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by obarodeghe: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2010
Thanks. Shipping is very lucrative indeed
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by angeloxxx: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2010
Thank so much! This has really helped me - how can I meet you, DoraDora?
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by isonlagba: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2010
Can I have your email address, Dora as this information of yours has really helped so many, ! Please. . . .
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by TinaTurner: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2010
Simply great!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by Timi1990(m): 1:05am On Jul 10, 2010
Pls i'll like to join the shipping & maritime network too. Dis is my email id= timistone766@gmail.com
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by Timi1990(m): 1:08am On Jul 10, 2010
Pls help me out, i'll like to join the shipping & maritime network too. Dis is my email id= timistone766@gmail.com
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by Timi1990(m): 1:08am On Jul 10, 2010
Pls help me out, i'll like to join the shipping & maritime network too. Dis is my email id= timistone766@gmail.com
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by obarodeghe: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2010
This has really helped a lot of my friends. Thanks
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by rockyeweka(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2010
this is my email address, i will live to be part of it rockyeweka@yahoo.com
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by SAfrica201: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2010
Thanks - Shipping and Maritime is it! This is it!
Re: Join The Shipping And Maritime Professional Career Network Now! by afrobaby(f): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2010
going thru ur the topic and the reply, it is no doybt that it is the same poster that has most of the usernames that he is using to reply the post, are u dumb, u are deceiving urself and telling urself thank you just for people to believe ur lies. As a matter of fact, there is nothing on that ur ste or blog, it is damn empty, find a better way ofgetting traffic to ur empty blog, Get a life, this one u are living is not REAL
lol

(1) (2) (3)

Pwc Test Invitation. / Nigerianairforce Dss Is Out / How Do We Solve This Massive Unemployment Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.